Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lebron, MJ, Wade, Carmelo, Kobe, Iverson, Vince Carter??
[YOUTUBE="Ye-0ghhY7uw"]Ye-0ghhY7uw[/YOUTUBE]
MJ All Day.
Jordan All Day Long
George Yardley
The only guys that belong on the same list with Jordan are missing from this one. To include guys like AI on the list is laughable. The guy was a lifetime 41.5 percent shooter. But being a bad shooter was never reason for Iverson to hesitate to take his shot. I give him credit for playing as hard as any player that I have ever seen but he was not one of the NBA's all time greats.
This the WORST question ever asked on BGR.

MJ all day everyday!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MJ no doubt
wowww I have completely enjoyed reading all the posts in this thread. Theville was sooo far wrong it isnt funny. He argued in this thread Lebron had the team to win it all, and now he says he didnt when he was in clev. And I was right on the things I was telling him. Im glad someone brought this thread back to my attention.
No Question

1) MJ

2) Kobe
3) Wade
4)LBJ
5) Iverson
6) Melo
7) Vince
K_Mac Wrote:Your HUGE man crush on Lebron is blinding your ability to answer this question obviously.

As for Allen Iverson, in his prime, I take him over Lebron, but not Jordan or Kobe. Not happening. I did really love watching Iverson though... toughest little man ever in the NBA. IMO. Still no MJ or Kobe. (Lebron isn't either)
Wrong. John Stockton. Played when you could actually be rough and hand check. Stockton was just as big as Iverson and a whole lot grittier.

As for thread topic, Jordan all day over LeBron. But I would take LeBron second. He is today's Magic Johnson.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Theres only one person in teh history of the nba who has been more of a drama queen and shoots more bad shots than Kobe Bryant. His name is Allen Iverson. Personally im glad hes in europe, imo i think he killed the 76ers those few years he was there.
theVILLE Wrote:I dont understand where Kobe is the closest thing to MJ...I mean a ring is simply a team thing...Lebron hasnt had six years wit a great team he had 1 and that is this season! Lebron is without a doubt the closest thing to MJ! Kobe is good but nothing compared to MJ and Lebron and I ahve tos ay in his prime, iverson was AMAZING

YOU ARE 100% CORRECT!!!!!! A championship ring has always and always will be a team thing, never has and never will be an individual award. Kobe plays more like MJ then Lebron but pure basketball skills and talent, Lebron is heads taller then Kobe. Outside of shooting the basketball, Kobe can't do anything else better then Lebron.
All 6 rings Kobe won, all 6 rings MJ won, both the Lakers and the Bulls was by far and away the best teams in the NBA and had the best talent in the NBA. Lebron had some average teams at Cleveland but never had a great team. Put Lebron on Lakers and Lebron has 6 rings. Give Lebron Shaq in his prime and the Cavz would of won THREE in a roll. This year is the first year in Lebrons career that he has had this kind of talent around him, that he has played for the best team in the NBA. Other then the NBA finals, Lebron dominated every series in this years playoffs averaging almost 30 points a game. The only reason he is averaging about 20 in the finals is because the Mavs are doing an outstanding job at cutting off his penitration and keeping Lebron away from the basket. You also have to remember this guy is playing unbelievable defense, as hard as Lebron plays on defense I doubt he has energy left on offense. Kobe is a better shooter no doubt, Lebron is no doubt a better overall player.

With the list given, only one player is in the top ten players of all-time, but with the list in this order its
MJ
Lebron
Kobe
Wade
Iverson
Melo
Carter
*Remember tho, Vince Carter is probably the greatest dunker of all-time, but Lebron is not far behind him in that catagory either
Crazy Horse Wrote:YOU ARE 100% CORRECT!!!!!! A championship ring has always and always will be a team thing, never has and never will be an individual award. Kobe plays more like MJ then Lebron but pure basketball skills and talent, Lebron is heads taller then Kobe. Outside of shooting the basketball, Kobe can't do anything else better then Lebron.

Anyone who thinks theville is correct deserves the name crazy. If you read all of thevilles trash he posted in this thread and older threads you will see he is wrong the majority of the time.
Crazy Horse;1203190[B Wrote:]All 6 rings Kobe won,[/B] all 6 rings MJ won, both the Lakers and the Bulls was by far and away the best teams in the NBA and had the best talent in the NBA. Lebron had some average teams at Cleveland but never had a great team. Put Lebron on Lakers and Lebron has 6 rings. Give Lebron Shaq in his prime and the Cavz would of won THREE in a roll. This year is the first year in Lebrons career that he has had this kind of talent around him, that he has played for the best team in the NBA. Other then the NBA finals, Lebron dominated every series in this years playoffs averaging almost 30 points a game. The only reason he is averaging about 20 in the finals is because the Mavs are doing an outstanding job at cutting off his penitration and keeping Lebron away from the basket. You also have to remember this guy is playing unbelievable defense, as hard as Lebron plays on defense I doubt he has energy left on offense. Kobe is a better shooter no doubt, Lebron is no doubt a better overall player.

With the list given, only one player is in the top ten players of all-time, but with the list in this order its
MJ
Lebron
Kobe
Wade
Iverson
Melo
Carter
*Remember tho, Vince Carter is probably the greatest dunker of all-time, but Lebron is not far behind him in that catagory either

Kobe has 5 Rings, And he averaged 15ppg his first RING. WHILE SHAQ TOOK 3 STRAIGHT FINALS MVP.
The statement "A championship is a team award" IS 100% correct, didn't read all his post, just read that one. He is right with this comment!!! Well still, wether its 5 or 6, doesn't matter. He had the best talent surrounding him year in and year out and always played for the best team. Was those 15 PPG just for the finals or the entire playoffs??? Cause this playoffs Lebron is averaging 30 and in the finals 20