Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: most impressive team through week 4??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
what do you all think?:pondering:
Breathitt. There running over everyone they play
Strikeout King Wrote:Breathitt. There running over everyone they play

who have they played?
Estill, Letcher Central, Newport aren't bad teams. I figured the scores would be closer than what they were.
Harlan County...especially when they line up in the spread. I would have to sy I am very impressed with Perry Central also.
Strikeout King Wrote:Breathitt. There running over everyone they play

They ought to, they haven't played a single team with a winning record at this point. :biggrin:
Trinity. No one else has been more impressive this early in the year.
Strikeout King Wrote:Estill, Letcher Central, Newport aren't bad teams. I figured the scores would be closer than what they were.

letcher really aint that good!, estill co? never hear anything about them in football!
Trinity and Highlands
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:letcher really aint that good!, estill co? never hear anything about them in football!

They could have been 2-1 heading into Rockcastle County but there 1-2. Fumbles is what costed us in the Wayne County game. I believe they'll finish the season at either 7-3, 6-4 or at worst 5-5. They've rushed for over 700 Yards and passed over 100 yards. They was 5th in the state last year (according to KHSAA) in Rushing with 3,327 through 10 games (other schools have more games listed).
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:letcher really aint that good!, estill co? never hear anything about them in football!

Just for the record the three teams are 3-6 and all identically 1-2.
Strikeout King Wrote:They should be 2-1 heading into Rockcastle County but there 1-2. Fumbles is what costed us in the Wayne County game. I believe they'll finish the season at either 7-3, 6-4 or at worst 5-5. They've rushed for over 700 Yards and passed over 100 yards

But your defense gave up over 500 YARDS! Don't you think that could be a reason as well??? :please:

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh..._35219_467
Perry County Central
Hatz Wrote:But your defense gave up over 500 YARDS! Don't you think that could be a reason as well??? :please:

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh..._35219_467

yea that helped but when the score is 40-36 and you have the ball back with just a few minutes left in the game you can't afford to fumble the ball. but that was Week 2's Game, you have to put the past behind you and get ready for the next opponent
Perry Central has surprised me as well.
Bowling Green.
Highlands - They have no competition at their level. Trinity is supposed to annihilate their competition, but the 4A school from Ft. Thomas is doing it against teams that on paper they are not supposed to do it to.
Stardust Wrote:Highlands - They have no competition at their level. Trinity is supposed to annihilate their competition, but the 4A school from Ft. Thomas is doing it against teams that on paper they are not supposed to do it to.

I thought the title of the thread was "who has been the most impressive."

I think Trinity in the scrimmage vs. the Bluebirds showed that they were more impressive. Trinity has played competition outside the state and annihilated them.

I just don't get the logic here at all. If the Birds have no competition then how are teams supposed to be better "on paper." :insane:
Nobody on here expected Belfry to be able to do what they have been doing.
John Hardin has been looking really good,maybe not the most impressive team but should be right there with wins over Henry Clay 56-6.Lexington Cath. at Cath.47-37 and Meade Co. 38-0.
Belfry, Perry Central and John Hardin have looked really good against some pretty good teams.
I am a Highlands guy, but have to go with Trinity. HHS is not far behind. The Rocks are the real deal! Highlands is too, but you can't dispute what they have done to this point. Hoping they get the W in "The Pit" this weekend too.

Go Birds! Beat Warriors!!

Unregistered

Highlands
Trinity. Not even close.

After that....Bowling Green, then Harlan County and then John Hardin.

Everything else for every team is playing out as expected. You Highlands folks are easily impressed, IMO. I'll be impressed with highlands if they win 4A but for now they have been heavy favorites in every game they have played.....2-0....and delivered. What is so impressive about that?
NewCath, Boone and Beechwood deserve mention to this point.
Trinity, Bowling Green, Highlands
Trying not to be a homer, but im most impressed with Perry Central. When i first saw their schedule this year i was the first to say they would be lucky to win 2 games all year. Now im a believer.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Trinity, Bowling Green, Highlands

I think you have it right. I might put John Hardin at #4.
Perry Central with out a doubt, their on the rise. Coach Haddix and company has got good things in store over in Air Port Gardens.

Harlan County is another team, very impressive bunch of boys and coaching staff. Cant wait to see the match up between these two 2011 powerhouses.
:gtfo::dudecomeon:
Pages: 1 2 3 4