Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tubby or Pitino?
I like'em both!
Pitno
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:absolutely rite, he should of been in the game, and we should have won...but lute olsen is a great man, so i was kinda happy that he won, but jus kinda...lol

VW make up your mind after I got upset about you being a Bandwagon UK fan you said you weren't a fan of the cats but of FSU and now you make this quote. We should have won.

Make up your mind either your for them or not.
wut are u talkin about...im not a bandwagon fan of the cats, im a fan of the cats and the cardinals, i support both kentucky teams unlike most people...but im a diehard fsu fan, but they're a football school
I just know in the other thread when I was downing you on the subject you said you weren't a UK fan you were a FSU fan.
i jus wish kentucky would play with tuff intensity each game, and shoot better, there games are so boring..lol
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:um catdawg i might live in kentucky, but i am not a uk fan, florida state baby!.....i made that post so all these uk maniacs can realize that this team is completely overrated rite now, and that an elite 8 would be absolutely incredible for this team, no final four tho

I think this is what I was talking about.
sorry bout that catdawg, i meant i might live in kentucky but im not a crazed maniac for the cats
Your forgiven. However I am one of those crazed cat maniacs.
If Pitino was at uk right now, Uk would be the top team in the nation. Tubby is an alright coach. But Pitino took uk to three Championship games. Wait and see if louisville doesnt go here in a few years.
Two championship games.

Louisville won't be there for awhile.
Pitino all the way the only reason Tubby won a championship in 98 is it was Pitinos boys that he had coached for years
I like both Tubby and Pitino. As for who has done more for the school, Pitino did more to bring them back after probation, but Tubby has probably done more for national exposure. He sucks up to ESPN and all the rest and in return they give UK lots of attention. Tubby gets my vote.
He must not be suckin up enough, cause i hardly ever see the cats on ESPN
I said Pitino was the best of the 2 but don't let that fool ya, Tubby will dominate Pitino's program for a while from here on out. Pitino loses Garcia this year, that's some might big shoes to fill across state.
UK not on ESPN come on.
kentuckys always on cbs
tubby hasnt taken a team to a final four since 98...after teams with bogans and prince, we shoulda made it farther...ncaa tourney time has been a disappointing time the past six years...i'd love to have rick right now...
rick pitino was the man...if they fired tubby, pitino would comebak
Pitino is the man...
pitino is kentuckys 2nd greatest coach behind no other than rupp
Here's how I rank the Basketball coaches at UK....

1. Adolph Rupp - Dominance
2. Rick Pitino - Brought the Wildcats back from the SEC cellar
3. Tubby Smith - 1 Title and nine 20+ Win Seasons
4. Joe B. Hall - Successful during the 70's
5. Eddie Sutton - Biggest mistake UK ever made.
I like the sutton comment Belfry Pride. Just about sums my thoughts up on the matter. But the biggest mistake might have been UK allowing his son to play.

LOL
HAHAHA o sutton
cmon peeps sutton wasnt that bad..lol