Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better players in the 13th
Besides Clay Co South Laurel has had more success than any other team in the Region
They also have 3 starters returning
6'2 Senior Erica Burchett
5'10 Senior Morgan Johnson
5'8 Junior Macy Clontz
5'6 Senior Andy House
6'0 Soph Taylor Arthur
i know not this year but in the years to come watch out for Jessica Sanders. (sister of Jeremy Sanders, played at Bell CO)
She needs to take a hint from her brother, you play every play, every minute. No doubt she has potential to be very good, but she has to go hard all the time.
Hitters_Count Wrote:She needs to take a hint from her brother, you play every play, every minute. No doubt she has potential to be very good, but she has to go hard all the time.

im perty sure u dont want her to take his advice bc his advice is for her to come to bell and team up wit Maci Morris...
If she wont play hard at one school, what makes you think she will at another? She is young and just needs to mature. She was arguably one of the best 8th graders in this region, but making the HS transition is much harder, the speed of the game and the fact that she is playing with and against girls who are as good and in most cases better is an adjustment that she will have to make no matter what school she attends.
Hit and Run Wrote:Ask Berea and Transy why they want her. Not because of her basketball talents. They want her because of her athleticisim and potential. She is athletic enough that she could potentially be a great player at that level, but right now she just isn't there. She's a good high school player, but how good would she be if she played Clay's schedule? Would she start over Mitchell or Smith at Clay? I'm not saying she wouldn't, but I'm not real sure that she would.
According to transys Coach after seeing her at Blue Chip..His reaction was where did this kid come from and how did she stay under the radar.
and I agree with Jody demling recruiting expert..one of the top 5 to watch this season. I will also go a step further watching her head to head with Carla booth and other excellent players as such she takes a back seat to NO ONE. Chelsea is already in the state record books and at the next level with her speed and shooting ability IMO the skys the limit. I watched her play with the Clay county Girls at Addidas/Gatorade all star game and they played simply awesome together they seemed to Really mesh with each other and they Got along really great as above average athletes usually do. So Yes She Could Play with a Clay County and still Get good attention maybe even more so Because Clay County Teams have always gotten attention and respect and Most of the time one of the 13th Premier teams with the toughest schedule as anybody.
tamara crawford, ashley woolum, cheyanne madden GO NORTH!
Woolum girl from North is very athletic and at times can take over a game. She will be a player to watch this season.
South Laurels Clontz is the most under rated girl in the region.
I may be wrong but I think she will step up big this yr.