•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dudley Hilton to Pikeville College
If Greer wants the job it would be his, he is not interested in the football job. IMO he will be the next principal. Hoskins will not get the job, ask the principal. Head Coaching experience only. One of our coaches is interested in that job as well and talked with Greer and Saylor, they both said must have head coaching experience.
Will Wymt carry this press conference? I think Hoskins will be an exception to this requirement. I'm sure you have not enquired about Hoskins getting the job. If they have shared that with you then not very profesional of them.
redstorm Wrote:Hoskins will not get the job, ask the principal. Head Coaching experience only.

That is not what they are telling the parents and community? The statement they have said is "nobody from the outside without Head Coaching exp will be considered, a coach form the inside is different circumstances."
http://www.gopcbears.com/news/2010/12/8/...h=football

looks like the press conference will be carried live on some radio stations and online...
I'll just wait on '09 for the news.:popcorn:
Good luck at the next level Coach Hilton. How about Paul Raines as a replacement??
Well, what happened?
What about the coach at Middlebsoro or Jackson Co. They were Dudley guys and have head coach experience now.
zaga_fan Wrote:This happened

http://www.pc.edu/news/articles/The_Hilt...n,884.aspx

Thanks!
SportzAnimal Wrote:Thanks!

You're very welcome Wink
Mark as SpamReport as AbusePikeville College Dudley Hilton has just been named head football coach at Pikeville College. Welcome to the PC family, Coach Hilton, and Go Bears!
http://www.pc.edu/news/articles/The_Hilt...n,884.aspx

50 minutes ago · View Feedback (6)Hide Feedback (6) · Share.
This is finally what this program has needed. A coach who knows the mountains and will get mountain players. We have enough good players in this region to field a competitive team and kudos to PC on this hire! Good Luck Coach Hilton!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:This is finally what this program has needed. A coach who knows the mountains and will get mountain players. We have enough good players in this region to field a competitive team and kudos to PC on this hire! Good Luck Coach Hilton!
:Thumbs:
Can I hereby be the first to nominate Joker Phillips for the Bell County job?
:please:
:High5:
Now that Dudley has left for Pikeville, who is the front runner for the job? What's the time table on hiring someone to fill the vacant position?
Coach Hilton does a good job developing players and he inherits some pretty good young talent at Pikeville with some of the better mountain players. It may take some time but I think he will be a great fit at Pikeville College.
hsfootball09 Wrote:Totally AGREE!!!!! Some people that grad from the Boro, that are new Bell co fans need to take the back seat.... As a lifetime Bobcat i say lets show some RESPECT!

There are some people that are very close to the program that didn't graduate from Bell and haven't been here long that think just because you are a "Lifetime Bobcat" don't mean you ride shot gun! I do agree on the respect thing though.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)