Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Highlands
42.97%
Johnson Central
57.03%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands @ Johnson Central 11/19
To me the music is a advantage for JC.... It distracts the other team.
Your to 10 now.

Go EAGLES represent the mountains!!!!
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Well ive decided to make the trip down to paintsville I guess I can deal with some awful music to watch a great game. I'll be pulling for the eagles and JJ Jude I love watching this kid play the game cause he does it the right way

P.S. music comment should get this thing to ten pages lol

:Thumbs: Maybe you will like the music better tonight, we can put in a special request just for you:Clap: GO EAGLES BEAT the BLUEBIRDS!!!!
Congratulations! The post made it to 10 Woopeeee! Good Luck Eagles!
:blondetea

Just thought this was cool....So what better place to put it than on the most popular thread.lol..

Go Eagles!
All right, Eagle fans. Let's pack this bird house tonight! If you're even THINKING of coming, even if you're not an Eagle fan, c'mon anyway. The Cats don't play until 10:30 tonight, so you got no excuses.

5:22 til kickoff. Can you boys hear them banjoes yet? Yee haw. :devilflam
Diogenes Wrote:All right, Eagle fans. Let's pack this bird house tonight! If you're even THINKING of coming, even if you're not an Eagle fan, c'mon anyway. The Cats don't play until 10:30 tonight, so you got no excuses.

5:22 til kickoff. Can you boys hear them banjoes yet? Yee haw. :devilflam

Looks like there are people coming to support the Eagles from Ashland ,Magoffin and who knows where else, JC stands will be rockin tonight!!!!:Cheerlead
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote::Thumbs: Maybe you will like the music better tonight, we can put in a special request just for you:Clap: GO EAGLES BEAT the BLUEBIRDS!!!!

i vote for when the opposing team takes the field you play the barney theme song that would really mess with there focus and concentration :please:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I think JC picks off Towels a few times and the Eagles come away with the huge victory, 27-21.

I do not see any interceptions by JC defense tonight.
sstack Wrote:I do not see any interceptions by JC defense tonight.

Do you see any qb sacks? Go EAGLES!!!
charlie22 Wrote:Man, if you consider my response to be nasty then you've confirmed my point that some JC people are looking for stuff to get riled up about. :lmao:

Actually I was trying to simply explain how the situation unfolded. As noted in my prior post, I actually apologized for the inconvenience caused to your broadcasting crew. I and many others felt bad that the crew was moved at the last minute. An apology is a nasty post? You are killing me Bob.

You didn't get a rise out of me; you did cause me to explain how the situation occurred and pointed out that your crew got relocated to a pretty darn good spot. If you feel my explanation was evidence of me getting worked up, you are sadly, sadly mistaken.

We may be the bass and ate the worm, but we then spit the hook to swim another day. :biggrin: Hopefully the Birds will win tomorrow night and will be able to play another game in a week.

I agree. If :zzz: is me getting riled up, I need some help. I could smell Bob's post for what it was a mile away. His music has sounded the same since the 70's.
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:Do you see any qb sacks? Go EAGLES!!!

That is possible, but Towles is an excellent runner and does not get sacked too often. If JC puts all out rush on tonight, watch for Towles to have some big rushing numbers.
i wont be surprised if JC beats Highlands, but they will need to throw the ball well because highlands has been extremely good against the run this year and i dont think jj jude will be able to run as crazy as he has been lately
sstack Wrote:I do not see any interceptions by JC defense tonight.

If Highlands throws short passes the entire game like CCH did, then we may not see any INTs.
Can you dig it? Wrote:I agree. If :zzz: is me getting riled up, I need some help. I could smell Bob's post for what it was a mile away. His music has sounded the same since the 70's.

Gee Digger, it's like this. I am not a subscribed member to the other forum and I am only able to read what goes on on it when the blackout is lifted. I posted that (now admittedly failed) little attempt at some humor before the blackout was ever even lifted, and after it's lifted, I get on there and "low and behold" it was a hot topic among all you Bluebirds already. Since you guys are the only one's that even post on that site, it's kinda like you had your own private and personal little chirp session. So, I dont know why I'm getting the zzzzzzzzz's and Chuck's rebuttal when you all were already into it hot and heavy. Must be something to it for it to be such a hot topic over at Brand X, amongst just you tweety birds. No one from here has even mentioned it. It just happened to come to mind, and mine was all in jest and was just trying to have some fun. Since you all originated the topic over there, would you care to share what the big deal about it is with all us over here then?

By the way, I believe one of my biggest smashes went along the lines of it's "Still the same. Baby, baby still the same." Glad it's left an impression!!! Perhaps some sorely needed residuals will be shortly acomin.
Hatz Wrote:But will it be official? If the stats have not been turned in to KHSAA throughout the year, and are turned in only at the end, are they considered official records and posted? Just asking. :Thumbs:

Good Question. I don't know really but I know and every Eagle Fan will know if he breaks it.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:If Highlands throws short passes the entire game like CCH did, then we may not see any INTs.

Highlands does not know what a 7-10 yard pass is! For some reason he only likes to throw 20, 30, 40, or 50 yard passes.
Central has the talent to win. Hope they pull it out. I'm curious to see if Bell's not the best team in all 5 classes. I'm really starting to think so by a lot.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)