Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darius Miller Draft Watch
This thread is about Darius Miller's performance through the year.
I'll monitor his stats from game to game on here.
I am not hating on him either lol
This is strictly to post his accomplishments from game to game.
Feel free to talk about his progress.
Darius has improved his game alot!
is he NBA Good tho?
Stats so far this year
[Image: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/y2sjs...roghsd.jpg]
Strikeout King Wrote:is he NBA Good tho?

He's underachieved a little bit....
but he's got the perfect fram for an NBA SG.
6'7"-225 LBs
Serious???? :yawn:

Eric Bledsoe plays in the NBA. Why not Darius??
Stardust Wrote:Serious???? :yawn:

Sorry, SD....
I had to do it lol
^ Can't you and Ballers take this to the break room???? - LOL
^Ballers didn't come into work today.
I figured I'd have a nice surprise waiting for him when he logged on Wink
9 ppg 7 rpg thus far
I can dig this thread..
SD Cm'on don't hate on Miller! He's a true blue Cat!

IMO yes, he is that good.

Some even say he is a lottery pick Wink
I think Darius will be like chris lofton or something and play overseas and he will eventualy work his way up to the NBA! he will be perfect for the NBA though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
zaga_fan Wrote:Some even say he is a lottery pick Wink

He will be averaging a double-double.
Ballers Wrote:He will be averaging a double-double.

We'll see
He's not right now

Hmm not right now.
Still can't believe some people think he's going to be a lottery pick Big Grin
He has the body, wingspan and size for the NBA. He just needs the game Confusedhh: Wink
Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.
Ive seen a lot lesser players drafted to the NBA, all it takes is to impress one scout and your on your way.
He is one of those players that really frustrates a fan. He has the ability to take over and just defers. He reminds me of Patterson, except that P-Pat would take over when he had to, Darius wont.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

Looks like Jane, plays like Cheeta. He looks soft on the court and mostly plays uninspired!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Ive seen a lot lesser players drafted to the NBA, all it takes is to impress one scout and your on your way.

Seen a lot better players go to Europe as well!
Stardust Wrote:Seen a lot better players go to Europe as well!

True enough.
Stardust Wrote:Seen a lot better players go to Europe as well!

lol
Darius Miller is the man you all hush it already.
I've heard a lot of people expect Darius Miller to have really good stats this season. However, with scorers like Terrence Jones, Brandon Knight, and Doron Lamb, don't expect Darius Miller to get a lot of points. The only consistent stats that Darius Miller is going to get is in rebounding since we are having a tough time with getting rebounds. And personally, I think that's what he should work primarily on. We have enough scorers, but we're having a tough time with getting rebounds.

About Darius Miller's draft status, I personally wouldn't expect him to have too good of a draft status. He's on a team with a lot of other future NBA players. He will be just like Patrick Patterson last year. He's good, but he's going to be overshadowed by all the other talent around him.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I've heard a lot of people expect Darius Miller to have really good stats this season. However, with scorers like Terrence Jones, Brandon Knight, and Doron Lamb, don't expect Darius Miller to get a lot of points. The only consistent stats that Darius Miller is going to get is in rebounding since we are having a tough time with getting rebounds. And personally, I think that's what he should work primarily on. We have enough scorers, but we're having a tough time with getting rebounds.

About Darius Miller's draft status, I personally wouldn't expect him to have too good of a draft status. He's on a team with a lot of other future NBA players. He will be just like Patrick Patterson last year. He's good, but he's going to be overshadowed by all the other talent around him.

:Thumbs: Very well articulated!
http://cincinnati.com/blogs/nkysports/20...from-maui/

So here we are, another Kentucky win, and how much do we really know about this team?

Not much.

But there are a few things we can get from a game like this:

- One thing I do know that troubles me is that this young team allowed a vastly under-talented Oklahoma squad to come back into the game when they shouldn’t have. That I can deal with, because it’s all a part of the learning process.

- What really troubles me, though, is the continuing disappearing act of Darius Miller when the team needs it the most. When UK was searching for offense at the under-8-min. mark, where was Darius? I honestly do not know. This is something that must be fixed. He MUST be more aggressive onthe offensive end when his team needs it.

- Terrence Jones is the MVP of the young season so far. His scoring is deadly from everywhere. His drives to the hoop are graceful and his defense and court vision are superb. He has a great grace for a man his size and I can see why so many programs wanted to have him.

- We need Deandre Liggins in the lineup badly. As of now, he said his shoulder was sore, but not hurt, and he would be ready to play Tuesday. I hope that’s the case. We cannot lose someone of his talent and hustle. There were a few times when his hustle plays kept this from being a dramatic game.

- No one really knows how good they are – yet. As of this writing, No. 2 Mich St. is struggling with Chaminade and No. 1 Duke escaped its game against Marquette by five points. Nearly every SEC team has lost a game, most to teams they shouldn’t have, except for Vandy, who beat a vastly overrated North Carolina squad. The point here is no one knows how good they are – yet.

- A game against Washington would be very interesting in that the Huskies are good, and would be a good test for the Cats. But the bad blood between Washington and Calipari makes it even more interesting. As I’m sure everyone knows, Wash had both T Jones and Enes kanter in their clutches before Cal took them away. What a game that could be!

- Brandon Knight showed his first signs of inconsistency tonight, running a slow offense and missing big free throws in the second half. I don’t expect to see very much of this throughout the season.

- One question on the minds of every UK fan: Who takes the last shot if UK is down one point? Based on the early season returns, I have a thought. It may be crazy, but I think right now it’s the correct choice: Doron Lamb. The kid from NYC could be a cold-blooded killer in disguise. I love how he continues to show no fear in whatever he is asked to do. And when the game was nearly over, it was clear that Cal told his boys to get the ball in Lamb’s hands – that’s who he wanted on the line. Lamb made both shots, by the way.