Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
72.73%
Knox Central
27.27%
* You voted for this item.

• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co. @ Knox Central 10/1
WELL ITS ON NOW :redboxer::redboxer:

This is will be for the district for Bell:Thumbs:
should be for Knox as well
Bell by 3 tds
Man. That's toot'in a big horn. 3TD's would be monumental against Knox it will be a brawl.
Knox gives Bell County all they can handle... I'll still take the Bobcats by 14 though.

Gonna be a good game!
I'm worried that we may have a repeat of the regional championship game of two years ago. KC missing too many PATs right now for me to be comfortable in what should be a tight game.
Bell 24-7
Bell Co 35
KNOX 6
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:Bell Co 35
KNOX 6
6 points? your too generous.
Bell as bad Dudley wants it to be!!!

42-7
knox plays tough, think they will hold there own in the 1st half bobcats pull away in the 2nd 36-12
Bell by 3TDs
Bell by 16.
Cats02 Wrote:WELL ITS ON NOW :redboxer::redboxer:

This is will be for the district for Bell:Thumbs:
As a former Grad of KCHS, all I can say is bring it and hopefully you want like what we bring, so lets get ready to RUMBLE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,48 minutes knock your *** out football Mountain style,,,,,,,,,,
Good Luck to both teams,,

Go Panthers KC 24 Bell 21
:redboxer:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJJr6Y-oMJo"]YouTube - Cory Davenport Highlight 09[/nomedia]

this just a little bit of what is to come calling on friday pay attention
Cats02 Wrote:

this just a little bit of what is to come calling on friday pay attention

I know. Most of that video was against KNOX... This years Bell team has more firepower on offense.
Bell 41
KC 16
Bell by 3td's
This will be a good game. Bell is very, very fast and have an edge in the department. I think Knox has an edge in the trenches. We will see which one wins out?
bell county by 28
Pulling for knox but bell county is to good this year ..don't see anyone beating them ...35 -17 bell county
Bell 49-14
bell co 49-14:Clap:
I am glad to see this week get here. I will be even more excited to see some smack put to rest on friday night. Until then let the fun begin, this should be a fun filled forum.
Bell County 34

Knox Central 15
Log Mtn. Lane Wrote:I am glad to see this week get here. I will be even more excited to see some smack put to rest on friday night. Until then let the fun begin, this should be a fun filled forum.

Yeah there been some snickering and stuff going on lol.. Makes for a good rival game! But its time for our defense led by John Dudley Hilton, Josh Brown, & Taylor mills to shut up the trashing talking!!:argue::redboxer:

"Hells Bells" Here We Come!!:devilflam
Bell County is the pride of mountain football. Dudley Hilton has led that program to true prominence in KY. Bell should win this game by 3 TDs and likely will.

But they are coming to our field to play the best Central team that has been in the 10 years I have been here. And they are playing against players who could not care any less about what everybody else thinks about who will win. So, on any given night...
Stumpjumper Wrote:I'm worried that we may have a repeat of the regional championship game of two years ago. KC missing too many PATs right now for me to be comfortable in what should be a tight game.
Early on the kicker and snapper weren't in sync. In the last 2 games KC has scored over 100 points and are 10 of 12 for PATs. And they have hit a couple of FGs. So I'm with you on the concern but it has cured itself. Diamond has hit 50 yard FGs in practice, 40 yarders in a game, holds school records for longest FG, most PATs in a half (7 for 7) and put a couple on the goal line last night that were over the lights.

None of that guarantees he will make a single kick Friday as it is a 3 man show with 8 blockers required - but things are certainly better than early in the year.
Football1 Wrote:Bell County is the pride of mountain football. Dudley Hilton has led that program to true prominence in KY. Bell should win this game by 3 TDs and likely will.

But they are coming to our field to play the best Central team that has been in the 10 years I have been here. And they are playing against players who could not care any less about what everybody else thinks about who will win. So, on any given night...

Some would make the same argument for this bell team
Log Mtn. Lane Wrote:Some would make the same argument for this bell team

This might be the best offense Bell Co has had in many years.
  • 1(current)
  • Next