Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lebron, MJ, Wade, Carmelo, Kobe, Iverson, Vince Carter??
theVILLE Wrote:Can you prove to me that he will not do that...I mean You are the one is a messed up world my friend..lol...I said lebron for MVP...It was announced this morningConfusedhh:

YOur MAN LEBRON COULD HAVE AN AVERAGE SEASON. A LESS THAN IMPRESSIVE SEASON WHERE OTHER PLAYERS STATS ARE BETTER LIKE ****ING LAST YEAR. AND HE IS STILL GOING TO GET MVP. THE NBA NO LONGER CARES ABOUT WHO THE BEST PLAYER ACTUALLY IS. THERE A BUSINESS. A GREEDY MONEY MAKING BUSINESS. THERE GOING TO ANNOUNCE WHO THEY CAN MAKE THE MOST MONEY OFF OF. The way the NBA promotes lebron why wouldnt they announce him MVP and sell Millions of T-shirts and accessories with his name on it.

[YOUTUBE="Lebon is No King."]63R0T6N1k[/YOUTUBE]
Kobe is not even prince with Lebron in the game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Kobe is not even prince with Lebron in the game!

Kobe doesnt need selfish cocky little names like king or prince to make him a better ball player. He doesn't care, he plays to win championships.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:YOur MAN LEBRON COULD HAVE AN AVERAGE SEASON. A LESS THAN IMPRESSIVE SEASON WHERE OTHER PLAYERS STATS ARE BETTER LIKE ****ING LAST YEAR. AND HE IS STILL GOING TO GET MVP. THE NBA NO LONGER CARES ABOUT WHO THE BEST PLAYER ACTUALLY IS. THERE A BUSINESS. A GREEDY MONEY MAKING BUSINESS. THERE GOING TO ANNOUNCE WHO THEY CAN MAKE THE MOST MONEY OFF OF. The way the NBA promotes lebron why wouldnt they announce him MVP and sell Millions of T-shirts and accessories with his name on it.

[YOUTUBE="Lebon is No King."]63R0T6N1k[/YOUTUBE]

Exactly! Thats why they gave him the mvp last two years without him having the best stats. I also noticed Theville had nothing to say about this one.
LBJ - NBA's greatest player!

Well, in 2010!
K_Mac Wrote:Kobe doesnt need selfish cocky little names like king or prince to make him a better ball player. He doesn't care, he plays to win championships.

Lebron sets his teammates more than kobe does too
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Lebron sets his teammates more than kobe does too

Princess james drives in, gets caught up and throws it, one of his great shooting teammates runs to it catches it and makes a shot...don't see where he deserves credit for that?
K_Mac Wrote:Princess james drives in, gets caught up and throws it, one of his great shooting teammates runs to it catches it and makes a shot...don't see where he deserves credit for that?

Thats why it is called assists..He he is the best scored in the game...He dirves in the lane...You double team him or he scores ( alot of time he scores anyway) when they double team he dishes it out to the open perimeter shot...Thats what happens when you get the team involved!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Thats why it is called assists..He he is the best scored in the game...He dirves in the lane...You double team him or he scores ( alot of time he scores anyway) when they double team he dishes it out to the open perimeter shot...Thats what happens when you get the team involved!

Thats called getting in trouble and having good enough teammates they get you out.
K_Mac Wrote:Exactly! Thats why they gave him the mvp last two years without him having the best stats. I also noticed Theville had nothing to say about this one.

Lol , i was having an off day.

theVILLE Wrote:Thats why it is called assists..He he is the best scored in the game...He dirves in the lane...You double team him or he scores ( alot of time he scores anyway) when they double team he dishes it out to the open perimeter shot...Thats what happens when you get the team involved!

I thought the scoring title declared the best scorer... Who got that again?
K_Mac Wrote:Thats called getting in trouble and having good enough teammates they get you out.

What??? How else do you get an assist...I mean he draws the defenders and kicks it out to the open man..If he he didnt kick it out ot the open man, that would b getting in trouble
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol , i was having an off day.

I thought the scoring title declared the best scorer... Who got that again?

Lebron is a better scorer than durant...I thought kobe was the most clutch player in the game...How come in 4th quarter points, lebron leads that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Lebron is a better scorer than durant...I thought kobe was the most clutch player in the game...How come in 4th quarter points, lebron leads that?

WHY PLEASE TELL ME WHY, In one
section (Lebron is a better scorer) (you avoid stats) but in the other which favors the media puppet( stats matter).

Atleast stick by what u say. dont change every freaking time to favor yourself.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:WHY PLEASE TELL ME WHY, In one
section (Lebron is a better scorer) (you avoid stats) but in the other which favors the media puppet( stats matter).

Atleast stick by what u say. dont change every freaking time to favor yourself.

Lebron can score anytime he wants to...He can get to the rim ANYTIME he wants to...Durant is on the same level as Lebron....That is the only player i put on that level that plays the game today...I like Dwade but he isnt as good as those 2 are...Sure he has a championship..he had a good team to help him out...Was it even a whole point that durant averaged over lebron? I think it was just like a half a point or something lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Dwayne Wade is on that level. Just bc he has nothing around him the last few years, he's been overlooked. Let's not forget, Wade has a ring, LeBron don't.
Kobe, Durant, Wade, Bron, and Melo can score almost anytime they want. Big difference in winning regular season games and post seasons games though. Durant gets a pass for now, due to him being so young and not having the supporting pass to contend yet.
Melo and LeBron don't get a pass. Melo's has an excellent supporting cast and has made no noise and Lebron had a good enough supporting cast to win it last year and definitely this year.
Aslan Wrote:Dwayne Wade is on that level. Just bc he has nothing around him the last few years, he's been overlooked. Let's not forget, Wade has a ring, LeBron don't.
Kobe, Durant, Wade, Bron, and Melo can score almost anytime they want. Big difference in winning regular season games and post seasons games though. Durant gets a pass for now, due to him being so young and not having the supporting pass to contend yet.
Melo and LeBron don't get a pass. Melo's has an excellent supporting cast and has made no noise and Lebron had a good enough supporting cast to win it last year and definitely this year.

I disagree with last year...they had the best record but still they didnt have the best team last season...Lebron hasnt had the team to win a ring...Wade did the year he won it...Durant and lebron is at the top level...Wade, melo, kobe is slightly below that level
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
^Completely disagree.
Aslan Wrote:^Completely disagree.

WHo did he have...Mo williams and verajaeo? I mena really??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:I disagree with last year...they had the best record but still they didnt have the best team last season...Lebron hasnt had the team to win a ring...Wade did the year he won it...Durant and lebron is at the top level...Wade, melo, kobe is slightly below that level

I would take Dwayne wade over any player in the league. He shown what he could do with a supporting cast. Completely took over the nba finals and won himself a championship. As for lebron he was swept.

theVILLE Wrote:WHo did he have...Mo williams and verajaeo? I mena really??

West, williams are great players. Are you telling me that the most regular season wins they had was a fluke?
theVILLE Wrote:I disagree with last year...they had the best record but still they didnt have the best team last season...Lebron hasnt had the team to win a ring...Wade did the year he won it...Durant and lebron is at the top level...Wade, melo, kobe is slightly below that level

How can u put durant a level above Wade, Melo And Kobe???? Seriously! how?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I would take Dwayne wade over any player in the league. He shown what he could do with a supporting cast. Completely took over the nba finals and won himself a championship. As for lebron he was swept.

West, williams are great players. Are you telling me that the most regular season wins they had was a fluke?

First of all...Lebron went to teh finals without any help pretty much...Second of all Lebron didnt have big man or jamison to help him last season
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:How can u put durant a level above Wade, Melo And Kobe???? Seriously! how?

How couldnt I?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
truthfully there all on that same level but id take lebron anyday of the week
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:First of all...Lebron went to teh finals without any help pretty much...Second of all Lebron didnt have big man or jamison to help him last season

Wade lead the Miami Heat to their first NBA Championship in franchise history. He was named the 2006 NBA Finals MVP as he helped lead the Heat to a 4–2 series win over the Dallas Mavericks. 33.8 PER in the NBA finals. And hes not on the same level as the other playerS?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Wade lead the Miami Heat to their first NBA Championship in franchise history. He was named the 2006 NBA Finals MVP as he helped lead the Heat to a 4–2 series win over the Dallas Mavericks. 33.8 PER in the NBA finals. And hes not on the same level as the other playerS?

read post 83! I would take wade over kobe....just not lebron
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:read post 83! I would take wade over kobe....just not lebron

But you say something and then u say something else.
Theville is clueless.
I was trying to prevent further argument is all i was doing!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
I have said it once and ill do so again. Theville changes his story every year!
No question about it. 6 NBA championships and being able to post around 20 a game at 40. MJ is the best player all-time. He was not only a scorer but a great defender as well. He played alot bigger than his 6'6" frame. He could take over both ends of the court unlike Lebron and Kobe who only excel at the offensive end. There will never be another Jordan.