Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt's coach Moore resigns (RUMOR)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Coach Peggy Moore resigns is word around Breathitt Co.,heard loosing her players is reason,K.Noble,Kabo,and Spencer all suppose be leaving and thats all her returning starters of her next years team,whats happening in our sports programs (Girls Basketball,and Football)at Breathitt Co.something has gone WRONG...Kids not happy and seems as tho High ups dont care,well maybe they really dont care,Good Luck ladycats and Bobcats!!
Where are these girls supposed to be going?
She can't help it her players are leaving. The families are choosing to move due to jobs and other personal things, so the kids have to go with them. It happens. She has been ready to retire for the last couple of years and spend time with her grand kids, not really a surprise.
Great coach!!!!
Every year the 14th region rumor mill starts with Kendall Noble leaving and Coach Moore quitting. Then every season they both are in Bowling Green playing and coaching in the state tournament.
I agree, unless it is made public by her, and there school it is a rumor.
If this is true it would be horrible for Breathitt. Great Coach!
i just asked one of my friends that goes to breathitt and plays softball for coach moore...so i'm waiting on her to give me a response and as soon as i hear something ill be sure to let everyone know
Have seen Noble's family in Hazard looking at houses a couple of times in the last week or so. Don't know if that means she would leave Breathitt Schools, but looks like the family is tired of all the driving they do and looking to get closer for work. And I do know that Noble and Rankin both play on the best traveling team in the state together, would be a good combo if they ended up on the same high school team.
No Coach Moore has not resigned, and I know that for a fact. I am sure Noble will make the right decision and do what is best for her.
D1Recruiter Wrote:Have seen Noble's family in Hazard looking at houses a couple of times in the last week or so. Don't know if that means she would leave Breathitt Schools, but looks like the family is tired of all the driving they do and looking to get closer for work. And I do know that Noble and Rankin both play on the best traveling team in the state together, would be a good combo if they ended up on the same high school team.

It is rumored that the KHSAA has concerns over who has been providing some of the transportation to these AAU events. That Commissioner Tackett has even addressed it with statewide e-mails concerning what would constitute rule violations. Like I said it is only rumors. We will see what the future holds.
No reason to beat a dead horse. Rumors are just that. Rumors! Easy to start. Easy to spread. Impossible to prove. Looks like people would leave families alone and allow them to make family decisions.
Legit reasons moving new address better school so how would they not rule in favor of the family moving good move i say!!
No truth to this. Moore will coaching at Breathitt and Kendell will be wearing Breathitt blue next year and until she graduates.
Thanks for clearing that up. Was getting tired of hearing about all this rumors junk.
C.Clair Wrote:No truth to this. Moore will coaching at Breathitt and Kendell will be wearing Breathitt blue next year and until she graduates.
UMMMMMMMMMMM, I know you are wrong on one count, and if Peggy feels like it, you might be wrong on both counts. Sorry to bust your bubble, but Kendal will not be at Breathitt next year. :Thumbs: And not a rumor, straight from the mouth of someone who would know. Smile
Csportsman11 Wrote:Legit reasons moving new address better school so how would they not rule in favor of the family moving good move i say!!

The moving issue has not been the concern, it is the rumors that a certain coach has had a great deal of contact with a certain player while she is still enrolled at another school and rumored to be transferring to above stated coaches school. If that is proven, that reeks of recruitment, and that is a violation of KHSAA rules. As far as a better school, neither are known for their academic prowess, and the school the player is presently located has won four straight regional championships and the school she is rumored to be transferring to has not won a regional title since 2004. So the theory of a better school can be debated.
You have really cleared this up for me. You again bring up rumors twice that can't possibly be proven and then you say the school she is looking at transferring to is no better academically or athletically so you have just proven yourself wrong on all of your points. If she is not transferring for athletic reasons and you say she is not because her present team has been more successful, and you say she is not transferring for academic reasons because her present school is as good academically and you can't prove the rumors you keep bringing up then she must be transferring BECAUSE, and I know this will really blow your mind, HER FAMILY IS RELOCATING TO ANOTHER COUNTY FOR BUSINESS REASONS. Families really do this. Have a great day!
It has been rumored that Elvis is alive and living in Whitesburg also. About the same amount of substance as the other "rumors".
[quote=OrangenowBlue]The moving issue has not been the concern, it is the rumors that a certain coach has had a great deal of contact with a certain player while she is still enrolled at another school and rumored to be transferring to above stated coaches school. QUOTE]

I would have to agree that a family moving for business concerns is very easy to prove in this situation. Can't help it that certain people will have to cry about it(anyone from Letcher or Breathitt), but things happen in peoples lives at certain times and they have to make a change, that is all that happened here, nothing illegal about it. Yes it will hurt peoples feelings, but that is the way it is sometimes. From what I hear, I believe the only contact between said coaches and players was that fact that this coach also had another player from his team on the same team as Kendall this summer, so people have to try and start rumors about things that are going on that aren't. :popcorn:
Parrothead Wrote:You have really cleared this up for me. You again bring up rumors twice that can't possibly be proven and then you say the school she is looking at transferring to is no better academically or athletically so you have just proven yourself wrong on all of your points. If she is not transferring for athletic reasons and you say she is not because her present team has been more successful, and you say she is not transferring for academic reasons because her present school is as good academically and you can't prove the rumors you keep bringing up then she must be transferring BECAUSE, and I know this will really blow your mind, HER FAMILY IS RELOCATING TO ANOTHER COUNTY FOR BUSINESS REASONS. Families really do this. Have a great day!

Yeah, and I have some oceanfront property in Vicco for sale too.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:[quote=OrangenowBlue]The moving issue has not been the concern, it is the rumors that a certain coach has had a great deal of contact with a certain player while she is still enrolled at another school and rumored to be transferring to above stated coaches school. QUOTE]

I would have to agree that a family moving for business concerns is very easy to prove in this situation. Can't help it that certain people will have to cry about it(anyone from Letcher or Breathitt), but things happen in peoples lives at certain times and they have to make a change, that is all that happened here, nothing illegal about it. Yes it will hurt peoples feelings, but that is the way it is sometimes. From what I hear, I believe the only contact between said coaches and players was that fact that this coach also had another player from his team on the same team as Kendall this summer, so people have to try and start rumors about things that are going on that aren't. :popcorn:

:zzz: Same old BS .
Everyone knows that nothing will be proven, whether the rumors are true or false. Too much politics and too many connections. So good luck to all the teams in 14th region next year, some all-star teams and some home-grown, but good luck to all. This is my last post concerning this.
So who is the best travel team in the state that they play for?
Had a convo with coach moore after the softball game tonight, and she informed me that there is no truth to this RUMOR what so ever. She said and I quote " ill be at Breathitt until I retire and that won't be anytime soon."
Kentucky Premier Wrote:So who is the best travel team in the state that they play for?
I would like to know the same thing.
I don't think that Noble plays for the "best" travel team in the state but they have some good players. It would only be opinion as to whom the "best" travel or AAU team in the state would be.
Thanks CC for the info. Hopefully we can put these silly rumors aside.
Well, it appears that we have established that Moore is staying; what about Noble? BC, PCC, Rockcastle County....?
The way I see things, if Noble was leaving then Moore wouldnt be coaching. I may be wrong but thats makes the most sense to me.
Pages: 1 2 3