Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Los Angeles Lakers win 2010 NBA Finals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
L.A LAKERS!!!!!

Lakers Defeated The Celtics 83-79
Those refs sucked the entire 7 games. And before you Laker fans say otherwise, count how many times you have complained about high school refs when the free throws are that one sided. Or when UK's opponent shoots that many more free throws than UK. Not saying that Boston didn't foul, they did. But the Lakers mugged the Celtics the whole series. Look at the numbers, they don't lie.:redboxer:
^ Refs suck! In every sport! Enough said...How in the **** do you explain the 3 second call a few games ago with 20 seconds left on the shot clock!? Ridiculous. Feel bad for Rondo and the Celtics. Minus the performance in game 6 I felt that they worked really hard for this one.
The REAL MVP goes to Pau Gasol.
Shady Grady Wrote:Those refs sucked the entire 7 games. And before you Laker fans say otherwise, count how many times you have complained about high school refs when the free throws are that one sided. Or when UK's opponent shoots that many more free throws than UK. Not saying that Boston didn't foul, they did. But the Lakers mugged the Celtics the whole series. Look at the numbers, they don't lie.:redboxer:

Can't argue with facts.
Congratz To The L.A Lakers and Kobe Bryant On His 2nd Championship Smile.

Lol. I mean come on. The celtics should be able to overcome the lakers out shooting them in freethrows, IN THE FOURTH QUARTER. More free throws in the quarter than the celtics had the entire game. And thats when the lakers took the lead. Its amazing it really is, How can you guys can set here and say that this was a fair game. Gotta love the NBA.
Free throws for the game: Celtics 15-17, Lakers 25-37. Unfreaking believable. There is no way, no way, that the Celtics should only shoot 17 free throws. Hollywood money does buy results.
If the lakers would have just won. Like they did in game 6 i would have been fine. But come on.
Excuses already? lmao. Some of you guys are ridiculous.
Lakers complete the 3 peat next year and Kobe gets #6.
Shady Grady Wrote:Free throws for the game: Celtics 15-17, Lakers 25-37. Unfreaking believable. There is no way, no way, that the Celtics should only shoot 17 free throws. Hollywood money does buy results.

Did you watch the game? Boston rarely took the ball to the goal. They didn't look to draw fouls while the Lakers did.
One of the ugliest(sp) games I've ever seen in a while. Worst game I've seen Kobe play in years. Someone said Pau was the real MVP, you obviously didn't watch the entire series. Yes, Pau was the MVP of the game tonight, but not the series. I can't believe all the hate the Lakers get and add that with weak excuses. All my friends are Celtics fans and they had few complaints about the refs. Get used to the Lakers winning, like I said last year, this is just step 2 of the 3 peat.
Aslan Wrote:Excuses already? lmao. Some of you guys are ridiculous.
Lakers complete the 3 peat next year and Kobe gets #6.

Some of us just aint blind.

Gasol Fouled KG on the block.
Gasol Up and Downed.
Gasol Pushed rondo down on that crucial Rebound.

Would be nice to be Gasol.
I honestly cant believe you can say this series was reffed any where near fair.

Reminds me of the Lakers Kings series back in 02.
Bryant almost attempted more freethrows than the celtics.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Some of us just aint blind.

Gasol Fouled KG on the block.
Gasol Up and Downed
Gasol Pushed rondo down on that crucial Rebound.

Would be nice to be Gasol.

To the bolded, those were bad calls, I didn't see the push on Rondo. However, there were calls that went against the Lakers too. The entire series has been poorly officiated, but on both sides.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Bryant almost attempted more freethrows than the celtics.

The Celtics relied on there jump shots to much. When you don't take the ball to the goal your not going to shoot many free throws.
Anybody going to buy Ron Artest's new CD, "Champions"? : )
Aslan Wrote:The Celtics relied on there jump shots to much. When you don't take the ball to the goal your not going to shoot many free throws.

KG TRied Man. He didnt get **** calls.
But i have had a great weekend and i believe i will go to bed. Argue with you in the morning.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:KG TRied Man. He didnt get **** calls.
I saw him shoot more jumpers and fade aways than going to the basket.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:But i have had a great weekend and i believe i will go to bed. Argue with you in the morning.

Goodnight.
It's over so all you Laker Haters get over it...Lakers are the 2010 NBA Champs!
The Celtics run is over. Lebron/Wade/Howards teams will dominate the East from now on. Of course assuming Lebron and Wade stay in the East, they haven't been rumored to go to any teams in the West.
I look for Kobe to miss the start of next year. He's got to have surgury on his knee and finger. He's been great the last two years with those injuries anyway. Imagine how good he'll be with no major injuries.
Lakers didn't deserve it. Refs handed it to them. Man what I would have given for the Thunder to beat them in the first round!
Everyone on here jumped all the Lakers fans when they said anything about the refs after game 5, yet they do the same exact thing after the game 7.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Everyone on here jumped all the Lakers fans when they said anything about the refs after game 5, yet they do the same exact thing after the game 7.

Yep, can't have it both ways.
I figured I would also pass along that I have already ordered my 2010 championship shirt :Thumbs:
Well, I've never used any excuse in any loss.. This game I will.. The refs must have got paid some good money last night is all I know.. Kobe played terrible.. There will be no 3 peat... 5-20ish doesn't impress me.. Him and Gasol are the biggest flops I have ever seen. The refs, and some very opportunistic shots by LA won the game. Fisher 9/10 won't hit that 3.. This should have been Pierces 2nd ring. After seeing Kobe's performance, he is nowhere near the best player in the NBA IMO. Seeing this **** makes me wish Lebron would have been in the finals.. Pathetic.
Aslan Wrote:The Celtics run is over. Lebron/Wade/Howards teams will dominate the East from now on. Of course assuming Lebron and Wade stay in the East, they haven't been rumored to go to any teams in the West.
I look for Kobe to miss the start of next year. He's got to have surgury on his knee and finger. He's been great the last two years with those injuries anyway. Imagine how good he'll be with no major injuries.

Wished they'd move Celtics to the West so Lakers wouldnt be in the West finals, or make it past 1st-2nd round.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Congratz To The L.A Lakers and Kobe Bryant On His 2nd Championship Smile.

Lol. I mean come on. The celtics should be able to overcome the lakers out shooting them in freethrows, IN THE FOURTH QUARTER. More free throws in the quarter than the celtics had the entire game. And thats when the lakers took the lead. Its amazing it really is, How can you guys can set here and say that this was a fair game. Gotta love the NBA.

It's his 5th, not 2nd.
Was there ever any doubt?..No one in the league can handle Kobe or Gasol.
Pages: 1 2 3