Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Los Angeles Lakers win 2010 NBA Finals
Kobe has 2 finals MVP for the lakers. He wasnt even the best player for the first 3 championships.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Just watch the videos and tell me that the game wasnt fixed.

I actually watched the entire game again and I can tell you it wasn't fixed..The Celtics messed up by going away from the Pick and Roll and instead Isolated for Pierce so he could have Artest 1 on 1. That plays right into Artest's strength and led to tons of bad jump shots by Pierce...Also the Lakers had 23 offensive rebounds, and you are gonna draw more fouls when you get that many extra possesions.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I actually watched the entire game again and I can tell you it wasn't fixed..The Celtics messed up by going away from the Pick and Roll and instead Isolated for Pierce so he could have Artest 1 on 1. That plays right into Artest's strength and led to tons of bad jump shots by Pierce...Also the Lakers had 23 offensive rebounds, and you are gonna draw more fouls when you get that many extra possesions.

I said watch the videos i posted from 2002, Your responding to a post from a totally different game.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I said watch the videos i posted from 2002, Your responding to a post from a totally different game.

Oh well I had be meaning to make that post anyway. Regardless I got my point through.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol. His Second With Shaq bub Smile

Not When the men in stripes hand them the game in the 4th Quarter,

Up until the lakers went crazy shooting free throws the celtics was winning. Plain and Simple.

:Thumbs:
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Oh well I had be meaning to make that post anyway. Regardless I got my point through.

And your still saying the game was called fair? Are you blind or just that biased?
Idk why you all get on here and act like you're die hard fans and have probably been to 1 celtic game your whole lives if any..quit whingin over something stupid. It's not like you lost anything from it.
king360 Wrote:Idk why you all get on here and act like you're die hard fans and have probably been to 1 celtic game your whole lives if any..quit whingin over something stupid. It's not like you lost anything from it.

Exactly! Good Post! :Thumbs:

i can't stand the Lakers, but i'm not gonna let them winning the NBA Championship get to me!
Smile
king360 Wrote:Idk why you all get on here and act like you're die hard fans and have probably been to 1 celtic game your whole lives if any..quit whingin over something stupid. It's not like you lost anything from it.

I did the opposite actually, I won 150$ from it. That was 150$ I could have lost had the game went the other way lol.

I have to pay for the refs in our next dustbowl game Sad which is 20 bucks.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:And your still saying the game was called fair? Are you blind or just that biased?

We may be bias but you are too. Hate all ya want, Kobe got #5.
Here's some pretty cool wallpapers for my fellow Laker fans.
http://www.nba.com/lakers/multimedia/wallpapers.html
Aslan Wrote:Here's some pretty cool wallpapers for my fellow Laker fans.
http://www.nba.com/lakers/multimedia/wallpapers.html

Doesn't it feel great 2 have ur team be the champs? Every time Phil has won champs, it has been 3-peats. I look for that next year. For all U celtics fans, the better team won and you can just cry my hand full. my dad is also a celtics fan and he yelled foul every time the celtics touched it. The lakers attacked the goul twice as more as the celtics. Congrats Kobe.

Thanks aslan.:1:
This has IMO made Kobe the best Laker of all-time. And he will have more before he retires. I say 6 or 7.
WALL2WALL Wrote:This has IMO made Kobe the best Laker of all-time. And he will have more before he retires. I say 6 or 7.

:Thumbs:
I third. ^
WALL2WALL Wrote:This has IMO made Kobe the best Laker of all-time. And he will have more before he retires. I say 6 or 7.

Best player of all time? Geee idk about all that.
Ballers Wrote:Best player of all time? Geee idk about all that.

He said best Laker, and seeing as how his only competition is Kareem and Magic, I agree with that. Magic was awesome, but Im giving Kobe the edge, and where kareem played for a team other then the Lakers, and Kobe has been purple and gold from day one, Kobe wins that one.