Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weights & Conditioning
it is very important
Jingle jangles are no more thank god.... but i will say what we do now is much worse....but it kept us in shape the whole year so o well
Not many i got to magoffin!
sandwich spread Wrote:Anybody ever hear of shredders? Probably the most painful shoulder exercise I have ever done. It's 10 reps of military press, 10 reeps of behind-the-neck military press, and 10 reps of upright rows.....and that's just one set! Try three of 'em.
Sounds like its appropriately named.:wieghts:
Since theyres alot of Pikeville guys on here Ill tell ya what Hillard did to us back in the 90s. He would run us form the PHS parking lot up the hill to Bob Amos Park. Then we would run 40s up on the track and then run back down the hill to the high school. I thought I was gonna DIE!
Coach Mac Wrote:weights r goin good for pikeville i was up ther the other day and sexton chase and weton r really throwin the bench up and everyone in the weight room is gettinn so mihc stronger
and casey rowe wow
Casey looks like a block of granite. Where hes got the bald head I think Im gonna call him "Little Goldberg" from now on LOL!