Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 59 Johnson Central 43
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
"blackcat_student" Wrote:Cannot wait to see how JC fans explain this loss !!! There top guns were shut down !!!!

I'll explain it....**** POOR EFFORT!!! Prestonburg played a heck of a game and I think that the region is still wide open. Kyle Rice is no longer the best big man in the region as that goes to Leslie with his 8 blocks. I think that Johnson Central is happy being number 1 in their districts. I can't believe I made the long track to from Paintsville(lol) to Prestonburg to watch the awful effort from the boys in black and gold.
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:Well this game was played at Prestonsburg so let's hear how bad the refs were. Rolleyes

haha yep
Well i'm glad to see that not everyone from JC thinks that the refs were the cause for JC's loss. You are right this wasn't the best officiated game, but it wasn't in any team's favor either, sure there were bad calls but there were bad calls on both sides. Congrats again Pburg. Keep it up!!!
i think the refs were fine, the fouls were even the whole game, so how can u argue with that? great job tonight boys, keep it up!
I believe Leslie had 11 blocked shots. Stephens was so effective on defense they tried 3 different guys to try and get by him and run the offense. Prestonsburg played as a team all night and won as a team.
i just dont understand.....Rice, Whitaker and Meek didnt even hardly play it seemed, but im ot the coach:wtf1:
Yea they played, but Leslie shut Rice down and Stephens shut Whitaker down.
Bigtime win Blackcats!!! Keep your heads up Greasers!!!:Thumbs:
Big win for the Cats, Leslie has had an unbelivable season, he may make a run for the 58th district Player Of the year this season.
congrats cats.... dont know what happened to the eagles tonight i wasn't there but i hope they learn from their mistakes and get it back in order.
"Moe" Wrote:Big win for the Cats, Leslie has had an unbelivable season, he may make a run for the 58th district Player Of the year this season.

he gets my vote (of course i would vote for anyone on that team lol)
Where are the posters that said Starnes will take over the 15th region? Now, what team looks overrated????

Face it, the 15th region is WIDE open. It's anybody's game.

P-burg, Paintsville, JCHS, Belfry, East Ridge, Valley, South Floyd, Pike Central, Sheldon Clark, am I leaving out a contender???? Any of those teams can get hot at the right time, District and Regional tournament time. Which ever team does will win the region.
Look back,,,i told you all Pburg would win by double digits..JC thinks that they are better then they really are...
congrats P-burg !!!
"phsblackcats" Wrote:i cannot the remember the final,but it wasnt even close!:wenumber1

Yes it was. That was the final score.

Prestonsburg played a tough game...and I haven't ever seen Central play so badly before. I believe they spent too much time thinking they had this one in the bag and Central definitely got a reality check.

Shout out to Bobby Hughes! Nice game, young man.
Worst game i have eva seen JC play
Good Job Cats:Clap:
Congrats Blackcats.
Nice job P-burg. JC had no answer for Barnett and Leslie.
:mad: Good job Cats.
Seems like McCarty was the only one who really showed up to play against the Balckcats. Poor effort in the loss by JC. P-burg came ready to play.
Rebounding was the main factor tonight as P-burg cleaned JC off the boards. I believe Fannin and Rice combined for 7 rebounds last night.

The effort wasn't there.
Congrats PBURG.
I think most of McCarty's points came in the 4th quarter when P'burg started to back off a touch. But the Eagles never gave up they fought to the end.
Prestonsburg defense wins there games. They can score with anyone, but there defense is there best asset.
They do a good job blocking shots, thats for sure
great job cats
I think the starters and the 1st couple off the bench think they should be playing all the time! Starns system does not follow that. You juniors and seniors need to get over yourselves and start playing for the school!! Maybe the 3rd string players that post on here and talk all the trash will step up and challenge these starters that don't care!Confusedumo:
Looks like that thread "Can anyone beat JC" has been answered....:BigLaugh:
"Mr. Analysis" Wrote:Seems like McCarty was the only one who really showed up to play against the Balckcats. Poor effort in the loss by JC. P-burg came ready to play.
Rebounding was the main factor tonight as P-burg cleaned JC off the boards. I believe Fannin and Rice combined for 7 rebounds last night.

The effort wasn't there.
Congrats PBURG.
I'm not sure that the outcome would have been any different even if the effort would have been there. When a good offense runs into perhaps the best defense in the 15th Region it makes the entire offense look completely out of rhythm.
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:I'm not sure that the outcome would have been any different even if the effort would have been there. When a good offense runs into perhaps the best defense in the 15th Region it makes the entire offense look completely out of rhythm.

:thumb:
OK I am very PLEASED with this thread and have to give a SHOUT OUT TO all of the JOHNSON CENTRAL posters on here.....I am very glad to read this thread and not have to worry about it getting out of hand GREAT SPORTSMANSHIP guys keep it up......did anyone else notice this?
Pages: 1 2 3