Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone a wrestling fan ?

Who is your favorite wrestler ?

Which do you like better, Smackdown or RAW ?

I am a fan of The Undertaker and I prefer to watch RAW, but I watch Smackdown to see The Undertaker.

BallaBaby

I don't really watch wrestling a lot, but my brother loves it. He always gets tickets to the paperviews and stuff when he can go to them.
I liked it when Goldberg was KING
Man I haven't watched wrestling since grade school, I was like hardcore too, I'd buy all the ppv's and have people over to watch them, then it's like all of a sudden i just stopped watching it.
I used to watch it all the time when it was WCW/NWO and WWF....but now that is't one kinda kills it all IMO...and i just got out of the loop of things
I used to watch it a long time ago.. I liked the Rock
Ya, I dont watch much anymore since VM bought out the WCW.. I love the good ole days of WCW
Im with you QQ competition made things better
sort of like this site WOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

BallaBaby

"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:Man I haven't watched wrestling since grade school, I was like hardcore too, I'd buy all the ppv's and have people over to watch them, then it's like all of a sudden i just stopped watching it.

I did the same thing when i was in middle school!!
I'm a huge wrestling fan! My favorite wrestlers are The Rock and John Cena. RAW is way better than SMACKDOWN! But now TNA is the new face of wrestling!
yep i love it don't like TNA
i think tna is way better
I have been a wrestling fan for a long time but not as big as the days of Stone Cold The Rock and all the great wrestlers. Nowadays its too predictable. But I still tend to watch it and I prefer RAW over SMACKDOWN! any day.
i dont like wrestling personally i think it isnt suited for tv kids cant even watch it ne more thats wwe... tna is a great wrestling for lil kids can watch it
I quit watching it as soon as The Rock left...
i quit watching it when WcW got bought out.
"Bandit" Wrote:i quit watching it when WcW got bought out.
This threads about who your favorite wrestler from WWE not WCW...sorry about being rude but you should read before posting......
I quit wacthing wrestling when wcw and wwf combined......but my favorite wrestler off all time was stone cold steve austin......
"former_raider80" Wrote:I quit wacthing wrestling when wcw and wwf combined......but my favorite wrestler off all time was stone cold steve austin......
Me 2 and he was my favorite also
I love john cena he is the man
I watch it just mainly because there isnt anything on anymore. It use to be fun to watch when you had wcw and wwf fighting for the monday night ratings. It made it a hell of alot better to watch. WWE really doesnt have that one guy that you can call a Headliner like you did when Steve austin and The Rock and Hulk Hogan to name a few. But my all time favorite is Dusty Rhodes and the L.O.D.

TNa is quickly getting better, getting better talent from the WWE. Same feel as the old NWA and WCW days.

not alot of talking and more matches.
i like rey msyterio......he so quick
John Cena
i wish stone cold and the rock were there and i loved the n.W.o
I Love John Cena And Hulk Hogan!!!!!And Raw is Much Better Than Smackdown!!!
my favorite wrestler is shawn michaels i prefer raw smackdown sorta bores me
There all almost boring now i used to watch ECW till WWE bought it out..............
WCW was the shit
Randy Orton is my favorite..... He is very athletic and can do about anything in the ring.
[quote author=Hurley link=topic=7957.msg3575#msg3575 date=1106514273]
I liked it when Goldberg was KING
[/quote]

yep me 2 but thats all a show and they got in trouble for letting him have the belt for so long did u notice after he lost the belt wcw was shut down lol
Pages: 1 2