Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Tennis Talent
Tennis in EKY is not that commen but, here comes a big suprise to all of us. Coming out of EKY is a great up and coming tennis player tyler olinger. I've recently seen this kid play as i was visiting hazard and he can really hit.

will he be a big factor in the state tournament his first year ever playing, what do you all think. Who will win the state tennis tournament ?
"bryant8" Wrote:Tennis in EKY is not that commen but, here comes a big suprise to all of us. Coming out of EKY is a great up and coming tennis player tyler olinger. I've recently seen this kid play as i was visiting hazard and he can really hit.

will he be a big factor in the state tournament his first year ever playing, what do you all think. Who will win the state tennis tournament ?

I yeah i have heard of this kid, he won like all of his matches,and :champ: he is suppost to be great, it kind of hard to beleive because no great tennis players have come out of eky exept jonny bealer. Good luck kid, i hope you do eky proud.
tyler olinger is very good at tennis and so is greg adams
Alex Williams...
hazard is gonna smash in some tennis..you kno why?...OUR RACKETS R BIGGA DEN URZ!!
lol
i wiwe had tennis
Magoffin's Tennis Team is definetly going to put up a strong fight. A lot of the members have been practicing for quite some time now and are more then ready to begin playing matches. I think it will be an excellent season for Magoffin
magoffin wont stand a chance against hazard
hey numb nuts magoffin doesnt even play hazard! LOL
if they did they would get smashed
Dont forget last years regional winners LCHS and their big star Nathan Martin who has been competing since about 3rd grade
Lawrence County Boys won't be beat in the regionals this year
hazard will smash every1 coz they got TYLER OLINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :champ: :wenumber1
[quote author=numbaonestunna link=topic=17124.msg148149#msg148149 date=1137523002]
Alex Williams...
[/quote]
Alex williams does have a state mind set when it comes to his skill. But his attitude will keep his ability and talent from breaking through. He has been working hard and his dedication and skill to the sport is limitless. He is one of the top if not the top player in the region. This paintsville player will shine the light on paintsville and people will start to take him serious. So all of u that think u are good come to paintsville and play alex williams
I rule end of story..lol :1:
Also some new tennis talen at lynn camp high school. Yes Football phenom has decided to try it and i saw him kill the past years #1. Six games to one. He is very strong and athletic already picked up great on the game. Plus with his un-human speed hes all over the court. He will be playing doubles with basketball phenom Joe The Show Siler and these two kids are the real deal lighting speed and with chaffins 40 inch verticle and good reflexes he sure  can play the net. Who knows? I guess we will see.
Magoffin County has no shot..they sucked last year and are even worse this year!!!!
Waterbug5 Wrote:Magoffin County has no shot..they sucked last year and are even worse this year!!!!

Ok---> First how in the world would u know if Magoffin has a shot this year??...have u saw us play?..
----->Second lmao how can u say we sucked last year and had no shot when i went to state for tennis and i'm from Magoffin!...Shows wut u know don't it budde!
Where is everyone else at? I've heard a lot about Magoffin tennis this year but I've heard nothing about any other teams in the region
^thats because there is not enough room here for anyone else to talk but magoffin......
....STOP talkin about us and it's not a problem!
I think Lawrence's boys will once again bring home a regional title thanks to senior leadership and experience. The girls I don't think will fare well at all. So MCHStennischick how'd you do at state? j/w
we had to play 9th in state and lost 6-1..we got a game on em tho.
Wow that really is a tough draw. Sorry to hear that, but yes at least you did get a game and that's some light at the end of the tunnel. As for this Olinger guy, I'd have to see it to believe it! I haven't heard anything about him really other than from a few people on here. I'm sure he is no where near the likes of say Quigley from South Oldham. He may not even be in the same league as Ashland's Preston Freeman or Lawrence's Nathan Martin.
I actually think that Magoffin will have a shot this year. I'm not going to say that we're going to take home the title, but there is definitely potential. Amelia and Amy should play very well together again this year. I also think that Wes and Cam have a shot if they ever get to practice. I can't wait for Magoffin to prove everyone wrong this year. GO MAGOFFIN!!:Cheerlead
^Another Magoffin homer.....:moon:
^has no life :thatsfunn
I think were going to do pretty good thid year.. dispite what everyone else thinks about Magoffin...
Wes and Cam don't play doubles together....It's Jon Howard and Cameron Jayne and Westley Helton and Brad Wireman