Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pulaski County
54.10%
Harlan County
45.90%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County @ Harlan County 11/19
GAMEDAY!

Last one through the Gate...

Close it!

Go Bears!!!
Patriot Wrote:GAMEDAY!

Last one through the Gate...

Close it!

Go Bears!!!

:Thumbs:
It's finally GAME DAY!!!! Can't wait for tailgating, good fun and a BLACK BEAR victory. Safe travels to everyone and hope for an injury free game.

GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!!!!! GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!:Cheerlead
How many people picking Pulaski are actually just picking against Harlan county? These sites are a lot of fun and entertainment but with so many people just posting to take shots at a local team that they don't like it really takes away from this game, these kids, coaches and real fans of these two schools.
Is okay, Jumper Dad.
HC has been the underdog and picked against most of the time.

Performance on the field is where it's at!!!

:thatsfunn

Gettin' jittery for tonight!!!

Confusedmoke:

Go Black Bears!!!!!
WOW,,,,
Dave Hammonds has just chosen Harlan County Black Bears as the upset winner tonight over Pulaski County...

http://www.wsgs.com/news.htm
:praise::Clap:

Go Black Bears!!!!!!!
Black Bear Mama Wrote:It's finally GAME DAY!!!! Can't wait for tailgating, good fun and a BLACK BEAR victory. Safe travels to everyone and hope for an injury free game.

GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!!!!! GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!:Cheerlead

:Thumbs: Safe trip to the Pulaski team and fans!

Ready to watch a battle tonight!!!!
Go Bears!!
Mama Bear Wrote::Thumbs: Safe trip to the Pulaski team and fans!

Ready to watch a battle tonight!!!!
Go Bears!!

:Thumbs: Be careful coming through Pineville. That will be a busy place to say the least.

Pretty Cool....Two of the best games in the mountains will be 35 miles apart.
What radio statio in Harlan will be carrying the game?
105.1 WTUK usually carries their games.
You can also log on to the internet and hear it.
Google wtuk
I am from the Mountains and I am picking Harlan Co. over Pulaski. Unlike some, I don't believe it will be by 2 touchdowns or even 1, but they will pull it out. I am looking for it to be a very low scoring contest. If Harlan Co. plays like they did against Bell and allows the hype to get to them, then they stand no chance. I don't believe anyone thinks Pulaski hasn't gotten any better since week 1, only that Harlan County's younger players have stepped up and played to their potential. Harlan is a young team that has matured tremendously over the course of the season and I think anyone attending the game will see that tonight. Take 3 or 4 plays out of the Bell County game and the end results would've been totally different. Big time players show up in big time games and we shall see if Harlan County has what it takes to get the job done, which I personally think they do. It would be nice to make the trip home next Friday to see Harlan County hosting a State semifinal game!! Good luck and Go BEARS!!
Granny Bear Wrote:You can also log on to the internet and hear it.
Google wtuk

http://www.wtuk1051.com/
Jumper Dad Wrote:How many people picking Pulaski are actually just picking against Harlan county? These sites are a lot of fun and entertainment but with so many people just posting to take shots at a local team that they don't like it really takes away from this game, these kids, coaches and real fans of these two schools.

To play this game (football) you must have fire in you, and there is nothing that stokes fire like hate. Vince Lombardi
[Image: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/n71gn...of4yok.jpg]

I am leaving for Harlan County in about 45 minutes!!!

GO MAROONS!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Harlan Co. defends there home field tonite and sends Pulaski on a looooong bus ride home.
Just curious King.. But what is your sig. pic about? I know thats kobe but what is he doing?
That's off the black ops commercial. I'd think if anyone would know you would..lol
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)