Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lawrence Co.
90.91%
East Ridge
9.09%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge vs. Lawrence County 9/10
Where are all the ER fans so we can have some discussion about this upcoming game?
knighted Wrote:I used to hear the same argument from Lexington Catholic's opponents and fans alike when Bob Sphire was still coaching our knights. But in his defense and in Lawrence Co.'s coach Sammon's... you can't get your team's offense in sync and properly prepared for their playoff run unless you get enough offensive snaps from your first string. Sphire's magic number was 24 snaps no matter what the score. Otherwise the Boyle Co.s and Lex Cath's of the 4A group will have a huge advantage.I agree that if LC scores 8 TDs in 8 plays that it seems unsportman like but its either get your team ready for what matters (playoffs) or appease all the critics who complain about running up the score. Choice seems simple to me.
:worthy:
East Ridge is MUCH improved, best team ever at the school. But, they are no where close to LC.

LC 45
ER 21
LC
vundy33 Wrote:East Ridge is MUCH improved, best team ever at the school. But, they are no where close to LC.

LC 45
ER 21

What can we expect this Friday Night from ER?
StrayBullet Wrote:What can we expect this Friday Night from ER?

Better then Shelby Valley, I can assure you that. ER has a good core of talent. But its spread out and can easily be seen and picked apart. Im not going into specifics, but look for this to be another W for LC. Not a complete beatdown like Shelby Valley, but something or another like 40-14, just IMO.
I do not think the LC defense will allow ER to score.
and i think your crazy!!!!!
:please: East Ridge might score once in the first half.They will score more in the second against the JV. Get ready for a dose of "The James Gang" . Should be a big crowd because it's September Fest, Dawgs are gonna put on a show for the masses!!!:Thumbs:
E.ridge Wrote:and i think your crazy!!!!!

Since you are an ER fan whats your honest opinion on LC and the score from last weeks game against Shelby Valley??? I wondered what most ER fans thought when they say the LC/SV final score.
Lawrence's schedule is embarrassing to say the least for a team of their caliber.
LClion4life Wrote:Lawrence's schedule is embarrassing to say the least for a team of their caliber.

This is getting old for the 1000 time this is the schedule that was made two years ago. They hadnt won a game the year before and had only won like 5 over the 4 years prior to that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
lc by 55...good luck dawgs and get ready for the cards...this is my year of varsity this year......back in 2nd-8th grade we never lossed a game to the card and they had jj....lets go dawgs...
To be honest. I don't see East Ridge scoring at all. But, I'll give them a late score. Lawrence does not care at all to run the score up. I see it played out like this...

Lawrence- 66
East Ridge- 6
LClion4life Wrote:Lawrence's schedule is embarrassing to say the least for a team of their caliber.

You're right. Think you could talk Lewis County into playing in '11? How about we try to get a 5 year deal?

LC's schedule was done when they were 1-21 in their last 22 games. Do some research before you badmouth a program.
er will kick lawrence county butt:devilflam
Anthoer tough game for LC....LOL
I'd like to wish my good buddy Brad Allen and his East Ridge Warriors luck, Brad has brought this program a long way. Even though they did beat Shelby Valley pretty good, and Valley was the favorites, LC killed them and from what I've been told they could have **** 100 on the board had the starters played the entire game. I've seen LC play, they are big, strong, and FAST at every position. Just don't see this being much of a game. LC could name the score.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Kosar Wrote:Anthoer tough game for LC....LOL
Just like playing Greenup.
ill take east ridge by 6
Big D Wrote:er will kick lawrence county butt:devilflam

dude i hope ur not serious
Big D Wrote:er will kick lawrence county butt:devilflam

Be real. East Ridge couldn't come close this game. Hope LC don't overlook them. :Thumbs:
Just another step toward a district championship!
LC can name the score.
this game will not be close!!!Er has had their one big win!!!!!!!!!!!!
L.C. Wins big in this one.
StrayBullet Wrote:Since you are an ER fan whats your honest opinion on LC and the score from last weeks game against Shelby Valley??? I wondered what most ER fans thought when they say the LC/SV final score.

I loved it. I hate Valley about as much as I hate Loserville. :redboxer:
dawgbyte02 Wrote:Just like playing Greenup.

Still a little early to start downing GC a couple more weeks.
Big Five-0- Wrote:L.C. Wins big in this one.

East Ridge is out of its class!
I think East Ridge is FAR improved and will have a good season. I also think that Lawrence is a little out of reach right now for the Warriors. I think the Warriors will play the Dawgs much better than last year, but LC will still put away the Tribe.

LC 49
ER 18
09Dores Wrote:ill take east ridge by 6

Hunter James-50 ER- 12 :Thumbs: