Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg vs Corbin 9/27
redhound93 Wrote:So whats your point I was just trying to answer the question. Yeah I admit they were overlooking NL, Worse game so far this yr.

My point was exactly what I posted. Last year means nothing. If Corbin goes into this game expecting to play the same Williamsburg team as last year or if Corbin players wake up monday morning expecting a victory without a fight, then Williamsburg will leave with the W.
Unfortunately wasn't there, but the improvement must have been incredible. Congratulations on what sounded like a great game Jackets.
Old_Jacket Wrote:Williamsburg is currently 7-0 at the moment and have faced teams such as: Southern Pulaski 38-32, Jellico 62-0, McCreay Co. 38-14 (38-0 half), Middlesboro 34-20, Pineville 54-6, Jackson Co. 52-32 (42-6 in 3rd quarter), LCA 52-6. I can't say Williamsburg has played a schedule quite like Corbin, but for their size (roughly 60 boys in their MS) they have a tough schedule. I may be wrong but I believe Williamsburg has gave up roughly 8-9 TD's against their starters. They have a solid team this year, and I'm a firm believer that this team can compete with anyone.

Give KNOX a call...........:lmao:
BobCatFan#1 Wrote:I'm not a Corbin or Williamsburg fan, however I am a Middlesboro fan, but how can you say that Williamsburg defense is suspect. They had Jackson Co. down to 42-6 in the 3rd quarter and put their seconds in. To me that seems like a decent defense to me. Also, why all the excuses? Williamsburg and Middlesboro both have good teams and everytime I see a post about Jackson losing to either team is followed by "we had 5 players out". Who fault is it that they are out?
its not hard to figure out who you are there is it coach. whats your excuse for not winning any yet then? Of course you are a Middlesboro fan just like I'm sure you are a Pineville and Bell Co fan because that is where you came from. Why keep looking for chances to dog us. Just look at both our records over the last two seasons and compair......Need I say more
Jackson Cofan Wrote:its not hard to figure out who you are there is it coach. whats your excuse for not winning any yet then? Of course you are a Middlesboro fan just like I'm sure you are a Pineville and Bell Co fan because that is where you came from. Why keep looking for chances to dog us. Just look at both our records over the last two seasons and compair......Need I say more

Jackson Cofan, that did not make any sense at all. Haha.
highschoolfan Wrote:Give KNOX a call...........:lmao:

I've seen Knox play and Wburg could play with them. Anyway why would a school with 300-350 boys want to play a school that has 60 boys? How did Knox do against Corbin?
Knox didn't play corbin. But New Harlan beat knox 8-6 @ NH and Knox beat them 40-0 at KC. Corbin lost 8-6 at Corbin. I think that is the only common opponent.
BobCatFan#1 Wrote:Jackson Cofan, that did not make any sense at all. Haha.
Make alot of sense to me. This nonsense has been going over the last two seasons. Seems darn funny that while we were winning we had no support. Now that, WOW, we lost a couple of games the critics come out. If thats the garbage my son has to put with starting next year from the asst coaches, and from what I hear that is where most of the BS is coming from about the Jackson Co middle team then going somewhere else is a very strong option. I know one player don't make a team but there are some you just don't let get away. I'm sure I'm not the only parent who thinks that. We are to play football not play some cheesy drama reality show
Jnoble Wrote:Make alot of sense to me. This nonsense has been going over the last two seasons. Seems darn funny that while we were winning we had no support. Now that, WOW, we lost a couple of games the critics come out. If thats the garbage my son has to put with starting next year from the asst coaches, and from what I hear that is where most of the BS is coming from about the Jackson Co middle team then going somewhere else is a very strong option. I know one player don't make a team but there are some you just don't let get away. I'm sure I'm not the only parent who thinks that. We are to play football not play some cheesy drama reality show

Assistant coaches? What in the world are you talking about? Haha!