Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie County@Prestonsburg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
LC is ready for this one....focused group.. good players
Pburg by 21
P-Burg in a fight....if injuries continue, P-Burg by 12, injury free...
Prestonsburg 21-7.
Axel Foley Wrote:Prestonsburg 21-7.

I have only seen Leslie play once (SV), but there D did not impress me enough to where they could hold P'burg to 21.
i think leslie is gonna come out well prepared in this 1,the defense should be completely healthy this week and ready to lay sum lumber,,this weather is going to make it even more interesting,,a lotta ppl may say im crazy but im takin leslie by a td..either way i think were in for a dandy of a game!
i totally agree. leslie is very heathy unlike pbrug gotta lot of banged up players. be a great game to watch. l
I just don't see Leslie County hanging around very long. They let Betsy Layne hold them to 8 points. I'll be the first to admit that Prestonsburg's run defense has been a little suspect to say the least but they are a way better defense than Betsy Layne. Prestonsburg put 53 on the Bobcats and could have put up more but coach Derossett called off the dogs. I couldn't find stats on the Leslie Co. vs Betsy Layne game but against Betsy Layne, Prestonsburg rushed for a total of 157 yards lead by Kain Collins who had 10 carries for 120 yards and 2 TD's. Adam Crisp threw the ball 17 times compleated 13 of them for 405 yards and 5 TD's. Prestonsburg did this on a team that allowed Leslie County to score a whopping 8 points. Now I know stats don't win games and they don't play the games on paper but looking at the stats how can you not like Prestonsburg's chances to win this game?
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:TongueoliceLig:policeman Sorry folks, no cause for worry, only a false alarm.
I dont even have to say anything.... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Prestonsburg by alot
bigben Wrote:Prestonsburg by alot
dont know if you have heard or not but Leslie won that game and are
DISTRICT CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone on here that never gave LC a chance can EAT CROW!!!
Dr. B Wrote:I dont even have to say anything.... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I have foundered on crow now Dr. B LOL.... Great game by Leslie Co. Congrats again.
Pages: 1 2 3