Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt Co.
68.75%
Perry Co. Central
31.25%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co @ Perry Central 9/10
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Isn't he the kid that lived in Jackson while going to school at PCC? Where is he now?

Yup, Pike Co. Central.
I talked to a parent from BC and they said that BC's QB cracks under any bit of pressure. If thats true then Matt Robinson will torment this kid and he will have nightmares for weeks.lol
MVP2 Wrote:Yup, Pike Co. Central.
His family lives in Hazel Green now, which is Wolfe County, how can he play in Pike County?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

king360 Wrote:I talked to a parent from BC and they said that BC's QB cracks under any bit of pressure. If thats true then Matt Robinson will torment this kid and he will have nightmares for weeks.lol
I have great respect for the Prestonsburg team and he did a good job against the Blackcats, so I do not see his cracking with Perry Central.

no that's huff
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I think Holcomb knows Huff's and Haddix's tendencies and will exploit them. Holcomb will put Huff in positions that he is not comfortable in and who better to know them than his old coach?

Ha Ha maybe see why they both left,one being a cheerleader and other a should be starter,so should be a great game and PCC sends cats home with tomahawk stuuck in them, Doers wins with so much more talent,Huff will show he should have been starting last year and surely this year AIR Raid and bombs everywhere,Rankin and Sizemore ,Beatty, Pray, White will have a field day against a Bobcat team that has a few good players. Trent ,Collins and Fletcher cant play the whole game a win just wait and see. if Pburg would have completed 1/2 their passes the scored would have been so differant not caused by Bobcats defense,Matt Robinson will live with Trent wait and see!!Doers by 2 tds
Csportsman11 Wrote:Ha Ha maybe see why they both left,one being a cheerleader and other a should be starter,so should be a great game and PCC sends cats home with tomahawk stuuck in them, Doers wins with so much more talent,Huff will show he should have been starting last year and surely this year AIR Raid and bombs everywhere,Rankin and Sizemore ,Beatty, Pray, White will have a field day against a Bobcat team that has a few good players. Trent ,Collins and Fletcher cant play the whole game a win just wait and see. if Pburg would have completed 1/2 their passes the scored would have been so differant not caused by Bobcats defense,Matt Robinson will live with Trent wait and see!!Doers by 2 tds

ha apperently you didnt watch last game many different people made the touchdowns not just them 3 lol.
i have talked to people that go to pcc and say that they think breathitt will win.

BOBCATS ARE GONNA WIN; I HAVE FAITH!
TheBrahmaBull Wrote::please:

?????
ckns Wrote:?????
Nothing personal, just read where you said that Fugate was not much of a player and that is what I thought. You have a right to your opinion and I respect that. But just because that is your opinion does not make it "right" or "wrong," because opinions are relative and there is really no universal "right" or "wrong"

Csportsman11 Wrote:Ha Ha maybe see why they both left,one being a cheerleader and other a should be starter,so should be a great game and PCC sends cats home with tomahawk stuuck in them, Doers wins with so much more talent,Huff will show he should have been starting last year and surely this year AIR Raid and bombs everywhere,Rankin and Sizemore ,Beatty, Pray, White will have a field day against a Bobcat team that has a few good players. Trent ,Collins and Fletcher cant play the whole game a win just wait and see. if Pburg would have completed 1/2 their passes the scored would have been so differant not caused by Bobcats defense,Matt Robinson will live with Trent wait and see!!Doers by 2 tds
Should be a descent game but if Perry Central plays anywhere near how they played against Casey County, they will lose and lose big. I want PCC to play well and win every game except the Breathitt game. Justin was my neighbor in Jackson for a long time and I wish him the best. Prestonsburg, is Prestonsburg and they had been playing good ball until the Breathitt game. Breathitt should be given some credit for beating them the way they did.

Yeah thats the same Alan Boggs.He left cause he would have been third string behind Trent and the receiver,Fletcher.Who keeps on putting these ridiculous stats about him?He's a good kid,but he's no Richard Trent.
zaga_fan Wrote:I will say this.
If Alan Boggs would have stayed at Perry Central....
this would be Perry by 20+....early....
Possibly.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Isn't he the kid that lived in Jackson while going to school at PCC? Where is he now?

Pike Central I think
Some of these post just make laugh. PCC has not played no one this year, i've seen middle school teams that could beat both the teams they have played, and all I hear about is last year and how they beat us and have all these kids coming back. Well this is not last year team and yes this team is alot more sound than last year team, We can pass the ball and run this year and last year we did have some indiviual player but that was it, and so much jealious Haddix was the most overrated player to ever put blue on and I would take the collins kid over Fugate because he is a team player and doesn't take plays off. I see all these post PCC is going to win by three tds, that crazy because they will be lucky to score three tds. The bobcats have played some tough teams and beat them and PCC barely got past Casey Co so come on people, they just better hope that the bobcats don't run the score up.
Bigblue#4 Wrote:Some of these post just make laugh. PCC has not played no one this year, i've seen middle school teams that could beat both the teams they have played, and all I hear about is last year and how they beat us and have all these kids coming back. Well this is not last year team and yes this team is alot more sound than last year team, We can pass the ball and run this year and last year we did have some indiviual player but that was it, and so much jealious Haddix was the most overrated player to ever put blue on and I would take the collins kid over Fugate because he is a team player and doesn't take plays off. I see all these post PCC is going to win by three tds, that crazy because they will be lucky to score three tds. The bobcats have played some tough teams and beat them and PCC barely got past Casey Co so come on people, they just better hope that the bobcats don't run the score up.

Good thing you dont coach.
This will be close either way....
king360 Wrote:Good thing you dont coach.

Or teach English.

Bigblue#4 Wrote:Some of these post just make laugh. PCC has not played no one this year, i've seen middle school teams that could beat both the teams they have played, and all I hear about is last year and how they beat us and have all these kids coming back. Well this is not last year team and yes this team is alot more sound than last year team, We can pass the ball and run this year and last year we did have some indiviual player but that was it, and so much jealious Haddix was the most overrated player to ever put blue on and I would take the collins kid over Fugate because he is a team player and doesn't take plays off. I see all these post PCC is going to win by three tds, that crazy because they will be lucky to score three tds. The bobcats have played some tough teams and beat them and PCC barely got past Casey Co so come on people, they just better hope that the bobcats don't run the score up.
djttrbm Wrote:Yeah thats the same Alan Boggs.He left cause he would have been third string behind Trent and the receiver,Fletcher.Who keeps on putting these ridiculous stats about him?He's a good kid,but he's no Richard Trent.

Ask Boyd County what they think about Alan Boggs
guys i know all of these bobcats an i bet u they are not scared of anyone that plays for pcc.the collins kid is a great team player all of them are.the trent kid does not crack under pressure . this kid can ran an throw the ball.breathitt has so many kids that can score.the o-line is so MUCH better this year.i saw something at the GAME friday night that i have seen in a long time at breathitt.that the trent kid went to his o--line an said good job guys.they are like one big faimly. GO BOBCATS.....
:eyeroll:As for boggs he is good football player just dont no where at. He left jackson to go to perry now at pike c.i just wonder where will he will sHoW up at next year. NEXT YEAR HE IS A 12 GRADER. HE IS RUN OUT OF PLACE TO PLAY
i will yet again go with Breathitt but they are gonna have to come out firing...PCC is a team you cant take lightly, but one thing is for sure i kno those boys wanna make huff hit the ground more then once...i'm gonna say not a lot of scoring this should be a good defensive game...but then again both defense might just fold up and it be an offensive game...it really could go either way but i will be pulling for beathitt
madman Wrote:guys i know all of these bobcats an i bet u they are not scared of anyone that plays for pcc.the collins kid is a great team player all of them are.the trent kid does not crack under pressure . this kid can ran an throw the ball.breathitt has so many kids that can score.the o-line is so MUCH better this year.i saw something at the GAME friday night that i have seen in a long time at breathitt.that the trent kid went to his o--line an said good job guys.they are like one big faimly. GO BOBCATS.....

Wait til that center snaps the ball and no one blocks Matt Robinson....
If he cracks under pressure we will find out quickly Wink
I watched the game also and Bobcats looked good but if you seen how many dropped passes that Pburg had you will say they beat themselfs,Bobcats really looks good,and i am sure more people say the same as most do Collins ,Trent and Fletcher are for real and i was most surprised was how the Cox kid plays he is making big plays,Prichard is underrated but keeping his head on is a fault noone has done anything with so yes Bobcats will need to play a hard game to play with PCC,Their o-line is huge and really Roberts is one that caught my eye for the Bobcats,Wolfe did good seems like no help other than two,as a team they looked really good,as for Justin Haddix being overrated wearing the BLUE, he has done very well for himself getting his education paid for starting 4 yrs at WKU and Now Head Coach at PCC,so not too shabby i wouldnt think and loves where he is at so everyone has their opinions and thats so good love hearing them,but it dont change the price of rice in China at all,hahahaha
This post makes me laugh too. Last time I checked Fugate is playing D-1.
csabo17 Wrote:This will be close either way....

Yes, I'm going to say a touchdown game either way.
king360 Wrote:Good thing you dont coach.

I have too agree he is NO CHANNING FUGATE,Fugate got his education paid for and playing for Tennessee so how can you compare these two noway he fills his shoes,he is a good high school player and a great kid but dont believe he is the player Fugate is or will be,Fugate could be best ever played at BHS and thats big talk!!
zaga_fan Wrote:BC took a loss last year against the Dores and took a big shot when they lost Fugate.
Bobcat fans, say what you want, but Channing is a huge loss for any team.
However, losing Jordan Amis may be an even bigger loss for Central.
If both of these teams play at their best PCC will win by 10+.
I could see Breathitt winning by 20+ if PCC fumbles 5 times though.
Perry has too many playmakers on the field to not put up a lot of pts every time out.
They have Pray, Beatty, and White at the WR positions and they are a threat to go deep every play. I think Beatty is a threat to go deep on bubble screens.
Rankin is a playmaker as well, but is he going to play any?
Kyle Huff can make plays, but he can also make you scratch your head.
Is Matt Robinson going to shut down the running game and pick up a handful of sacks?
There are too many scenarios, and way too many questions we have to answer going into this one.
My prediction is Perry wins 34-28
We'll see ya Friday Wink

P.S. Stop and get a hotdog on the way in. Compliments of zaga_fan!

Great Post Zaga.

wood_chuck Wrote:my 1st thought was letcher being 0-2 the last 2 weeks lol

but i dont think the bobcats have enough speed to keep up with pcc. if pcc limits their own mistakes (dumb turnovers) they win this game. they return 4 of their 5 o line starters and their key defensive players from last year, who shut down jade and channing last year. and i dont care who wants to argue with this, jade and channing are better than anyone breathitt has in their backfield this year.
pcc 34-20

Never thought of this until you mentioned it. PCC's defense is very stout and knows how to end a drive in the red zone. If BC scores, it'll be from a long pass or run. Haven't watched or listened to a BC game yet but it seems like every one is praising their offense and not their defense. If they have no defense, they'll get squashed. PCC can score from a long pass to Darryl or Pray, Short passes to Beatty or White, or short runs by Rankin or Sizemore. PCC has so much depth and could dominate offensively and defensively, as long as they limit their turnovers.
Fugate's ability created some jealousy and dissension on last year's team.... especially when they didn't win. This year's team seems to be more dimensional in how they spread the ball around, not dependent on one player. No way Collins is a better player than Fugate, though he may be on a better team. The true test will be how this year's team responds after a loss.
I wish everyone would shut up about this years team being better because they didn't depend on one player...
if Channing was playing this year with these players they would still give him the ball every time because he's better than all of them
zaga_fan Wrote:I wish everyone would shut up about this years team being better because they didn't depend on one player...
if Channing was playing this year with these players they would still give him the ball every time because he's better than all of them

:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
i got Matt Robinson having 30+ tackles this game. 10+ being sacks.
Bobcat fans, you better hope you're boys have the ability to stop this guy, or else its gonna be a long night haha.
matt didnt break the school record as a sophomore for no reason, tell you're QB he better watch out lmao.
zaga_fan Wrote:I wish everyone would shut up about this years team being better because they didn't depend on one player...

zaga, have you watched this team yet? do you even know what ur talking about? the coach gave him the ball becuz he could fault out run, but no one wanted to be apart of the fugate show...he was a 8=D to them so they didnt have the drive to block for him...same thing with jade...he was a 8=D, o-line missed some blocks and let him get sacked...this year is different becuz they ARE playing at a team, and they look much better then they did last year...thank god...i cant wait til this game is over so i dont have to read ur posts anymore zaga...i really dont care who wins or loses...i love to watch breathitt beat up on PCC but i doubt tht will happen if they have 15 players on the field
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next