Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt's coach Moore resigns (RUMOR)
BOBCAT Wrote:We did get one good player from Owsley Co.With her and if people would have stayed we could have went far but not now.

Who is the player from Owsley County? I heard rumors of Peyton Wright going to Breathitt County, however I know she is still with Owsley County and from what people have told me she has no interest in leaving.
From what I've heard Kendall will be playing with PCC at the UK camp on 9&10 this week.
That to me puts PCC and LCC top 2 teams in the region.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I agree.
I think the Lady Cougars will be the team to beat even if Noble ends up at Perry.
LCC is a great team, however I think that is Noble ends up at PCC then they will be the top team in the region. She is a great player and if you add her to an already good team returning everyone, they will be the best in the region.
Kristen Bowen of Breathitt is also playing summerball with the lady commodores. PCC should be the team to beat.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Kristen Bowen of Breathitt is also playing summerball with the lady commodores. PCC should be the team to beat.

K-bo transferred to PCC a month or two ago, she hasnt went to Breathitt for a while now....
Also why dont they change the title of this thread? There is very little talk about Peggy going on here, might as well change it to something about Kendal.
You have a point.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
It has been established that Kendall will be at Perry Central along with Kristen next year. Now what will happen to Coach Moore since that is the topic of this thread? Stay, Transfer, or Retire?