•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Article in ANE confirms KHSAA Pike Central Investigation
HORNET POWER Wrote:Is this not a judge elected by people around and in Pikeville?If so he should not be able to rule on anything for the fear of ruling against PCC would not sit well with the voters.Should be ruled on in Fayette county where the KHSAA offices are by an impartial judge.I'm just saying.

Yeah, I'm sure the judges in Lexington, being of superior intelect and all, would be more impartial than our poor ignorant hillbilly judges. Your bias is amazing! I bet the judge - and I don't even know who he/she is or the name - probably went to Law school with those "bigtime, smart, all-knowing, all wise, extremely fair" Lexington judges. Truth be known, he/she probably graduated ahead of the supposedly fair judge in Lexington in Law School. People in EKY just cannot grasp the fact that our Doctors and Lawyers went to school with these folks, graduated with them, clerked or trained in the same facilities, etc. Doing just as well and in many cases better. I guess when they come back up the Mountain Parkway, they stop at the Slade Rest Area and flush some of their IQ and Ethics down the toilet so they can 'relate' to folks like you. BTW, KHSAA is anything but impartial. That is, unless your a private or independent district. County schools consistently get shafted. Look at all their "verdicts" They even make the NCAA look consistent
doublebubble Wrote:Yeah, I'm sure the judges in Lexington, being of superior intelect and all, would be more impartial than our poor ignorant hillbilly judges. Your bias is amazing! I bet the judge - and I don't even know who he/she is or the name - probably went to Law school with those "bigtime, smart, all-knowing, all wise, extremely fair" Lexington judges. Truth be known, he/she probably graduated ahead of the supposedly fair judge in Lexington in Law School. People in EKY just cannot grasp the fact that our Doctors and Lawyers went to school with these folks, graduated with them, clerked or trained in the same facilities, etc. Doing just as well and in many cases better. I guess when they come back up the Mountain Parkway, they stop at the Slade Rest Area and flush some of their IQ and Ethics down the toilet so they can 'relate' to folks like you. BTW, KHSAA is anything but impartial. That is, unless your a private or independent district. County schools consistently get shafted. Look at all their "verdicts" They even make the NCAA look consistent

Maybe I'm looking at that post different than you but the way I read it is.... this is an issue that could cause him to NOT get re-elected if he's an elected official, therefore it should be sent to another district/area to keep the "political" out of it! WHICH, he ruled the way many feel he should have while others feel just the opposite... prime example IMHO of what the poster was trying to get across.

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
oak 76 Wrote:THIS is the TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH.AMEN :worthy:
Ill ask the question again. What has Pikeville and Belfry ever been found guilty of by the KHSAA? I didnt get an answer from orangenowblue because it would hurt their argument. So now its youre turn......
phs1986 Wrote:Maybe I'm looking at that post different than you but the way I read it is.... this is an issue that could cause him to NOT get re-elected if he's an elected official, therefore it should be sent to another district/area to keep the "political" out of it! WHICH, he ruled the way many feel he should have while others feel just the opposite... prime example IMHO of what the poster was trying to get across.
I see your point, but the statement was made to the effect of - in Lexington where the was an "impartial judge". Being elected a judge and then avoiding controversial decisions for political gain is, IMO, just as unethical as ruling for political gain. The "impartial" part just got my goat a little. I sensed an implication that there was no way a judge in Pike County could be impartial. Maybe I was wrong and if so I apologize. However, I think folks in the hills need to realize we have many darn good professionals - and a few duds, but that is universal
oak 76 Wrote:PCC was invested twice so does that mean all the other teams get invested and look more closely at(WOULDN'T THAT ALSO BE FAIR).
Invested? Yeah PCC invested the future of their football program on John Chapman and are reaping the whirlwind now because of it. If you meant INVESTIGATED then let me ask this:
When one guy is caught red handed robbing a bank. Does everyone who has ever been accused in the past of bank robbery get investigated by the cops? It doesnt work that way. The only way the KHSAA will investigate is if they have reason to.
phs1986 Wrote:Is he the reason for all the troubles that PC is having right now? Did he cause this drama?
Yep and also we must remember that Dawahares was a sponsor of the KHSAA hall of fame for years before they went under and all the Dawahares are Pikeville grads. So there you have it. The truth is REVEALED....Its all Pikeville and Belfry's fault that PC is in trouble. :eyeroll:
It's as simple as this Coach Chapman cheated and got caught at it, Now the PCC fans are trying to point fingers at other schools. If you going to point at someone point at your own coach he has brought all of this upon you and you school.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Ill ask the question again. What has Pikeville and Belfry ever been found guilty of by the KHSAA? I didnt get an answer from orangenowblue because it would hurt their argument. So now its youre turn......

I don't think that the KHSSA has found either guilty of anything yet. But I wouldn't push the envelope. Big Brother is watching. PC has seen you all get by with for years and they thought they could too. So don't be hypocritical and point fingers, ok.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:See the Highlands case in 2004. KHSAA has very little power when it comes to matters like this in the long run. As long as their is a judge willing to rule in favor of PCC, they will come out ok.

I think you are correct. Wasn't this the case that the KHSSA was almost dismantled.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Yep and also we must remember that Dawahares was a sponsor of the KHSAA hall of fame for years before they went under and all the Dawahares are Pikeville grads. So there you have it. The truth is REVEALED....Its all Pikeville and Belfry's fault that PC is in trouble. :eyeroll:

So is this how you justified your means? Several don't seem to get the picture here, I don't believe. Everyone is criticizing PC. Their defense is that other schools have done it for years and got by, how can you deny it? This is how your names got into the picture ok. And nothing has changed, if you don't agree look on your rosters. I know they haven't.

Now everyone has this "holier that thou attitude." I agree, wrong is wrong, but what about the ethical standards here. Everyone is not held to the same. It's ok for some to do it, but don't get caught and if you do get caught we are gonna blast you on BGR. Is that it?
phs1986 Wrote:First off, I would dare to wager that they DO have their ducks in a row or they wouldn't have acted upon the investigation. After all, you have to remember that we are all human and IMHO, some of those that are involved in the investigation (KHSAA officials) probably have children to!

Secondly, I do agree tremendously with the last sentence. I don't think that the "blame" (by the higher ups) should be thrown off onto someone lower on the totem pole. IF they're guilty, they should be held accountable! REGARDLESS of what position they hold within the county!

Documentation can be found by phone records and e-mails with the right kind of investigation. The stalking your talking about....... was that not out in the wide open right off the highway exit? I've traveled thru there many times and have seen some crazy things but that doesn't mean I was stalking anyone. I do hope that KHSAA and the courts do NOT wait too long to come down with a verdict, as dragging it out will do nothing but make all involved more aggervated and cause more tension. One important thing to remember is they are dealing with children here. Hopefully, the right decision will be made for all!

No not all of the stalking was done at the exit, kids were followed that were not connect! Yes we are dealing with children and some of these children have been scared and terrified because of the stalking. Pictures were taken of homes that were of no revelence. Wouldn't your kid be scared?
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Invested? Yeah PCC invested the future of their football program on John Chapman and are reaping the whirlwind now because of it. If you meant INVESTIGATED then let me ask this:
When one guy is caught red handed robbing a bank. Does everyone who has ever been accused in the past of bank robbery get investigated by the cops? It doesnt work that way. The only way the KHSAA will investigate is if they have reason to.

That's a question that you might want to ask one of your Pikeville faithfuls, when he went down. Can't answer that.
I'm NOT from Pikeville or PCC. Nowhere close.

That being said, when Chad Jackson and Dakotah Euton were found ineligible by the KHSAA after going from Ashland Rose Hill (private) to Scott County (public), they got a Scott County judge to grant an injunction.

When the Highlands football kid was found ineligible - Highlands just now got those wins back - his parents got an injunction from a NKY judge.

More times than not, if someone wants an injunction, they're NOT going to go to the big city with no ties. They're going to stay at home.

If a kid in my area - Hardin, LaRue and Meade county - asks a Hardin-LaRue-Meade judge for injunction, they'll get it.

I agree with an above poster. When it comes to clearing kids, a local judge is far more likely to rule for the local kid than to side with the KHSAA.

It has nothing to do with looking at all the facts. It has EVERYTHING to do with wanting to keep your job and not **** off the local voters (the parents of the local ineligible kid ARE voters ... the KHSAA is not).

When it comes to injunctions - and they're given out all the time, from demolishing houses to guardianship to taxes to kids playing sports - you go to the local judge.
Everyone needs to look at this from another angle. If your arrested that means they have evidence against you," it was investigated". Why do we go to court, why not just put everybody in jail that is accused of a crime. Evidence is sometimes misleading, that's why we have defense attorney's. Every person or child should have the right to defend their selves, no one entity should be able to make life altering decisions based on one sided evidence. Thank God for the Constitution of The United States Of America. :biggrin:
oldtimer3 Wrote:So is this how you justified your means? Several don't seem to get the picture here, I don't believe. Everyone is criticizing PC. Their defense is that other schools have done it for years and got by, how can you deny it? This is how your names got into the picture ok. And nothing has changed, if you don't agree look on your rosters. I know they haven't.

Now everyone has this "holier that thou attitude." I agree, wrong is wrong, but what about the ethical standards here. Everyone is not held to the same. It's ok for some to do it, but don't get caught and if you do get caught we are gonna blast you on BGR. Is that it?

One thing your not looking at yourself while pointing fingers.... KHSAA does not sanction 6th, 7th, or 8th graders.... MIDDLE SCHOOL.... If a child moves into or goes to school during these school years as a feeder school to a KHSAA governed school, they ARE eligible to play their high school years at the school in question. I can tell you that if a lot of parents want "little Bobby" or "Sally Sue" to play their sports career for a specific high school, they would be smart to move them while in middle school and keep them there. Transferring from middle to high school within the same feeder area is a whole lot different than what the situtation is at hand.

AND, yes, I know there are accusations being made at various locations, phone calls, letters and e-mails sent, among other "tricks" to try to get back at the ones who didn't have anything to do with the investigation, but it isn't going to work! That's called being vindictive!.....Stirring up a stink bigger than what's already out there isn't going to help the situtation PC is already in! Spreading lies and false information could cause more trouble as I can promise you one thing..... I know one school in this county that DOES cross their T's and dot their I's TWICE before a child is allowed on the field or court!

phs1986 Wrote:maybe i'm looking at that post different than you but the way i read it is.... This is an issue that could cause him to not get re-elected if he's an elected official, therefore it should be sent to another district/area to keep the "political" out of it! Which, he ruled the way many feel he should have while others feel just the opposite... Prime example imho of what the poster was trying to get across.

exactly !!!!!!!
oldtimer3 Wrote:So is this how you justified your means? Several don't seem to get the picture here, I don't believe. Everyone is criticizing PC. Their defense is that other schools have done it for years and got by, how can you deny it? This is how your names got into the picture ok. And nothing has changed, if you don't agree look on your rosters. I know they haven't.

First of all, that quote I made was dripping with sarcasm. Im sorry you didnt pick up on that but I thought I made it as obvious as I could. Once again I apologize. Second of all, every kid who has ever played at Pikeville has either had residence in the city, Their parents paid tuition for them to come there, or back when I played in the mid-90s, parents who worked in the city limits or were employed by the city school district were allowed to send their kids to school there. If you have proof of ANY player who played at Pikeville at ANY time that didnt fall into one of those categories I mentioned above(All of which are legal) then Id like to hear it. As far as a "Holier Than Thou" attittude goes: All Ive heard my entire life is folks out in the county crying foul about what Pikeville and Belfry have supposedly done all these years and how "If thats the only way my school could win, I wouldnt do it". So I find it ironic that now that PC is (Was?) winning, all the folks who used to take that "Moral High Ground" didnt have ANY problem with what was going on up there and all of you knew what was happening. Now that PC is accused of doing the same things you guys are screaming "They Started it!" like a bunch of 5 year olds and expect everyone to feel sorry for you after all the trash talking you guys have done on here over the past year or so? Guess What: You brought it all on yourselves and you have nobody to blame but yourselves so get over it!
oldtimer3 Wrote:I don't think that the KHSSA has found either guilty of anything yet. But I wouldn't push the envelope. Big Brother is watching. PC has seen you all get by with for years and they thought they could too. So don't be hypocritical and point fingers, ok.
So youre crying "They Started It!"?! Maybe you should change your name from oldtimer to firstgrader. LOL!
oldtimer3 Wrote:That's a question that you might want to ask one of your Pikeville faithfuls, when he went down. Can't answer that.
Cant answer for sure, especially when I have no idea what youre talking about? LOL!!!
phs1986 Wrote:I am NOT referring to the children involved in any form or fashion. The adults are the ones who should take the heat! NOW, does that help any at all??

OK, I didn't know whether that was meant as some sort of personal attack here or what. I understand where you're going to .
Bob Seger Wrote:OK, I didn't know whether that was meant as some sort of personal attack here or what. I understand where you're going to .

WHY would me saying that sometimes the truth is hard to stomach be a "personal" attack on you?

phs1986 Wrote:WHY would me saying that sometimes the truth is hard to stomach be a "personal" attack on you?

You stated "your actions". Didn't know exactly who "your" was. Thanks for the clarification.
This one has ran off the tracks and into a subdivision.... when new developments are documented we can come back to it. But as of now this thread is off to purgatory.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)