Sting was the man
both tv shows is equally good
so that would be a very hard choice

and my fav. wrestler right now
would be bewteen
john cena
and hbk
bc they're both so good.
Boogeyman Is Cool But I Think Raw Is Better.
I am still a big time wrestling fan and my favorite of all time is Stone Cold. Whether he is there or not he will always be my favorite. Like alot of you have said wrestling is not what it used to be, especially WWE. TNA is and will quickly take over if Vince doesnt come up with something worth watching. Its all so predictable now and kinda boring in a way. If Austin would stay it would make it alot better, he doesnt have to wrestle or anything, just be a GM type that raises hell, something he does quite well. Smackdown is really really really boring. They need to crossbrand more and have titles switch shows at random times. There are hardly any good tag teams left anymore. Really if you look at it, wrestling has gone down hill since WCW was sold to Vince. He says hes a creative genius, If so, I dont see it.
If you love wrestling you must get WWE 24/7 It has every thing from WWE, WWF,WCW, ECW (original),Pay Per Views,Hall of fame, Every Raw and Nitro, WCCW, WWWf, Saturday night Main Event, and more. Its great