•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher County Central 2011
Who is returning to LCC this year? I would like to see them do well, after all, with the field and all the stuff they have, it would be a shame... All they need is W's in the left column. Good luck LCC
We lost a few, but have a great group coming back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
mtntopblue Wrote:1) Madison Central first annual Roy Kidd bowl at Eastern Ky
2) Breathitt Co home
3) Franklin Co home
4) Montgomery Co away
5) Lawerance Co home
6) Russell Co away
7) *Harlan Co away
8) *Perry Central home
9) *Whitley Co away
10) Greenup Co home
This is what I was told by a few of the players on turf 8 games grass 2

good luck lcc :Thumbs:
GRIFFIN Wrote:good luck lcc :Thumbs:

Looks like a competitve schedule.
Letcher County Central 2011

Aug 20, 11 Madison Central (at Eastern Kentucky University) 8:00 PM Roy Kidd Bowl
Aug 26, 11 Breathitt County home 7:30 PM
Sep 2, 11 Franklin County home 7:30 PM
Sep 9, 11 Montgomery County away 7:30 PM
Sep 16, 11 Lawrence County home 7:30 PM
Sep 23, 11 Russell County away 8:00 PM
Oct 7, 11 Harlan County away 7:30 PM Friends of Coal Bowl
Oct 14, 11 Perry County Central home 7:30 PM
Oct 21, 11 Whitley County away 7:30 PM
Oct 29, 11 Greenup County home 1:30 PM

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...fb11/35231
Franklin Co is in there class right? This will be a major test at home.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

No disrespect to Franklin Co. but LCC should win big. They are not very good right now.
Every season since the programs beginning LCC has had major Defensive struggles. I have said it a thousand times and will continue to say it until something gives. We can put up some points but can't stop anybody else. If we can fix this then we are taking a step in the right direction. Fix the weakest link we have and crush the ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM. If you are teaching Offense first, you are teaching football wrong.
What? Help us with the elephant????
Soft schedule outside of district play
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Soft schedule outside of district play

Don't talk about soft schedules your Knox team still playing
Williamsburg 1a (7-5)
Harlan 1a (5-7)
Madison Southern(1-10)
McCreary Central (2-8)
South Laurel (0-10)
Greenup County (5-6)
Rockcastle (4-7)
throw in Clay that lost everybody last year and **** i see at least 8 wins next year for your team (REALLY TOUGH SCHEDULE)
Brooks4Prez is not from Knox Central nor has any association with them.
All in all a very good schedule.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Brooks4Prez Wrote:Soft schedule outside of district play

Soft schedules = Job security
I apologize Brooks4prez I got you confused with RichBrooks a poster from Knox County
Letcher should do well with this schedule.
cherokee Wrote:I apologize Brooks4prez I got you confused with RichBrooks a poster from Knox County

:Thumbs: No problem. Still a soft schedule though :eyeroll:
Strikeout King Wrote:Letcher County Central 2011

Aug 20, 11 Madison Central (at Eastern Kentucky University) 8:00 PM Roy Kidd Bowl
Aug 26, 11 Breathitt County home 7:30 PM
Sep 2, 11 Franklin County home 7:30 PM
Sep 9, 11 Montgomery County away 7:30 PM
Sep 16, 11 Lawrence County home 7:30 PM
Sep 23, 11 Russell County away 8:00 PM
Oct 7, 11 Harlan County away 7:30 PM Friends of Coal Bowl
Oct 14, 11 Perry County Central home 7:30 PM
Oct 21, 11 Whitley County away 7:30 PM
Oct 29, 11 Greenup County home 1:30 PM

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...fb11/35231

Lawrence and Greenup will both be playing with new head coaches. Montgomery County was not that good last year and Franklin County had a nice record but struggled to beat a few cupcakes (Frankfort by 8 and triple overtime with Woodford). Madison Central won 1 game and got smacked around (yes with a 6A schedule) a lot last year. Breathitt will be a good game and Russell County can play. I say 3-4 wins for the Cougars next year.
Frankfort High School is no cupcake. Although they are 1A, they have speed and talent that can compete with most 4A and 5A schools.
What a mess....Lost 7 games..............Senior night, coach would not even acknowledge the seniors or their parents..........Now, when is the banquet.........Not having one some are saying.......Some saying it will be at the Mexican place but parents are encouraged not to attend...............Really exciting things going on at LCC
Thats funny, was you at senior night? I saw all the coaches lined up in front of the Cougar shaking the seniors hands before they went out onto the field. If you are going to make a statement get it right. Banquet ? Boosters are broke didnt raise much money last year. There will be a banquet when I havent herd. Go up to the field house and ask the coaches if you want to know.
cougarpower Wrote:Thats funny, was you at senior night? I saw all the coaches lined up in front of the Cougar shaking the seniors hands before they went out onto the field. If you are going to make a statement get it right. Banquet ? Boosters are broke didnt raise much money last year. There will be a banquet when I havent herd. Go up to the field house and ask the coaches if you want to know.

:rockon:
Who is in the running to run the defense?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

lean&mean Wrote:What a mess....Lost 7 games..............Senior night, coach would not even acknowledge the seniors or their parents..........Now, when is the banquet.........Not having one some are saying.......Some saying it will be at the Mexican place but parents are encouraged not to attend...............Really exciting things going on at LCC

Darn
Truly sad times for the future of football at LCC. The parents did their usual, onion booth, program, concessions. The boys got less this year than any year in the past. I guess the 7 on 7 and dressing the new coaching staff has put them in a pinch for money. If these boys don't get a banquet, not an outing to the mexican place, they won't be able to find parents willing to work next year. It really is sad at just how fast this program is crumbling.
What kind of numbers are coming out for weightlifting? Do they have a class or are they working after school?
I really don't know, but if they aren't in the weight room by now they are behind.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

They are just lately getting in the weight room. Days school was not in sesion the coach was not there.
COUGARMAMA Wrote:They are just lately getting in the weight room. Days school was not in sesion the coach was not there.

And they are wondering why they can't win football games?:please:
Why would they drop 1A Hazard and play 1A Frankfort?
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next