Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darius Miller Draft Watch
zaga_fan Wrote:Here it is.
If Miller is a lottery pick.
I change my avatar to him holding up his jersey with a #1 on it.

If Miller is NOT a lottery pic.
You change your avatar to this.
[Image: http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_roo...1270790148]

How about let's just say if Miller gets to the NBA..
And the deal is on?
Sorry guys....
I've been slacking Sad

9.2 ppg 5 rpg
9.4 Pts pg, 5.1 Rebounds pg.
Darius Miller will never be a lottery pick. A player of his skill and size should be dominating games at this point in his career. He just doesn't. He lacks the killer instinct to take games over and shoulder the load for the team.
Scott Hall Wrote:Darius Miller will never be a lottery pick. A player of his skill and size should be dominating games at this point in his career. He just doesn't. He lacks the killer instinct to take games over and shoulder the load for the team.

Well said. :Thumbs:
i dont think he will get drafted
Scott Hall Wrote:Darius Miller will never be a lottery pick. A player of his skill and size should be dominating games at this point in his career. He just doesn't. He lacks the killer instinct to take games over and shoulder the load for the team.

Great 1st post :Thumbs:
lebron6 Wrote:i dont think he will get drafted

He has an NBA body and he's really athletic....
he has that going for him at least
lebron6 Wrote:i dont think he will get drafted

:ChairHit:
if miller goes to the nba, then im putting my name in it and see if i cant make it as well.

i love uk. i love miller. but, he just cant get it done. if he goes, it wont be in the draft. he will have to be asked to try out and beat out other good players of his type.
Miller will never ever play basketball in the NBA. NEVER. This thread should be deleted.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Miller will never ever play basketball in the NBA. NEVER. This thread should be deleted.

This is a rare occurrence, but I agree! :Thumbs:
Boy this thread will get an extra lil factor added to it after last nights situational lack of aggression.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
zaga_fan Wrote:He has an NBA body and he's really athletic....
he has that going for him at least

A lot of guys have that going for them.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Boy this thread will get an extra lil factor added to it after last nights situational lack of aggression.

He's been playing well...
but he might as well put "I don't want the last shot" on the front of his jerse
Darius is at 10 PPG and 4.9 RPG
Yeah he shoulda took the last shot...
But I don't blame him, if he woulda missed he woulda had to hear Cal's mouth all the way home!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.
Alright, we already got rid of Tubby Smith. We dont need him again lol
Ballers Wrote:Yeah he shoulda took the last shot...
But I don't blame him, if he woulda missed he woulda had to hear Cal's mouth all the way home!

I'm sure he heard Cal's mouth all the way home for kicking it out with next to no time on the shot clock when he could've pushed out the lead.
OK guys.
Here we go again..
Bringin' it back for this year.

Some of you said he wouldn't be a 1st round drafty.
Some of you even said he wouldn't make it to the NBA.
Let us find out this season, and let the games begin.
Just some quotes I wanted to compile all together into one big bundle for those of you who will be eating some hellacious crow this season.

Wildcatk23 Wrote:Miller will never be in the NBA. He just doesn't have the want to on the court.

Ok, we will see.

Aslan Wrote:Yep. :Thumbs:

Aslan's reply to Wildcatk23's comment above.

Aslan Wrote:Make it a lottery pick bet and you have yourself a deal!

BTW, I love the quote Zaga.

Aslan making a avatar bet that Darius Miller will not be in the 1st round?

zaga_fan Wrote:Here it is.
If Miller is a lottery pick.
I change my avatar to him holding up his jersey with a #1 on it.

If Miller is NOT a lottery pic.
You change your avatar to this.
[Image: http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_roo...1270790148]

Another avatar bet by zaga.

greenstuff22 Wrote:if miller goes to the nba, then im putting my name in it and see if i cant make it as well.

i love uk. i love miller. but, he just cant get it done. if he goes, it wont be in the draft. he will have to be asked to try out and beat out other good players of his type.

Looks like you better get your AAAAAAA++++ game out cause he will be going after this season.
I LOVE YOU DARIUS!!! PLEASE HURRY BACK TO MY TV SO I CAN ENJOY LIFE AGAIN!!! WOOHOO LET'S GO CATS!

I love the rest of the team too, so don't feel left out dudes.
The way it looks. If he does go to the NBA. He will be playing his Rookie Season the year Knight plays his Rookie Season...lol!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Aslan Wrote:This is a rare occurrence, but I agree! :Thumbs:

You and Wildcat both are wrong! He will be drafted! I will make sure to let you know when he does...you better believe that.

I'm Team Darius. :why: :rage: :haters:
Who knows maybe he will have a Harrelson season.
It'll be better than the Harrelson season
Yeah Miller will get drafted, but probably in the second round, and definitely not a lottery pick. If anyone thinks he'll be a lottery pick I'll take that avatar bet with ya.
^
I agree with you. I dont see Miller being a lottery pick. However, I do see him getting drafted late 1st round or 2nd. I would love to see him be a lottery pick though, would be awesome.
millers drafted in the first round!