•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just [CHAT] on BGR
[Image: http://www.health.com/health/static/hw/m...53_001.jpg]

Do it.
My toe isn't really broke. Just one of those moments when you wanna cuss and break everything in sight.
lol. Even if it's really stubbed or whatever, that helps more than you'd think and you can't really feel it.

I'd rather break a finger. I broke my toe before a long long walk the next day with alot of weight. I have never prayed so much in my life.
vundy33 Wrote:lol. Even if it's really stubbed or whatever, that helps more than you'd think and you can't really feel it.

I'd rather break a finger. I broke my toe before a long long walk the next day with alot of weight. I have never prayed so much in my life.

I broke 3 fingers during football season our freshman year and it didn't bother me that much. However when basketball season started it really bothered me because it was on my shooting hand.
Whose idea was it to create this CHAT thread! This isn't going to work! Who is going to get on it and post anything! Nobody is even going to open it, much less write anything on it!
I remember that. I also remember you eating a Snickers bar during the third quarter at Sheldon Clark and then absolutely killing their backfield in the 4th. Now that I think about it reminds me of that Snickers "diva" commercial. You were in a bad mood before you ate it, and it changed you in like 2 minutes, lol.

Those were good times.
Stardust Wrote:Whose idea was it to create this CHAT thread! This isn't going to work! Who is going to get on it and post anything! Nobody is even going to open it, much less write anything on it!

[Image: http://pure-essence.net/stuff/ICHC/funny...ed-cat.jpg]
^ hehehehehehe

vundy, great job:1: This is something that could really take off. I'd prefer it on this site versus being on FB or T. It keeps the users on here, and active in the other forums as well.
Never broken a bone in my body.
Stardust Wrote:^ hehehehehehe

vundy, great job:1: This is something that could really take off. I'd prefer it on this site versus being on FB or T. It keeps the users on here, and active in the other forums as well.

Gracias polla..
Benchwarmer Wrote:Never broken a bone in my body.

Lucky! I broke my arm, thumb, and jaw bone in a car wreck, and thats not counting the minor injuries. My teeth were wired together for 2 months, and I have a metal plate and 6 screws in my arm.

What?! Are you past the age of 10?

Knock on wood...watch you walk through your house and stub the crap out of your toe. If that happens you better tell me.
I've broken my arm and shoulder, the latter was alot worse than I'd imagined, but I was out of it for a while so it was cool. I think a bone in my left hand is broken right now, but I'm not sure.
Fractured Tibia is the extent of mine
I've broken both my arms...twice!....and had a nail go through my hand and foot too!

Foot hurt the worst!

oh yeah,....been stabbed twice too!
^^^That's an example of growing up in Harlan County...Big Grin
^
Yeah the girls here in Harlan are WAY tuffer than you WUSSY!...LOL...J/K
lol. I'd rather be stabbed than shot though.

I really, really hate Harlan county. Letcher is like it's little deformed brother, but I can stand it.
Awe....I thought we were friends?....tear!
LWC Wrote:Speaking of working, I am one of the lucky few in the world that is doing something that I love. I will never fully retire. I may set up a retirement account, and begin working less hours but never fully stop preaching. It is something you are called to do, but never to stop.

I am not currently watching the game, has Favre completely been retired yet?

Also, about how long does it take for the bank to send you checks after you order them? I just ordered new checks today, how long does it take to get them?
I have not written a check in months, probably close to a year. When I pay bills, I do it online and I use a debit card or cash for almost everything else. My wife still writes a few checks but I have all but kicked the habit.
Stardust Wrote:^ hehehehehehe

What website is T?
When I was at EKU, I dislocated my finger. It was pointing straight up at the middle joint. I also fractured my wrist, I had to get a screw put in it so it could heal. I waited about 7 or 8 months to get it checked out.
Jarons...when were you at EKU?...When I was working on a set there, I drilled into the side of my finger...I just put some Black tape on it and finished the job. About a week later my finger was swolen and hurting so bad I went and got it x-rayed....I had scraped the bone and had a spinter in it from the wood that made the Doctor go "Good Lord!"..when I squeezed it and it popped out!...yuck!

What did you Major in?
Jarons Wrote:What website is T?

lol, Twitter. They didn't have Twitter back when you helped with the Constitution?
Filthy Animal Wrote:Jarons...when were you at EKU?...When I was working on a set there, I drilled into the side of my finger...I just put some Black tape on it and finished the job. About a week later my finger was swolen and hurting so bad I went and got it x-rayed....I had scraped the bone and had a spinter in it from the wood that made the Doctor go "Good Lord!"..when I squeezed it and it popped out!...yuck!

What did you Major in?

I was there from 93-2000. I eventually got my bachelors' in Recreation Therapy. Lot of the time I spent there was raising my GPA after I nearly flunked out my freshman year.
vundy33 Wrote:lol, Twitter. They didn't have Twitter back when you helped with the Constitution?

I am not that old. I just never heard Twitter called T.
lol, I was just twittering your google.

It actually took me a minute or two to figure it out also. Dusty just likes to do things Barney style. Ya know, they only had one room schools back when he went.

If these dudes ever see me at a game they're probably going to gang up on me and beat my rear.
Just beat Black Ops on Veteran. I'd like an award.
vundy33 Wrote:Just beat Black Ops on Veteran. I'd like an award.

:1:
vundy33 Wrote:Gah I was up all night. I can't sleep at all anymore.
I feel ya brother.
LWC Wrote:I dropped a tea jug on my big toe and it broke the nail. That hurt bad enough! I couldn't imagine breaking it!
Ouch!!!
I hope you break several for being a Knott Co fan Big Grin
vundy33 Wrote:Just beat Black Ops on Veteran. I'd like an award.

I bet that was stressful. I beat Cod4 on veteran and I said that was my last one!
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next