Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan
56.52%
Middlesboro
43.48%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Ind. @ Middlesboro predictions
Stats can be so misleading though. For instance, when someone earlier posted where several people on Harlan's team ranked in a few statistical categories in the state, they failed to mention that only 15 of the 32 Class A teams have even reported stats. Secondly, the stats don't take into account the level of competition. Can Harlan honestly say that they have faced a defense like Bell County? Or an offense like Bell County that consumes the time of possession?

I know Harlan played Williamsburg and in that game, I'm sure the clock stopped after every other play due to an incomplete pass. This would definitely help pad the stats.

Also, Roark has rushed for over 300 yards and no is talking about that.

Do we really think Harlan can effectively apply pressure on Roark AND provide ample coverage. I don't think so. Harlan will be a competitive Class A team but Middlesboro is much improved as well.

I say Middlesboro 48 Harlan 21
Roark is the better QB, stronger arm and looks to run some. Bianchi is the best WR in the game, yes better than Riddle(Better hands and a step or 2 faster.). But M'boro has more depth at the WR position. Harlan has the advantage at RB.

If M'boro has the stupid penalties like they did against Bell they will loose, if they keep it under control (mainly #8) they will win in a competitive game.
Harlan 34-33.
]

Intimidator Wrote:I will wish your team well the rest of the season sure.

Well? We won.
One lesson that young men need to learn is to stay humble. Pride goes before a fall, like Friday night.
Bibbs Wrote:One lesson that young men need to learn is to stay humble. Pride goes before a fall, like Friday night.

Please explain,Bibbs.
Intimidator Wrote:Poindexter Is 6'4" and Riddle is 6'3" , if this is the same Harlan team that was at the grid than you are way, WAY off base.

Middlesboro is the better team all the way around and it will show this Friday night , Losing to Harlan is unacceptable.

One lesson that young men need to learn is to stay humble. Pride goes before a fall, like Friday night.