Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-Season Sweet 16 favorites
LWC Wrote:They certainly were a great team, that is probably why they won the State Title Big Grin

Back to the average concept. Maybe we view the term, average, differently. When I think of average, I think about being middle-of-the-pack. Not good, not bad, just average. With that said, there are probably 200 teams across the state, if not more. Average, to me, would mean they had between the 75th and 125th toughest schedule. That is middle-of-the-pack, right?

You have to admit that they scheduled teams AND tournaments that were tough. The only schedule that jumps out to me that was tougher was Sacred Heart. They had a brutal schedule.

Let's consider NON-region teams. Boone County, Anderson County, Madison Central, Scott County (3 times) Butler, Sheldon Clark, Clay County, Murray, Breathitt County, George Rogers Clark, etc... Some Sweet 16 and ranked teams in there.
I can't argue with that.
Yeah, the Lady Rockets are defintely one of the top teams in the state. 4 starters return to that team. They should win the 12th Region. With the injury to Pittman, that opens the door for Southwestern to make some noise in the 12th.
leecoukfan Wrote:Perry Co. Central without a doubt from the 14th Region!

:Thumbs: i bet PCC only loses 2 maybe 3 games if that
Strikeout King Wrote::Thumbs: i bet PCC only loses 2 maybe 3 games if that

Let's not get too carried away :biggrin:
^I don't think they'll lose many either.
In 2004 I think they only lost 3 games and 2 of them were to the eventual state champions.
Rowan County out of the 16th
LClion4life Wrote:Rowan County out of the 16th

Probably
north laurel- 13th
Rowan Co. was fantastic last year. Will they be as good this year?
LWC Wrote:Let's not get too carried away :biggrin:

:please::biggrin:
I think out of the 16th Rowan is the team to beat followed by Boyd and West, with Ashland surprising some teams. IMO