Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th region teams to watch for 10-11
Lawrence will not be going to nationals because of financial reasons. That trip is extremely expensive & this time of year doesn't make it any easier.
It was said that Lawrence County by far had the toughest routine in their category. However the girl's did not execute it as well as they could have. BUT if money was not an issue, the girls would have had plenty of time to practice & perfect the routine for nationals. They most definitely would have had a good chance.
Now that everyone seems to have given their opinions on the teams to watch, does anyone know what teams are competing and the categories they are competing in at the 15th region KAPOS in January? That is just around the corner. So with this weather practice time may be very limited for most teams.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:They did get cheated it don't matter if it was KAPOS or who ever that is what happen if you don't like what is being said don't comment on it.

You are so funny, I like for people to tell the truth is all. I have all the facts, and I saw it with my own eyes. It's called freaking out and not catching where you are supposed to, ok.

And I could care less about what is being said, maybe you can make it to state this year since no one is against you. But just don't get disqualified again. Know what you are doing, ok. It's called getting your head out of your butt.
So it is time. Who is competing in each category? I assume from oldtimer3's comment Belfry is alone in their category. Would that be large again? What about the others?
Heard Lawrence was going small. Belfry going large and PCC going Super.
Medium is loaded with Paintsville, Magoffin, Pikeville JV, and Johnson Central.
Also Pikeville varsity traditional. Anyone know for sure if this is accurate?
Are they still having kapos today in pikeville?
I really get sick of haters. The tech judges job is to let us know if everything is legal. They failed to do that. We should've known rules, they should've corrected us.

It's a 50/50 problem. Who cares? New year. Go Pirates!
So, does anyone have any thoughts about last nights results?

I was really impressed with two teams; Pikeville Maroon/Traditional and Johnson Central/Medium.

Pikeville Traditional was one of the best showings that I have seen from them in some time.

Johnson Central had a jammed pack loaded routine. By far the most difficult
2 1/2 routine performed last night.
Bubbles Wrote:So, does anyone have any thoughts about last nights results?

I was really impressed with two teams; Pikeville Maroon/Traditional and Johnson Central/Medium.

Pikeville Traditional was one of the best showings that I have seen from them in some time.

Johnson Central had a jammed pack loaded routine. By far the most difficult
2 1/2 routine performed last night.
I was impressed with both of these teams.
I was also really impressed with Pike Central, they looked really good and they had good tumbling, and really nice choreography.
Where was Sheldon Clark?