Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie County@Prestonsburg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
THE X FACTOR Wrote:good athletes goin at it in this one. pburg probably thinks they have it won already but im here to tell you that i think it will be a dog fight. both teams r eager for their first district championship in a couple of year and i think that lc will pull it in a BATTLE!!!
lc-24
pburg- 12

Hasn't Prestonsburg won their district the last couple of years?
Pburg will win this one big.
I see all these people predicting the upset and quite honestly i dont see it.
Dragonsdad Wrote:Hasn't Prestonsburg won their district the last couple of years?

Yep... this district has belonged exclusively to the Blackcats since Sheldon Clark and Belfry went to 3A.

:popcorn:
THE X FACTOR Wrote:good athletes goin at it in this one. pburg probably thinks they have it won already but im here to tell you that i think it will be a dog fight. both teams r eager for their first district championship in a couple of year and i think that lc will pull it in a BATTLE!!!
lc-24
pburg- 12

P'burg has won 18 district titles including the last 4 consecutive years. :1:
P-Burg wins by 2+ tds.
I have only seen Leslie play one time this year against Shelby Valley in which they where down most of the game. If they are primarily a passing team which i seen in that particular game then P'burg will win with ease. Our pass coverage has been good all year, but of course our run defense is another story.
P'burg has some injuries but most should return for this game. Senior night & District Championship on the line coach will have these boys pumped.
The Blackcats can not go up & lay down, as seen in the SV game Leslie Co. will not quit. They play with a lot of heart & determination. We must put the pedal to the metal & hold it to the floor till the final horn.
Pburg 42
Leslie 14
Its gonna be a good game. People is completely blowing Pburg out of the water, from what i've seen of the team, yea they are good and have a lot of athletes but their not the same pburg team they've had over the years. As for the eagles, this isn't the same leslie county team that it use to be. These kids are gonna put everything they have on the line. Leslie wins a close one and Coach Eddie Melton gets his first District Championship 28-26.
P-burg rolls.
[quote=THE X FACTOR]good athletes goin at it in this one. pburg probably thinks they have it won already but im here to tell you that i think it will be a dog fight. both teams r eager for their first district championship in a couple of year and i think that lc will pull it in a BATTLE!!!
lc-24
pburg- 12[/QUOTE

First district title in years? Prestonsburg has won this district the last four years.
This will be a great game to watch.. a lot of ppl is not even giving leslie a chance in this game folks im here to tell you the upset alert is on.

Leslie 22 P-burg 20

Leslie gets its first district championship since 05
Dr. B Wrote:This will be a great game to watch.. a lot of ppl is not even giving leslie a chance in this game folks im here to tell you the upset alert is on.Leslie 22 P-burg 20

Leslie gets its first district championship since 05

TongueoliceLig:policeman Sorry folks, no cause for worry, only a false alarm.
Leslie's running game isn't getting alot of respect. Chris Maggard is one of the best backs in the region, and will punish you when you come up to tackle him. Eric Hubbard also has done an outstanding job at that position.

Looking like it's gonna be a sloppy field friday with rain in the forcast all week and playing in the big sandbox over in Prestonsburg.

Weather conditions will slow the game down and put both teams out of their comfort zones. I just like the fight in this years Leslie Co. team.. Something that has really been missing.
pburg by 3 tds! maybe 4!
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:TongueoliceLig:policeman Sorry folks, no cause for worry, only a false alarm.
I hope everyone in Pburg feels that way... I wouldnt worry if I was you all, hell I wouldnt even practice this week, just show up friday and play because you all already have this game won right!!
Dr. B Wrote:I hope everyone in Pburg feels that way... I wouldnt worry if I was you all, hell I wouldnt even practice this week, just show up friday and play because you all already have this game won right!!

It was meant to be comical, not to put any panties in a wad lol. As a poster said prior this Leslie Co team has a lot of fight in them, as was seen in the Shelby Valley game. No one in P'burg is taking this nor any other game lightly. :igiveup:
Lc has won some games, but friday will tell what kind of sporting blood you really have
as a sports fan and been in games and always been around id like to encourage everyone to continue beefing up this game for p-burg bc like i said as a fan\player beefing up the other team and saying how bad there gonna win,that does nuthing but give the other team more motivation to come in and prove to ever1 that they arent the slouch you think they are. so please continue to blow this score wayy higher then what its really gunna be and imo the only way this game gets as ugly as ever1 thinks is if Lc's players arent completely healthy.All in all i think we are in for a dandy game much better then what every1 is expecting so get ya popcorn ready...and not sayin have it on but have ya upset alarm on stand by
ok, i would like to apologize to anyone i may have offended with my comment last night about pburgs district titles. i said they have only won 14 when in actuality they won close to 20.... that was my mistake and i do apologize. i thought that district was played in the playoffs like it used to be and i thought they got beat by corbin but that was the REGION championship. i wasnt sure if they won their district the year before that or not so i said "a couple of years" and it was a bad statement. apologies for anyone offended ,and i hope to see a good game
should be a good one
Am hearing Leslie County's QB Horton may not play. Anyone got any info?
BlueGold1 Wrote:Am hearing Leslie County's QB Horton may not play. Anyone got any info?

Without Horton Leslie's chances of hanging in with Prestonsburg are greatly deminished,IMO. It would seriously hurt their passing game.
Blackcats BIG!
BlueGold1 Wrote:Am hearing Leslie County's QB Horton may not play. Anyone got any info?

Healthy...to best of my knowledge
this game is gonna be a dog fight from the get go. everyone is putting leslie out of the picture but iv seen them play this year and they have no quit in them. and if its a close game i pick leslie to win bc last 4 games leslie had played and WON has been decided by a td or less. im gonna make a trip to watch these to great football programs go at each other. the rain will effect both teams. Leslie d is tough to. this will be a great game to watch.
leslie 26
pbrug 21
Im hearing that Leslie has aobut three players on the injured list as of today. Is the Brewer kid gonna get to play? If not that is a major loss for Leslie
At Leslie, I would say a close game and maybe overtime. At P'burg, will say Cats by 14.
ballwolf54 Wrote:Healthy...to best of my knowledge

That's good news. Leslie's chances are much better if Horton plays.
Prestonsburg in a good one
BlueGold1 Wrote:That's good news. Leslie's chances are much better if Horton plays.

also troy napier is back so if horton is out i think there okay..

im taking pburg by 6
Pages: 1 2 3