Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
72.73%
Knox Central
27.27%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co. @ Knox Central 10/1
My prediction :

KNOX 24

Bell 21

yup gonna happen.........................
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:1 of the most uneducated posts I have ever seen on BGR!!! Are you kidding me?

Football is the key for most of these kids to finish High School and hopefully go to College. Without Football a lot of them would not get the opportunity or have the drive to go to college. If you are worried about your daughter make sure u know were she is and make her dress like a 13 and 14 year old and you will not have to worry about it.

I for 1 would not have finished College without football, possibly even HS.

:flame:

With Heart.

KC 28
Bell 27

With my head.

Bell 28
KC 14

Bell is awful good and can score many many ways. I am afraid with all the attention we will put on Davenport someone else will have a huge game and bite us in the tail. Possibly JD Hilton or Mills????????

If Bell plays sloppy and turns the ball over we have a chance. You never know which way a football will bounce.
highschoolfan Wrote:Great player, and if we play like we did last year he will have a big nite against my Panthers....Hoping that is not the case...Good Luck Bobcats you are truly the King of High School football in the Mountains...but the Panthers are looking to take the crown off those big heads...:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon::rockon:

Good Luck to you guys as well. Hope for a injury free game for both sides... Its awesome having two teams from the same District being ranked in State in 4A...:1:
William Muney Wrote::flame:

With Heart.

KC 28
Bell 27

With my head.

Bell 28
KC 14

Bell is awful good and can score many many ways. I am afraid with all the attention we will put on Davenport someone else will have a huge game and bite us in the tail. Possibly JD Hilton or Mills????????

If Bell plays sloppy and turns the ball over we have a chance. You never know which way a football will bounce.

True. Beware of our passing game as well. #2 Bryan Thacker, #12 Scotty Henderson, #28 Cody Davenport, and #9 Cory Oslonian all have great hands and speed.

I do like Bell Co leading the State in all classes in ppg this year at 52.4 ppg. I look for them to put up atleast 35-42 tonight.
That is what scares me. Davenport is the real deal but Bell has a bunch of silent killers as well. Not sure we can keep up with them. A power team maybe able to keep them at bay but I don't see us as a power team that chews up the clock. If JC could not we can't.

We have come a million miles but Bell seems to get better and better also. I will love to be able to cheer for both to win state titles next year.

Hope everyone comes out healthy and a well played game for both sides.
William Muney Wrote:That is what scares me. Davenport is the real deal but Bell has a bunch of silent killers as well. Not sure we can keep up with them. A power team maybe able to keep them at bay but I don't see us as a power team that chews up the clock. If JC could not we can't.

We have come a million miles but Bell seems to get better and better also. I will love to be able to cheer for both to win state titles next year.

Hope everyone comes out healthy and a well played game for both sides.

You guys have became a great football team over the years. You guys still have great athletes or could or should compete with Bell Co tonight.

The only thing I think is to our favor will be the coaching. Coach Greer is a **** of a defensive mind coach and then we cant leave out the Head Dudley. When you hold teams to bay, you dont have to score as much to win games either.
If you win, gloat gently and with some class. If you lose, be graceful.

I would be lying if I said "I can't wait for tonight." I get more nervous when my son plays than I ever did in HS or College playing. Bell is a great program and may hand us our hat and then some tonight. But we may also shock the mountains with the biggest win in school history and what would be the biggest upset in a decade in KY. Soon, we will know.

With Heart.

KC 28
Bell 27

With my head.

Bell 28
KC 14

We have everything to win and nothing to lose. Those conditions favor the heart.
whats the bell radio station that covers there games. whats there website

With Heart.

KC 28
Bell 27

With my head.

Bell 28
KC 14

Muney your a class act, that actually knows the game of football... i mean you have got to give credit where credit is due.. Im a little worried bc our passing D has always been our "Achilles Heel".. I just think that weve got too much speed for you Panthers, BELL 42 - KNOX 28...

Man i cant wait though.. The atmosphere is gonna be crazy, this is a true meaning of "Football in the Mountains!!'
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:whats the bell radio station that covers there games. whats there website
http://www.thebig1063.com
This is the live internet stream for the game - find the "Click here for live stream" - near top right. The Big One 106.3
LOL you are funny Tim Couch couldn't make it in the NFL and the others are not from Southeastern Ky. And it's none of your business but my daughter is way older than 13 or14 I was just stating a fact and when one of these schools and I'm not saying Bell Co gets sued over these young men not boys they will be some changes in the KHSAA regulations.
calljenny Wrote:LOL you are funny Tim Couch couldn't make it in the NFL and the others are not from Southeastern Ky. And it's none of your business but my daughter is way older than 13 or14 I was just stating a fact and when one of these schools and I'm not saying Bell Co gets sued over these young men not boys they will be some changes in the KHSAA regulations.

yea ur right he couldnt make it the NFL... BUt he was the 1st pick in the 1999 NFL Draft, which they gave him a 5 yr 42 million dollar contract.. And im sure just playing football (IN SOUTHEAST KY) got him where he is now.. So im perty sure you will never see that kind of money unless ur kin to Bill gates or Bill Cosby.. So always member this motto in Bell COunty "when lifes hard grab a football!!"
Bob Cats by 7
calljenny Wrote:LOL you are funny Tim Couch couldn't make it in the NFL and the others are not from Southeastern Ky. And it's none of your business but my daughter is way older than 13 or14 I was just stating a fact and when one of these schools and I'm not saying Bell Co gets sued over these young men not boys they will be some changes in the KHSAA regulations.
I honestly appreciate your perspective and it has its place. I get made fun of for references to MS and Junior football but doom on the critics right? In that arena it is critical that age limits be enforced in football. Many years ago I took a 3/4 grade team to lynn camp and played against 6th graders. Blessed that someone did not get really hurt bad. Even Middle School should be policed strictly to ensure some form of age limits are applied as that does not happen today.

But in HS, kids are governed by KHSAA (no authority in MS or youth) and kid are far more evenly matched at the varsity level. Typically, only Juniors and Seniors get to see varsity action - unless you are really advanced. As such, you don't get 18 or 19 (still age eligible as of Aug) hitting 15 years olds.

Your perspective and posts are appreciated. Thanks for stopping by and please yell for the Panthers in a few hours!
Bell 42

Knox 28
Football1 Wrote:If you win, gloat gently and with some class. If you lose, be graceful.

I would be lying if I said "I can't wait for tonight." I get more nervous when my son plays than I ever did in HS or College playing. Bell is a great program and may hand us our hat and then some tonight. But we may also shock the mountains with the biggest win in school history and what would be the biggest upset in a decade in KY. Soon, we will know.

Another good post.
Here's the way I look at it. If Bell wins, we conduct ourselves with the attitude, 'business as usual.' If we lose, be gracious and tip your hat to Knox.
If Knox wins, show dignity (but for sure celebrate) and show that you respect Bell for what they have done for all these years. Make it a point to tell them you have strived and will continue to work your *** off to be the program they are. If you lose, show respect and get your *** back to the practice field and continue to work hard to be the program that Bell has made themselves out to be for so many years.
Good luck to both teams and let's wish every kid walks off the field after the game with class and in good health. And for the love of the kids, let the parents be an example to the kids that are there. They see and hear everything we do. Be an example to your kids, not an embarrassment. I can't wait for this game. Go Bobcats.
That's not a gang of Harley's coming up 25E in a couple of hours, that's the thunder rolling off Log Mountain heading toward Knox. Enjoy the game everyone!
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)