Who uses the word Homer? lol
haha...the one and only "Corndog23"
The one and ONLY! :1:

and i do love you guys!:Clap:
aww...haha told ya so! I know about ur "trash talk"...lol
MCHStennischic Wrote:aww...haha told ya so! I know about ur "trash talk"...lol

You dont know nothin!:redboxer:
Oh yes i do budde!!:ChairHit:
OK kids play nice ...lol.. This might sound stupid but i'm new at this bluegrass riavls thing and i want to know how you got that avatar MCHStennischic?? I know i sound stupid but o well.. lol.. but how do you get them?
lol...I Made it..hehe..I own like that!
The only thing you own is a tennis racket.:flame:
haha...nah i also own a volleyball, track shoes, cross country shoes, and a tennis racquet(plus a few balls)..Oh oh and a softball!
OK ..lets keep PG 13 lol..
haha ...Corndog23 don't know how to play niceSad
welp no one ever talks on there post ne more!!...TALK some tennis...lol
MAgoffin is garbage....
:dontthink You're garbage...
is he ken to durrel olinger
The thread is about new tennis talent, not my team is better than your team. Stay on track. As for new talent, PC has a kid in the 7th grade that plays for him. He has been playing in tournaments since he was about 7 or 8. For his age, he is really good.
Lol...corndog is only joking!...he Loves Magoffin hasn't he told you?..hehe
^its true!
hehe told ya
Waterbug5 Wrote:Alex williams does have a state mind set when it comes to his skill. But his attitude will keep his ability and talent from breaking through. He has been working hard and his dedication and skill to the sport is limitless. He is one of the top if not the top player in the region. This paintsville player will shine the light on paintsville and people will start to take him serious. So all of u that think u are good come to paintsville and play alex williams
^We did :Thumbs:
Well tyler Olinger has shown that he is ready for a little compitition , and hopefully will do great at state