Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th region teams to watch for 10-11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What teams do you predict to really stand out this year?

i say Lawrence County. They have powerful tumbling & stunting skills this year.
From what i hear Pikeville's Varsity Squad is looking the best they have in awhile. Lots of talent this year. Not that they ever look bad, its just the region better watch out because the 3 time State Champions will be going for their 4th title!!
yea i agree pikeville has a wonderfull squad!
Pikeville is looking good and they are ready to run with it all.
i think belfry will return to state. got cheated last year due to the technical judge not catching an illegal move. wasn't the girls' fault. the upcoming freshman have some great tumblers. so this squad should be exciting to watch.
I think Lawrence County is the team to watch out for. There tumbling is getting insane.
From what I have seen the last two weeks, Paintsville Varsity is looking pretty good. Hope all Tiger Cheerleader have a good year.
I think everyone better look out for Sheldon Clark. I watched them do an awesome routine at the Football game the other night. They really had some moves going!!
luv2cheer Wrote:I think everyone better look out for Sheldon Clark. I watched them do an awesome routine at the Football game the other night. They really had some moves going!!
SC's routine against frankfort was solid, they done awesome!.
but then they done it at the JC game and it wasnt as good, but everyone has an off night.
but in my opinion they are going to look great at KAPOS and i cant wait to watch them and all the other teams!
im telling you right now, LAWRENCE COUNTY. they are coming out of no where....

& Sheldon Clark looks pretty good considering they lost a lot of girls this year!
i have to agree with cheer1020,
lawrence county is legit!. nuff said.
they are def. talented girls!
Pikeville High School Basketball what about Wes and Ethan Rowe.
I hear Ethan Rowe is the man for Pikeville High
Varney3 Wrote:i think belfry will return to state. got cheated last year due to the technical judge not catching an illegal move. wasn't the girls' fault. the upcoming freshman have some great tumblers. so this squad should be exciting to watch.

Get the facts straight, cheated, defeat themselves. Don't blame KAPOS.
Paintsville girls has done an outstanding job this past summer.
....lawrence county
kbcheer(: Wrote:I think Lawrence County is the team to watch out for. There tumbling is getting insane.

They have like 3 girls who can land a full?

Impressive....:Cheerlead
i think its more like 6 or 7.
cheer1020 Wrote:i think its more like 6 or 7.

Glad to hear that LC is doing well and has awesome tumbling. However, tumbling is not the only thing that teams are scored on. Grant it, it is important, but does not actually win trophies. That is evident at the state KAPOS. However, keep up the good work. I always support 15th region teams and want them all to do well no matter who they are.
LC is the team to beat
No worries, they have the stunting ablilties to match their tumbling. 540's anyone?

LC's first comprtition is the UCA regionals in Lexington, Nov. 13.
cheer1020 Wrote:i think its more like 6 or 7.

Havn't seen that yet, who?
They'll choke, their not the team to beat because they havn't done anything yet to distinguish them that.
simplythetruth Wrote:i have to agree with cheer1020,
lawrence county is legit!. nuff said.
they are def. talented girls!

:lmao:
SweetLemonade Wrote:Havn't seen that yet, who?
They'll choke, their not the team to beat because they havn't done anything yet to distinguish them that.

November 13th, Regionals in Lexington. Be there Smile
Keep it clean gang.... Give your predictions and until the competition, none of us has any idea of just who will have the "cleanest" routine along with the power tumbling to go along with it.... Good luck to ALL squads in your competitions this upcoming year and may you all continue throughout injury free!!!
:please::lmao::flame::flush:
9-POINT Wrote:LC is the team to beat
cheer1020 Wrote:November 13th, Regionals in Lexington. Be there Smile

Thank you for listing the 6/7 girls who can land fulls. :eyeroll:

I don't need to go, I'm sure if you do good you'll post it on here, doubt it though. Proove me wrong. :biggrin:
SweetLemonade Wrote:Thank you for listing the 6/7 girls who can land fulls. :eyeroll:

I don't need to go, I'm sure if you do good you'll post it on here, doubt it though. Proove me wrong. :biggrin:

I believe GREENUP AND SC AND BELFRY has the best, LC ranks somewheres after that.

KAPOS wooooo:Thumbs:
oldtimer3 Wrote:Get the facts straight, cheated, defeat themselves. Don't blame KAPOS.

They did get cheated it don't matter if it was KAPOS or who ever that is what happen if you don't like what is being said don't comment on it.
SweetLemonade Wrote:Thank you for listing the 6/7 girls who can land fulls. :eyeroll:

FULLS: Ali Dotson, Alley Pigmon, Callie Conn, Kayla Rucker, Kristen Baldwin, Raven Jude, & Shayna Fortney.
Smile))))))):Cheerlead:Clap::Clap:
Pages: 1 2 3