Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt Co.
68.75%
Perry Co. Central
31.25%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co @ Perry Central 9/10
I'm gonna say Breathitt by a touchdown.. Robinson isn't god guys.
09Dores Wrote:i got Matt Robinson having 30+ tackles this game. 10+ being sacks.
Bobcat fans, you better hope you're boys have the ability to stop this guy, or else its gonna be a long night haha.
matt didnt break the school record as a sophomore for no reason, tell you're QB he better watch out lmao.

Your talking like you might know him a little TOO WELL.. :eyeroll:
king360 Wrote:Good thing you dont coach.
Yes I have coached, and I don't thin k u understand what i'm saying. I rather have kid who has alittle talent than a kid that is worried how many times he touchs the ball. Fugate was a very good player and I'm happy for him but I question his leadership abilites, I thought it more about him than about the team.
Bigblue#4 Wrote:Yes I have coached, and I don't thin k u understand what i'm saying. I rather have kid who has alittle talent than a kid that is worried how many times he touchs the ball. Fugate was a very good player and I'm happy for him but I question his leadership abilites, I thought it more about him than about the team.

If I was coaching I would give the ball to a kid who gets 3 yrds a carry instead of one who gets 15 yards a carry, pretty much what your saying..:Thumbs::lmao:
zaga_fan Wrote:I wish everyone would shut up about this years team being better because they didn't depend on one player...
if Channing was playing this year with these players they would still give him the ball every time because he's better than all of them
True.
09Dores Wrote:i got Matt Robinson having 30+ tackles this game. 10+ being sacks.
Bobcat fans, you better hope you're boys have the ability to stop this guy, or else its gonna be a long night haha.
matt didnt break the school record as a sophomore for no reason, tell you're QB he better watch out lmao.
30 tackles is a realistic possibility.
Ballers Wrote:I'm gonna say Breathitt by a touchdown.. Robinson isn't god guys.
Wouldn't surprise me if Breathitt won, but Matt is the real deal. Best defensive player I've seen in the last few years around here.
Ballers Wrote:I'm gonna say Breathitt by a touchdown.. Robinson isn't god guys.

Pretty Close!
Ricky Bobby Wrote:This should be a great game. If anyone hasnt watched the Robinson kid from PCC their in for a treat!He can be dominating from the MLB position.If BC can block him they win but that is a large task. Should be fun to watch!

Who have PCC play this year. Casey Co they should beat them by 3 TDS. and Knott Co. Anyone would be DOMINATING playing these two team.
With the kind of team that PCC been playing the last few years. When PCC play better teams, Matt don't do that much.
This may cause some PCC fans to have a heart attack when they read this as I am saying something positive. I do have questions on how good PCC is due to who they have played. I do not have a question about Matt Robinson. He is the best defensive player in the mountains.
The Bobcats should give a big wake up call to the Commodores and show them that they're going to have to step up their level of play if they want to go anywhere this year.

Breathitt-31
PCC-14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
king360 Wrote:Pretty Close!

Let's just rename the "John Wall" dance to the "Matt Robinson" dance..
:letsparty
Who ever wins it will only be by a touchdown
Quote: Let's just rename the "John Wall" dance to the "Matt Robinson" dance..

not a bad idea. :letsparty
BC by a td
Ballers Wrote:Let's just rename the "John Wall" dance to the "Matt Robinson" dance..

or better yet we have found the 2nd coming of christ....:lmao:
Ballers Wrote:Let's just rename the "John Wall" dance to the "Matt Robinson" dance..

:rockon:..Its official.
Breathitt is back 42-20 over PCC.
09Dores Wrote:not a bad idea. :letsparty

Of course not too you... Because either #1 Your his biggest fan... Or #2 You are him.

10+?..Maybe 3 or 4 but 10?.lol.
king360 Wrote:10+?..Maybe 3 or 4 but 10?.lol.

It's 09Dores....
what do you expect? lol
This is game is getting a lot of hype. I hear there are gonna be a huge crowd. I'd say if your going you better get there early. As far as Channing hes not there anymore, hes in the SEC, enough said. Matt Robinson best LB in the Mountains no question.The question, Im still wondering is PCCs D going to be able to stop the Pass? I've seen where people said Trent cracks under pressure, ask Sheldon Clark if he cracks. BC travel down the field with less than 3 mins and won the game with a big pass from Trent to Fletcher. I dont think thats cracking under pressure.PCC can prove a lot of nasayers wrong in this one. Its going to be a good game and whoever wins its going to be 7 or less. I'm takin the Dores in a shootout..Hurry up friday Big Grin

This would be cool to see, I would like see a state record broke for the most sacks in a game too. Lets be realistic though. Im sure Robinson will be all over the field as always but Im sure Breathitt knows who #24 is and will have someone blocking him all night or trying to. Im sure we'll hear his name for most of the night but I dont except a field day like hes had the first two games this season.
MVP2 Wrote:This is game is getting a lot of hype. I hear there are gonna be a huge crowd. I'd say if your going you better get there early. As far as Channing hes not there anymore, hes in the SEC, enough said. Matt Robinson best LB in the Mountains no question.The question, Im still wondering is PCCs D going to be able to stop the Pass? I've seen where people said Trent cracks under pressure, ask Sheldon Clark if he cracks. BC travel down the field with less than 3 mins and won the game with a big pass from Trent to Fletcher. I dont think thats cracking under pressure.PCC can prove a lot of nasayers wrong in this one. Its going to be a good game and whoever wins its going to be 7 or less.Hurry up friday Big Grin

:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
Breathitt by 10 37-27 .but who knows perry does have matt robinson . i .know he can beat breathitt all by his lonesome:thatsfunn maybe the bobcats should stay home.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Nothing personal, just read where you said that Fugate was not much of a player and that is what I thought. You have a right to your opinion and I respect that. But just because that is your opinion does not make it "right" or "wrong," because opinions are relative and there is really no universal "right" or "wrong"

thanks Smile
Bigblue#4 Wrote:Yes I have coached, and I don't thin k u understand what i'm saying. I rather have kid who has alittle talent than a kid that is worried how many times he touchs the ball. Fugate was a very good player and I'm happy for him but I question his leadership abilites, I thought it more about him than about the team.

agreed
Bigblue#4 Wrote:Some of these post just make laugh. PCC has not played no one this year, i've seen middle school teams that could beat both the teams they have played, and all I hear about is last year and how they beat us and have all these kids coming back. Well this is not last year team and yes this team is alot more sound than last year team, We can pass the ball and run this year and last year we did have some indiviual player but that was it, and so much jealious Haddix was the most overrated player to ever put blue on and I would take the collins kid over Fugate because he is a team player and doesn't take plays off. I see all these post PCC is going to win by three tds, that crazy because they will be lucky to score three tds. The bobcats have played some tough teams and beat them and PCC barely got past Casey Co so come on people, they just better hope that the bobcats don't run the score up.

i have to agree with this too Smile
Im shocked to see so many ppl on here think PCC can play with Breathitt, Bell, Boyle, and Highlands. They have never won more than what 7 or 8 games in a season. I agree with MVP2 I dont think PCC can stop Breathitt passing game nor do I think they can stop their run game.Breathitt wins with a running clock on the home team.Bc-58 vs Pc-22
madman Wrote::eyeroll:As for boggs he is good football player just dont no where at. He left jackson to go to perry now at pike c.i just wonder where will he will sHoW up at next year. NEXT YEAR HE IS A 12 GRADER. HE IS RUN OUT OF PLACE TO PLAY

they all leave because they dont get the position they want, well sorry guys its whats best for the team sorry you have missed out on this years team. good luck.
Tailback44 Wrote:Im shocked to see so many ppl on here think PCC can play with Breathitt, Bell, Boyle, and Highlands. They have never won more than what 7 or 8 games in a season. I agree with MVP2 I dont think PCC can stop Breathitt passing game nor do I think they can stop their run game.Breathitt wins with a running clock on the home team.Bc-58 vs Pc-22

Nobody said Perry could play with Bell, Boyle, or Highlands. Breathitt, yeah they can. They gave them a nice beating on there home field last year. And there's no way in heck Breathitt beats Perry with a running clock, or anywhere near the score you predicted. If they do, I'll change my avatar to the Breathitt one.
Aslan Wrote:Nobody said Perry could play with Bell, Boyle, or Highlands. Breathitt, yeah they can. They gave them a nice beating on there home field last year. And there's no way in heck Breathitt beats Perry with a running clock, or anywhere near the score you predicted. If they do, I'll change my avatar to the Breathitt one.

it dont matter about last years teams.
breathitt will stick this one out and win trust me, they are all ready no matter what you guys say on here.
richard will not crack for no one def. not he knows how much pcc wants to beat us but he will not let it happen.
let pcc play with the real deal and watch them get beat Sad
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next