Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs. Pittsburgh BBVA Compass Bowl 1/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I cant believe this thread hasnt been started up yet.
So UK, w/o Hartline will play Pitt.
Newton gets the start and i really hope he does well. Should be a good jump start on next year.
Also, Pittsburgh coach Wandstadt recently resigned.

Thoughts?

Man I would love to see UK dominate this game, especially without Hartline their, but its gonna be rough on our Soph. QB who has barely played this year.
Hopefully he will find a groove and settle down into the QB he was becoming last year.

I hope we win but i just dont think we will with the way thing have gone this year.
Pitt 34 UK 21
^ can i get a mod to correct the spelling of Pittsburgh please.
Thanks.
It is NOT refered to at "Pittsburgh." It is better known as "Pitt." Their arrogant AD in the mid 90's changed their reference, colors, and moved from old Pitt Stadium to Three Rivers and then Heinz Field. In 103 meetings with WVU, Pitt leads the series 61-39-3. WVU has won 6 of the last 11 meetings with Pitt dating back to 2000 including the last two straight in 09 and 10. This old Mountaineer fan hates Pitt to a purple passion. So, to my UK cohorts, please beat Pitt. They suck!!!!!!!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:It is NOT refered to at "Pittsburgh." It is better known as "Pitt." Their arrogant AD in the mid 90's changed their reference, colors, and moved from old Pitt Stadium to Three Rivers and then Heinz Field. In 103 meetings with WVU, Pitt leads the series 61-39-3. WVU has won 6 of the last 11 meetings with Pitt dating back to 2000 including the last two straight in 09 and 10. This old Mountaineer fan hates Pitt to a purple passion. So, to my UK cohorts, please beat Pitt. They suck!!!!!!!

This will be a blowout either way. If UK's Defense decides to show up it will not be a ball game.

Go CATS.
The fact that there are only a couple of posts on this thread is crazy. I really wish I lived in a football state. Oh well, GO BIG BLUE[COLOR="Black"]
If Kentucky can keep Morgan Newton calm and have Derrick Locke feeling it early they should pull away and win by 10. I think Morgan Newton has a big day and the cats win.........
UK 38 Pitt 21[/COLOR]
I think it will be UK in a close one or Pitt in a blow-out.
That Fullback for Pitt is a MONSTER
Pitt having there way with our D so far, which is not surprising.
UK has a horrible defense.
Pick!
^ well, until that INT from Burden Smile
That was a great open field run by Locke to get that 1st down. If Newton can protect the ball..............
28 yard run by Locke. This is a nice start for the Cats
Stardust Wrote:That was a great open field run by Locke to get that 1st down. If Newton can protect the ball..............

OK, nevermind! :HitWall:
Why do you not hand that ball off to Locke?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?
^ This is a game that you have to put the ball in Locke's hands 30+ times. But Newton does what has kept Newton out of the starting lineup - UGGH!
Alright, we were almost JUST DUMB ENOUGH to not recover that fumble
Looks like this will be a sloppy game
Not even played 7 minutes and 3 turnovers already commited lol. This is going to be an ugly game!
Is it a forward pass?????
Wow!
Wow, what an awful call. The ball was clearly thrown behind him.
At least they force the punt
Aslan Wrote:Wow, what an awful call. The ball was clearly thrown behind him.

Agreed. Instead of having the ball on the 10, now its their 28
I forgot all about the game!! What is the score?
0-0 with 2 turnovers (3 actually, Cats get screwed out of having the ball on the 10). But it looks sloppy so far
That was definitely a bogus call! I hate refs! And Locke needs to touch this ball more than Cobb today.
So should Locke be back on the punts???
80 catches for Cobb. I'd like to have seen 100 this season!
GAWD I hate Newton as a QB!
Pages: 1 2 3 4