• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just [CHAT] on BGR
This is a chat thread, sort of like a little thing we would have above the forum but better. It's meant to just mess around and talk, no specific agenda. It should last around 40-60 pages, then a new thread with a new title, but "chat" stays in it. Figured I'd try it out and see how it works.

Understood?
Gah I love Ruffles and that smooth ranch dip...who else is going to watch MNF? That's Monday Night Football for you Barney's out there. Wink
I had tacos for dinner.
No dinner yet - wife to bring it home when she comes in from shopping. I want to see the beginning of the game to watch Favre, and see how hard the field really is
Good idea, i like it, btw, working 14 hours sucks
14 hours of work beats NO hours of work Sad
Stardust Wrote:14 hours of work beats NO hours of work Sad

Been on both ends of the spectrum. I would rather not work, but I really like the check.
Jarons Wrote:Been on both ends of the spectrum. I would rather not work, but I really like the check.

OK, great point:Thumbs:
Jarons Wrote:Been on both ends of the spectrum. I would rather not work, but I really like the check.

haha no doubt. I always wondered what it would be like not working. And after a vacation or weekend, id say i could prolly do it all the time. I only got like 30 years till i can retire lol:igiveup:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:haha no doubt. I always wondered what it would be like not working. And after a vacation or weekend, id say i could prolly do it all the time. I only got like 30 years till i can retire lol:igiveup:

Its funny. When you lose your job, not by choice, you really want to work (been there, done that). When I have a job, I really do not want to work. can't be satisfied.
I am too looking forward to retirement in 30+years.
Dang this took off. Glad to see you oldies aren't too old...

Stardust Wrote:14 hours of work beats NO hours of work Sad

I can't say it loud or big enough. **** RIGHT.
I feel the same way. I can't stand not working right now, not a money thing because I have a crapload of it because I got a tax-free bonus, Big Grin , but sitting on my butt playing PS3 and getting on here is getting old.
Is sure snowing hard tonight for the MNF game! Favre is actually playing. Two days ago he said he wasn't able to play.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Old, but technologically capable Smile
vundy33 Wrote:I feel the same way. I can't stand not working right now, not a money thing because I have a crapload of it because I got a tax-free bonus, Big Grin , but sitting on my butt playing PS3 and getting on here is getting old.

Are you home? Or, where is home? Are you overseas now?
I agree about working. You have to do it. I wouldnt be able to stand myself to not be working. I just wasnt raised like that.
Although, it would be nice to be one of those people who you get behind at wal mart at the first of the month with two buggies full and an american Flag food stamp card to use lol.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I agree about working. You have to do it. I wouldnt be able to stand myself to not be working. I just wasnt raised like that.
Although, it would be nice to be one of those people who you get behind at wal mart at the first of the month with two buggies full and an american Flag food stamp card to use lol.

I'd rather be financially in a position to stand at the front of Wal-Mart and welcome you to the store
Stardust Wrote:I'd rather be financially in a position to stand at the front of Wal-Mart and welcome you to the store

lol:Thumbs:
So the Vikings go into the game with a beat-up Favre on a field of concrete, and NO Adrian Peterson
Dusty I'm at home. Home home, Pike Co. lol.
Stardust Wrote:So the Vikings go into the game with a beat-up Favre on a field of concrete, and NO Adrian Peterson

Which means a beat down imo
^ this is when the Vikings will look like the Patriots!
This took off. I read two books to two of my kids and there is about 10 posts in about 10 min.
Looks like Favre could be in for a long cold night with no Peterson.
Stardust Wrote:So the Vikings go into the game with a beat-up Favre on a field of concrete, and NO Adrian Peterson

Ma' Bears don't have much more..
Go read the new thread I started...it's well worth 5 minutes.
^ LOL - It is classic
The bears will win this one by 3 tds.
i expect Favre to go out in the first or second qtr.
There offensive line has simply went to crap since last season.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The bears will win this one by 3 tds.
i expect Favre to go out in the first or second qtr.
There offensive line has simply went to crap since last season.

If the field is as hard as they claim, I see Urlacher hitting Favre, and Favre shatters into a million pieces like a cartoon
^haha possible...

This equation(^)mathematically equals a LOSS...

LOL
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
  • 1(current)
  • Next