Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Track
who knows about throwers...but 15thRegionSlamaBamma is right...teams need pole vaulters, Pikeville's coach libby white is one of the best. she supports all of her players, and i thank her for that...keep it up coach white.
"young grasshopper" Wrote:centrals still will have no chance with the pikevilles sprinters
SORRY

We'll see about that. But, its not us you should be worried about. Belfry just might sneak upon you.
O david jones no doubt....but they are 2a.......no worries there
does anyone know if eric poulos and the honaker twins will be running this year
right there is some great young talen for the panthers
yeah those honaker boys are really quick.
"Scammy" Wrote:Pikeville has good srinters and discus throwers but they dont have very good distance runner
Steven Jones is supposed to be the best polevaulter in A1 from what ive heard

What about Adkins Robertson and Raschella? they're all real good! they help Pikevilles team scores alot..
Pikevilles 4*8 team will dominate pikecentral's!!!
"potsey" Wrote:Pikevilles 4*8 team will dominate pikecentral's!!!

True...but it is the overall score that matters.....when was the last time that pike central's overall score beat pikeville's in a meet?

I can't recall...
As far as throwers go pikeville's got john scott, will lockhart, brett gibson, ryan maynard, brad bryant.. and thats just some of last year's team.. im not even sure of the new comers.. ive heard talk of josh sullivan throwing.. but idk if its true or not?? dont take my word on that.

but please inform me of any other good throwers pikeville or any other school might have for this season
Pikeville doesn't even compete with Central do they? Isn't Central 2a?
Your right, Pike Central is 2A, but they still compete against Pikeville at Bob Amos at regular meets throughout the year...it wouldnt make sense for them not too considering how close they are to the Park.
has anyone heard about any triple jumps from any schools?
let me know :?
jon perry's doin it at pikeville

he can get close to 37 feet...
i know about perry and all of the other great pikeville jumpers but what about other schools Banane35.:
I have a pretty good feeling that Jones can take P-Unit in the long jump
"dirty30" Wrote:does anyone know if eric poulos and the honaker twins will be running this year
right there is some great young talen for the panthers

yea eric poulos already runs n the honakers r gonna as soon as ball season's over
Pikeville track will do very well in 2005!!!
i dont know if the honaker boyz r as fast as ppl make them out to be plus they Complain over everything so i dont know if they will help as much as ppl think
well both the honakers r extremely athletic
i think theyll do great
idk but i think weston lindsey isnt that good. i mean hes a little bit too cocky if u ask me. jones is too but he can back it up, and did those two run XC or did they just stand around and look pretty? because i dont remember them runnning that much.

Anyway, theres no chance of anyone beating pikevilles team this year. At least not on their own track!

as far as the Honakers go i think they'll prove to be great runners for Pikeville.
yes, weston and steven are both cocky, but i like steven alot more than weston. Weston tries to hard to act like a Senior, he needs to understand that, And the black trench coat doesn't help much either. I think they both run XC, but i was never around at any meets, so did they run??? I have no idea.
"phsplyr17" Wrote:yes, weston and steven are both cocky, but i like steven alot more than weston. Weston tries to hard to act like a Senior, he needs to understand that, And the black trench coat doesn't help much either. I think they both run XC, but i was never around at any meets, so did they run??? I have no idea.

Not really. They might have run in a few meets and hardly ever came to practice.
yea weston needs to realize hes a rookie. and some other rookies need to be a little bit more humble as well.

yea weston steven and murph all three "ran", but would hardley show up for practice.. haha
"PHS (cant catch us)" Wrote:yea weston needs to realize hes a rookie. and some other rookies need to be a little bit more humble as well.

yea weston steven and murph all three "ran", but would hardley show up for practice.. haha

what other rookies??
murphy always went to practice.....he was just always late.........haha...... and sometimes its hard to get him to run.....haha
rookies for what sport
omg whats this talk about weston lindsey? he sure hasnt shown me nething yet... o yea he can sell a mean candy bar cause he didnt leave the concession stand during cross country ahahahaha.... and i tell ya i think im gonna get shot everytime he walks by me at school with that gothic coat...i probably shouldnt say this cause i wont make up tomorrow morning ahaha...o goodness i kill me...neway lets stop this talk about lindsey its boring the hell out of me
This thread is going to be watched!!!!!!
"stan_the_man" Wrote:omg whats this talk about weston lindsey? he sure hasnt shown me nething yet... o yea he can sell a mean candy bar cause he didnt leave the concession stand during cross country ahahahaha.... and i tell ya i think im gonna get shot everytime he walks by me at school with that gothic coat...i probably shouldnt say this cause i wont make up tomorrow morning ahaha...o goodness i kill me...neway lets stop this talk about lindsey its boring the hell out of me

I agree Stan, but at least you dont have to vault with the kid, let alone train with him with the other sprinters.
DO NOT FORGET DAVID JONES..... I BELIEVE HE IS A BIT QUICK