Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Soccer
it doesnt matter wether pikeville has hull and pafunda together, its going to be hard to pikeville to win at all next year...especially with hazlett the hedgehog between the pipes
Pikeville will get dominated IMO
yeah they will get dominated...i think central will win it next year unless valley can pull something off...without bout five guys...castle, rangel, altman, elkins, taylor....mainly....theres nothing...and they have no goalie now...wellll time for stuart and charles to step it up..lol..
Valley lost a couple of realy good players i just dont realy c them stepping up and beating Central (Pike). I mean PC's got a great defence midfield and Forwards i dont think u can stop umm espicaly if they begin to train
pike central does not have a great defense..sorry..or worwards....they dont have soccer players..they have athletes..not soccer players
anyone here play for valley or central?...they dont have many good players i dont think...just central has a lot of effort..as for valley..no comment....who do u all think is the best player around here, or that you've played with or against this past year or years past?
I think that central is atheletic and they do have some good soccer players such as Tj Yates although i know P-Ville doesnt like him, Tony and Carlos Pacheco, Jacob Pinson has a nice cross, where do u think the Hawks struggle at on defence PHS?? if i remember right Pikeville later on in the season had a tough time scoring on them early in the game but once the Hawks got leg weary towards the end is when Pikeville did their damage. I think Altman for Pikeville was very good and if ur talking about an all around player Brian Elkins. I thought Birchfield and Ralf were to much of ball hogs. The best team ive saw play is South Laurel.
tj yates is not a great player...hes a big guy...one thing about central they do show a LOT of heart...but they know the rules and how to play...but they're not outstanding in any way possible....brian elkins on D helped Pikeville a lot..altman was a real good player..and castle also..as for Raf i think hes a really good player, if you call having i think he had 8 assists ball hog, then whatever you want to think, as for burchfield..i dont know if his teammates cared to much for his passing either..so i can agree with you on that one- and no offense but pikeville played best against better teams..and poorly against the worst..and as for south laurel, definitely the best team in the region, hands down, and their players all very proffesional
central plays with more heart than any team in our region...and the reason pikeville had such a hard time with them in the post season is due to attitudes. when you have already beaten a team 4 times in the regular season, people come out and under estimate them. But they do have some skill and will take district, they only loose one starter, and that is channing thacker, a defender. Pikeville had by far more skill though than that of pike central, but when you loose 14 seniors like pikeville did, it is going to be hard for them to match last year's team, wether they have pafunda and hull or not...
I think that Pikeville's team will be better than most people think. They are losing 14 seniors, 10 of which started, but they have a decent group coming back. A lot of players just didnt get the chance to play the past two years because of this years seniors. Players like Adam Johnson, Payton May and maybe even Kris Leehanachoke can play and will get a lot more playing time. Pafunda will help with his athleticism and Hull with his experience they may start off the season a little shaky but they should get pretty good by the end of the season and hopefully win another district championship.
If u ask me Pikeville this year wasnt to much to speak about when u look at the Expectations that they had i mean come on they lost to not what i saw as a good Corbin team. I guarntee u put the heart of Central on the field and that Corbin game of Pikevilles would has resulted in a win.

And as for our comment on the 4 wins b-4. if u think back all 4 of those games besides 1 were pretty close.
Pikeville will be horrible next year, they lose everybody except hull. The may kid is not that good, he rarely got in at all this year.[/quote]
"phs20white" Wrote:tj yates is not a great player...hes a big guy...one thing about central they do show a LOT of heart...but they know the rules and how to play...but they're not outstanding in any way possible....brian elkins on D helped Pikeville a lot..altman was a real good player..and castle also..as for Raf i think hes a really good player, if you call having i think he had 8 assists ball hog, then whatever you want to think, as for burchfield..i dont know if his teammates cared to much for his passing either..so i can agree with you on that one- and no offense but pikeville played best against better teams..and poorly against the worst..and as for south laurel, definitely the best team in the region, hands down, and their players all very proffesional
TJ big?????????....what are you thinking....IMO this kid is cocky and worries too much about how he looks on that field then how he plays on it.......i personaly don't like him ( i was in the crowd of the pikeville-Pikecentral game) plus how can you be afraid of a guy with the nickname Sunshine
TJ Yates i meant is one of the biggest on their team...they're all tiny...that leperchaun on d...whats his name i dont know he runs track too..llitttle guy...they call him sunshine..no comment on that..but yea he worries too much about how he looks i noticed that...as for corbin..if central would have played them..the score, 7+ win for corbin- but i do some on pikevilles team get too confident and didnt try too much at times..but i know this..anyone on centrals team, wouldnt start on pikevilles team this past year
"liveMAROON" Wrote:
"phs20white" Wrote:tj yates is not a great player...hes a big guy...one thing about central they do show a LOT of heart...but they know the rules and how to play...but they're not outstanding in any way possible....brian elkins on D helped Pikeville a lot..altman was a real good player..and castle also..as for Raf i think hes a really good player, if you call having i think he had 8 assists ball hog, then whatever you want to think, as for burchfield..i dont know if his teammates cared to much for his passing either..so i can agree with you on that one- and no offense but pikeville played best against better teams..and poorly against the worst..and as for south laurel, definitely the best team in the region, hands down, and their players all very proffesional
TJ big?????????....what are you thinking....IMO this kid is cocky and worries too much about how he looks on that field then how he plays on it.......i personaly don't like him ( i was in the crowd of the pikeville-Pikecentral game) plus how can you be afraid of a guy with the nickname Sunshine

TJ is a joke, he is just tryin to keep in shape for hockey. I personally think the "ponytail" needs to quit acting like a bad a$$ and understand that he sucks.
agreed- ...he's keeping in shape for hockey? what are you talking about?
i didnt kno there were any hockey teams around here...
Quote:they're all tiny...that leperchaun on d...whats his name i dont know he runs track too..llitttle guy

Kyle Collier is who i think ur refering to.
To bad they realy do not care at all to knock ur butt on the ground and i think Pikeville got a feeling of that everytime the Hawks played them. I heard that Castle got realy up set at the "leperchaun" b/c he was to rough with the little pretty boy. There is a kid who worries alot about what he looks like. So does all of Pikevilles team besides Puckett lol
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:
Quote:
Kyle Collier is who i think ur refering to.
To bad they realy do not care at all to knock ur butt on the ground and i think Pikeville got a feeling of that everytime the Hawks played them. I heard that Castle got realy up set at the "leperchaun" b/c he was to rough with the little pretty boy. There is a kid who worries alot about what he looks like. So does all of Pikevilles team besides Puckett lol

I think you are totally mistaken, Kyle Collier was the one getting pushed around. He spent most games on his butt and in one in particular was hesitant to keep tryin to knock people around after Elkins, Altman and Castle gave it back to him. As for Pikeville's team caring all about how they look i really dont know what you are basing that on, please tell me cause id like to know.
yeah...kyle collier ..thats it..see even you know who im talking about- i just know he played defense and cried his way everytime we played them...knock pikevilles butt on the ground? are you serious..come on now..haha...you've never beat pikeville, what gives you the right to all thr sudden say you'll beat their butts to the ground...maybe next year, but not this years team. whoever told you the leperchaun was too rough, has no clue...all i remember hearing was pikevilles boys giving that kid a hard time..especially # 10
Yeah i guess Kyle Collier was a horibble defender considering there was only 1 or 2 goals scored on his side by pikeville let me tell u thats realy bad and if i recall he nearly knocked Brian Elkins out in one game when they both went for a header im sure Elkins remembers that one. Collier never cried about anything the onyl time i truely remember him getting seriously hurt was when Payton May went for a slide tackle and cliped colliers ankle. So i think u may need to get ur facts straight or oh yeah i for got Pikeville are bad @*$es. What a joke
Oh yeah and if Collier is such a bad defender im guessing that this is why Calvin Wheat talked to his dad and told him that he was one on the most physical and one of the better defenders around here and liked how he played and wants him to transfer.
i can tell you one thing, i can remember atleast 3 that i got on him myself...and many other from our team, that was the easiest side to go to..the only decent defender you had was ur middle D...haha...we're bad @*$e$? haha...no...but maybe ones who beat you all every game we played..haha..as for him crying, yeah i saw him, and if that was the time he shook around on the field screaming and then came back on 5 min. later...mustve been in some real pain
also..calvin wheat knows nothing about soccer....what he says , matters nothing really, so you pretty much got yourself on that one...someone who knows nothing about soccer telling him he was rough....he also thought some of the players in his own team, the horrible players, were rough..not that much of a compliment
If that was the easiest side to go to then why did u all consistantly go to the COllins's kid side??
Well i guess thats not much of a compliment starting for him either was it PHS
collins..whichever one..same difference...got the goals scored and won the games....and starting for phs isnt a great thing, but can guarantee not a pcc player could even start on this years past team...whats that say bout them
If Central had the numbers Pikeville had and the talent on the bench with about 5 players who could have played then Pikeville wouldnt have won Central was definetly better conditioned had more heart just couldnt finish them out in the end b/c of fatigue. Its kinda funny to they about beat u all and that was half of those kids first year ever playing organized soccer. about 6 out of 11 starters had never played organized socccer whats that go to tell u about Pikeville soccer lol. Ill give u a hand u beat a first year program HAIL Pikeville
Quote: they about beat u all

u all beat them is what i meant to say
wait..hold on..if they were better contidioned...how did they lose at the end because of fatigue?..that means they WERENT better contidioned...contradicting yourself- Pikevilles also a 3rd yr program...and atleast central had a coach...pikeville had to do it on their own since their coach did nothing- but either way..take some of pikevilles players...and some of centrals..make them play against real competition like south laurel players, somerset, or whoever else..i can tell you who would come out looking like an actual soccer player..the ones from pville