Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region 2010-2011
I think that PCC is getting way to much praise. If i remember Noble and Bowen have been playing with Breathitt for a long time so the Breathitt Girls know how to defend Noble and put a little pressure on Bowen and she is useless. PCC has good chances at the 14th region title but don't put down any other team because any team can be beaten
I would love to see Honeycutt and the Lady Pats win region this year but with all the talent that PCC has they'll cruise through the 14th this season. I see only two teams even giving them trouble if any. (Knott and Letcher). PCC should win easily.
MVP2 Wrote:I would love to see Honeycutt and the Lady Pats win region this year but with all the talent that PCC has they'll cruise through the 14th this season. I see only two teams even giving them trouble if any. (Knott and Letcher). PCC should win easily.

after looking at there schedule on KHSAA Scoreboard, i see 2 maybe 3 games that they might have trouble with so far, Dunbar (don't really know if they would give PCC any trouble), Mercy (Don't know much about mercy just that there Defending State Champions) and Scott County (Don't know much about them either except that they were in the State Championship Game Last Year)

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...bk10/33655
I don't watch girls bball, but from what I hear Perry is head and shoulders better than everyone else in the 14th. Hopefully they or whoever wins make the entire region proud and do well at the state tourney.
Aslan Wrote:I don't watch girls bball, but from what I hear Perry is head and shoulders better than everyone else in the 14th. Hopefully they or whoever wins make the entire region proud and do well at the state tourney.

I 2nd That
^They will indeed cruise through the 14th.
With the current team they have right now, I believe they are going to be pre-ranked #4 in state.
And the addition of Noble didn't hurt anything either LOL.
^ any team that had Kendall Noble on their team would be happy