Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 59 Johnson Central 43
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Way to go Cats!!!:dance:
i cannot the remember the final,but it wasnt even close!:wenumber1
congrats Cats
way to go cats ne one got ne stats
Well this game was played at Prestonsburg so let's hear how bad the refs were. Rolleyes
Sean Leslie is playing like the best player in the region!:rock:
Sean has looked great lately
congrats cats
Congrats to Prestonsburg and Coach Crisp.
Crisp is a good coach. That's why Prestonsburg is winning
Sean Leslie and Lewis Barnette may be the best complementing players in the region.
Also, with this W, P-burg solidifies itself as a top five team in the region and the top team in the 58th IMO.
Congrats Blackcats!!! They had em down by 24 at one point in the game! Fantastic Team play, and unbelievable Defense, by everyone that played!!!
Congrats Prestonsburg

Barnette and Leslie both are playing awesome. I don't know any stats, but Leslie was close to a triple double.
Congrats Blackcats. now maybe ppl will start so many threads about Johnson Central going to Rupp.
Congrats burg...good point #4
No the question is HOW MANY people are gonna start a thread about prestonsburg cheating or the refs give it to them since it was at home
Prestonsburg played GREAT defence the entire game ! Kyle Rice was blocked about 4 or 5 times by leslie, Barnette is a great player as well. Prestonsburg is on a ROLL !
Sean Leslie had 8 Block Shots. He has to be one of the top big men in the 15th Region. :dance:
I'm pretty sure that Prestonsburg had one more foul than JC. They would have had several more than JC but JC started fouling in the last min's.
nice win for p burg! They seem to be almost unbeatable right now!
I was at the game, WOW I was shocked at the margin. Refs were not a factor, best game I have seen this year by the refs. No, they were not perfect, but not a factor, the way it should be. Sean Leslie is the best I have seen as an all around player in the region this year. Louis Barnett is a man among boys when he is clicking. Soph. Bobby Hughes comes up big off the bench. Great game tonight for the Cats.
Pretty hilarious considering how some JC fans were talking smack on here all day today...
What a game! The cats dominated this one the whole game it seemed like and knocked off the so-called #1 in the region...well they didnt seem to play anywhere near their position tonight...JC had no inside presence tonight...i think that might have had something to do with them actually playing against big men that knew how to play defense...it was an all-around great defensive game for the blackcats...they showed that they really wanted to win this one and if they put their minds in the game like they did tonight, then its going to be a double digit loss for any team in the region... Keep it up cats
"alfus21" Wrote:Pretty hilarious considering how some JC fans were talking smack on here all day today...

Cannot wait to see how JC fans explain this loss !!! There top guns were shut down !!!!
"BeaverCreek Connection" Wrote:I was at the game, WOW I was shocked at the margin. Refs were not a factor, best game I have seen this year by the refs. No, they were not perfect, but not a factor, the way it should be. Sean Leslie is the best I have seen as an all around player in the region this year. Louis Barnett is a man among boys when he is clicking. Soph. Bobby Hughes comes up big off the bench. Great game tonight for the Cats.
:lmao:
good post blackcat faithful. It was a great defensive game by everybody who played. Sean Leslie is a BEAST!! 8 blocked shots, OMG, and even though the offense wasn't there for Stephens, I think the three different players he gaurded had a combined point total of 0 points.
I got a good look at the book after the game and I believe Barnett led the cats with 22 points, and McCarty led the Eagles with 19. Leslie was on top of his game tonight I believe he had 13 points, 7 rebounds, and 8 blocks.Truth be told the Eagles came in thinking that they were just going to walk all over the Blackcats, this game was alot worse than the score told, the Blackcats were up by double digits practically all of the game, the Eagles had 28 points going into the 4th quarter. The Blackcats had the best defensive game they have had all year, forcing 25 turnovers.Great Win Blackcats. Keep It Up!!!!!
"BeaverCreek Connection" Wrote:I was at the game, WOW I was shocked at the margin. Refs were not a factor, best game I have seen this year by the refs. No, they were not perfect, but not a factor, the way it should be. Sean Leslie is the best I have seen as an all around player in the region this year. Louis Barnett is a man among boys when he is clicking. Soph. Bobby Hughes comes up big off the bench. Great game tonight for the Cats.

First of all I will say the Central stunk up the court tonite and were not ready to play. That happens with kids this age but to say that was the best officiated game you have seen! Is that your first game this year? I thought it was a foul when a defensive player puts a fore arm on the point gaurds back and won't let him even get across midcourt. When is hand checking allowed? I also thought it was a foul when a player smacks another across the arm and is called a block shot. I am not just saying that for central because a couple of times they called walking on pburg when the player fell but continued dribbling. How is that a walk? Congrats Pburg on a good win. I just wish we would have been ready to play. We better be ready to play friday cause I am sure we will see more of the same bully style play from lawrence.
"Eagle Eye" Wrote:First of all I will say the Central stunk up the court tonite and were not ready to play. That happens with kids this age but to say that was the best officiated game you have seen! Is that your first game this year? I thought it was a foul when a defensive player puts a fore arm on the point gaurds back and won't let him even get across midcourt. When is hand checking allowed? I also thought it was a foul when a player smacks another across the arm and is called a block shot. I am not just saying that for central because a couple of times they called walking on pburg when the player fell but continued dribbling. How is that a walk? Congrats Pburg on a good win. I just wish we would have been ready to play. We better be ready to play friday cause I am sure we will see more of the same bully style play from lawrence.

As I said had you fully read my post, the refs were not perfect but they were no factor. I have seen every game that Pburg has played plus many other tournaments. I stand by my statement, the game was called dead even. First time I haved seen that this year.:please: So accept the loss.
Pages: 1 2 3