Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Track
"FUßBALLLIEBE" Wrote:DO NOT FORGET DAVID JONES..... I BELIEVE HE IS A BIT QUICK

Hints the name "Pikeville Track"

Last I recall Jones was still over at belfry, if your gonna make a post, do it on the right thread.
yea do we even have to race Jones at region?? i mean c'mon lets talk about A not AA. Libby invites them because there good competition, and we need alot of teams to come to the meets to make them exciting. There arent a WHOLE lot of A schools that are any competition in track in this region. Pikeville WILL dominate..

The biggest rivals for us are Grimm and Adkins in the mile, (Brandon will win the 2 mile).. and Nate, Grimm, and Stanley in the 400. the 800 meter run and the 4x800 will be a nice race (even though P-ville's 4x800 beat Jenkins' last year). But as far as sprints and field events go Pikeville will rake up the points at region!
Mr adkins if your going to talk please dont brag about yourself you know we might not be able to fit your big head in the valley at bob amos. Oh yea please dont primp during the race or grimm will beat you again lol

Posted Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:38 pm:

i will say that you can win but you cant think of yourself too highly just remember about steven jones last year he skipped a few ft and got beat sooooooooo please dont jynx yourself
Joe Potter contributes about 0% to the track team. joe potter lost to nick potter every meet. At least i BEAT grimm at state... how did u do o yea thats right u messed up. and u have no right to talk about me when i work my butt off since 7th grade and all u do is come to practice bug Mims and dip. so actually look at who runs at practice and who just shows up.

I ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO BRAG ABOUT!

and i didnt brag about myself i said i would win the 2 mile because no one was close to me at the last region meet!! so until u actually work as hard as me u cant talk..
joe potter does NOTHING at track....well indoor anyways. If joe doesnt start practicing, he will get destroyed in outdoor.
well both brandon adkins and joe potter are really good at their events like in track n stuff...

and im not sayin that joe doesnt, but brandon does his best every day in practice, and really tries hard...

but joes been real busy helpin build that pole vault pit thing, and well hope thats comin along good...
Some people need to quit tryign to hide there identity and try to find out stuff abtou themselves (dirtythirty, young grasshopper) becasue everyoen knows who you are and others need to stop argueing about whos better because you alll are making fools of yourselves for everyone to see- this website is useless when thats all you do- so please for GOds sake for the rest of us - stop and grow up
none of my posts are bias
you can ask the moderators of the website
but thats not the point of this thread
like i said earlier THE HONAKERS AND ERIC POULOS impress me...
I dont impress MYSELF at all
sry...
mr smiley face guy.........cool it dirty thirty hasnt said anything at all being close to bias....as for potsey and PHS(CCU)......guys guys ur not supposed to reveal identitys its against the rules
thank you liveMAROON
but back to the topic of this forum
Pikeville should have a very good track team this season...i see a lot of young talent so the team should be good for years to come
great team they have this year
Pikevilles countin on yall
good luck this season
thanks dirty...
lol yea weve got great coaches too, especially where mimms is comin to help libby n john now...
has anyone heard of any jumpers or vaultes from other schools than pikeville?

Posted Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:20 am:

"go panthers!!!" Wrote:but joes been real busy helpin build that pole vault pit thing, and well hope thats comin along good...

poter never worked on the indoor run-way all he did was sit up stairs and dip. so dont give him credit for doing nothin! ](*,)
you shouldnt talk about your teamates man.....
"T-Blankenship78" Wrote:you shouldnt talk about your teamates man.....

i know but ppl are making potter seem like he does more than he does
but still u shouldnt trash-talk em if theyre on ur team especially not on somethin like this where like the whole world can see it...

if u gotta tell him somethin go tell him to his face...unless ur scared...
grasshopper when you can jump 6'2 come and say something to me ok. because all i know is that you will not win and i have done more in practice than you my dear friend. when you start getting 8 -10 points for each meet than you can start talking trash and seriously you shouldnt break your team apart man its bad enough nobody respects you since you try be cocky for something that you cant back up and if my ankles were good enough to do triple jump than we would see who could talk trash but for now we will have to stick to long jump and oh wait i win so quit trash talking.
fellas fellas fellas this site wasnt made for teammates to argue amongst themselves about whos better and who does what and who doesnt do what
so please lets not put down your teammates
work together this year and brin home region and state!
Guys lets try to keep as civil as we can. Potter is very good but he really could be better because he does occasionally skip practice.
go panthers...ur terrible in track
um no...not tryin to sound cocky or anythin, but we're not...

and btw, how did u come to that conclusion??? u dont even run track...u just sit there in the tennis forum n try to make urself look good...so i hope jon perry, faraz jeelani, chase childers and david houston (and any other guy that plays tennis) all kick ur a** this year...

we have brandon stan dylan, chance, and the raschellas who can run long distances great (remember the cross country team won regionals! ), steven jones, weston lindsey, joe potter jon perry, brian elkins and me who can all either high jump, triple jump, pole vault, or somethin, then theres erica newsome (who won state in hurdles) then theres furby, murrel, brett, will lockhart, and some other football guys and kandice ward that can throw great, and we have a bunch of great sprinters too...like sam morando, max pafunda, erica, brooke, linzy justice, and like a zillion other ppl...

thats why, the way i see it we've got alot of talent this year, and have the potential to do really good...so its not my fault if ur blind and conveniently "forgot to notice" all this...

Posted Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:03 pm:

"dirty30" Wrote:fellas fellas fellas this site wasnt made for teammates to argue amongst themselves about whos better and who does what and who doesnt do what

haha alrite...
"dirty30" Wrote:fellas fellas fellas this site wasnt made for teammates to argue amongst themselves about whos better and who does what and who doesnt do what

haha alrite...[/quote]

whats soo funny go panthers?
haha jk
i'll tell u later...
why not on here?
Welp...somehow central got brought into this and it's gone overboard....so....