Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs. Pittsburgh BBVA Compass Bowl 1/8
I can't watch any more of this.
Why do you throw a 2 yard pass on 3rd and 11? Oh and go ahead and let them block a punt and look like the worst collection of "football players" that ever lived why don't ya?
Stardust Wrote:They gave up 30 yards after that and if not for a bone head throwing decision by the Pitt QB, Pitt could have scored a TD. I believe it is Pitt who had the momentum.

They have the momentum now after that block.
TD Pitt - 13-3. :34 to halftime
How did Pitt get the ball back so quickly on the goal line so quickly? I left the room for a few minutes.
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:Why do you throw a 2 yard pass on 3rd and 11? Oh and go ahead and let them block a punt and look like the worst collection of "football players" that ever lived why don't ya?

After watching UK play all year I'm used to it. Throwing 5+ yards short of the sticks on 3rd down was Hartline's signature move.
Halftime
So..anyone got predictions for Kentucky vs Georgia today?
Jarons Wrote:How did Pitt get the ball back so quickly on the goal line so quickly? I left the room for a few minutes.

Blocked Punt
Newton SUCKS!
Newton obviously showing why he was the backup this past season. I'm hoping that he improves from his performance so far.
FBALL Wrote:Newton SUCKS!

He's not very good either:igiveup:
Pittsburgh Kentucky
1st Downs 11 8
3rd down efficiency
4-7 2-6
4th down efficiency
0-0 1-2
Total Yards 173 127
Passing 67 72
Comp-Att
6-13 8-14
Yards per pass
5.2 5.1
Rushing 106 55
Rushing Attempts
21 16
Yards per rush
5.0 3.4
Penalties 2-20 2-30
Turnovers 1 1
Fumbles lost
0 1
Interceptions thrown
1 0
Possession 16:38 13:22
Let us remember: UK is a second half team.

What is so forgotten in all of this is how good UK's defense has played. I can't believe I just said that.

Before the Special Teams fouled up, they held Pitt to 6 points. Dion Lewis has not scored and have given Newton every chance to play well.
^ Well, their 2nd half is not looking too good so far Sad
TD Pitt. I expect them to go for 2
20-3 Pitt - 10:47 to go in the 3rd
Who has the ball? where at?
^ Pitt at their 26
2 score game WITH momentum, heading into the 4th. I'll take it.
Is Cobb out of the game? I just watched the last drive and I did not see him during the drive.
Jarons Wrote:Is Cobb out of the game? I just watched the last drive and I did not see him during the drive.

Nevermind. I just saw him.
so much for helping the defense, well i guess it is a little better they didnt score 30t in 1st half....
I can't believe there are still complaints about Hartline.
Just disgusted the whole time!...:flush: