Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steeler VS Ravens
Stardust Wrote:"OUR" - How many of those are you responsible for????? I love the fans who lay claim for sitting in front of the telvision, drinking beer and laying claim to something they had nothing to do with.... :biggrin:
Youre right. Ive won exactly as many Super Bowls as the Bungles have. LOL!!!
Its going to be a Defensive game today
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Pittsburgh will win the typical Steelers/Ravens type game in typical Steelers fashion..Steelers 17-10..and I cant understand why you Bengal fans hate on the Steelers so much. Seriously, you all sold out one game a year for 20 years at your own stadium, and it was because of the Steelers buying 50,000 tickets. But thats the difference in being a 10-11 win playoff team every year, and a team that gets number 1 draft picks every year (and still dont have anything to show for it). Yeah, go ahead and call our quarterback (thats never been charged or arrested for anything) what you will, but while your at it, dont forget he has raped your sorry *** franchise 9 out of 13 times he's faced them too..and another thing, there are grown men and women of legal age that has never seen your sorry *** franchise win a playoff game. So hate on the Steelers all you want, we were better than you yesterday. We're better than you today, and we'll be better than you tomorrow. I should also point out to you Bengal fans (all five of you) that you would have to sweep the Steelers EIGHT more seasons in a row in order to take a series lead on our beloved Steelers (47-32 series lead). So again, dont hate on the Steelers. We're gonna take your lunch money again this year, and everything will be right again. But look on the bright side, although you'll never win a playoff game again, at least your somewhat competitive. And congrats on your nice AFC Central title last year. Now you know what its like to be a Steelers fan every year Big Grin

YEAH! :Thumbs:
About time someone said it. We are the greatest franchise in the NFL and last year was just a fluke.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Youre right. Ive won exactly as many Super Bowls as the Bungles have. LOL!!!

Amen to that, because I have won as many Super Bowls as you have....:1:

Now we will see how the Steelers perform as they have the first test of the season.
WALL2WALL Wrote:YEAH! :Thumbs:
About time someone said it. We are the greatest franchise in the NFL and last year was just a fluke.

"WE" - so you lined up alongside Hail Pikeville to block for the Bus?
Stardust Wrote:"WE" - so you lined up alongside Hail Pikeville to block for the Bus?
:lmao:I have to admit, that was funny...and yes, I lined up to block for the Bus too :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote::lmao:I have to admit, that was funny...and yes, I lined up to block for the Bus too :biggrin:

LOL.

Steelers defense will completely shut down Flacco. This could wind up being Flacco's worst day as a pro. The question will be whether the total points scored will get over 24. I see both teams scoring from either Defensive or Special Teams as the difference in the game
Stardust Wrote:LOL.

Steelers defense will completely shut down Flacco. This could wind up being Flacco's worst day as a pro. The question will be whether the total points scored will get over 24. I see both teams scoring from either Defensive or Special Teams as the difference in the game
I hope you are right..what concerns me is Anquon Boldin breaking out and torching our DB's. And they signed one of THE biggest Steeler Killers in the league a few weeks ago (TJ Houshmand-whatever), and if Flacco has anytime whatsoever to throw, then he has two golden buckets to choose from, lol..I am hoping and banking that LeBeau will send the troops and burn Flacco's playhouse down..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I hope you are right..what concerns me is Anquon Boldin breaking out and torching our DB's. And they signed one of THE biggest Steeler Killers in the league a few weeks ago (TJ Houshmand-whatever), and if Flacco has anytime whatsoever to throw, then he has two golden buckets to choose from, lol..I am hoping and banking that LeBeau will send the troops and burn Flacco's playhouse down..

I watched Flacco the last two weeks. His mystique is over, but more than that, this Ravens line may be the worst that I have seen since they moved from Cleveland!
A TJ TD puts Baltimore up
Ravens win 17-10
Makes the division interesting