Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Soccer
Congrats to the District Champs!
hopefully they can repeat next year but with what they are losing it doesnt look good
Hopefully they will produce a good kicker for the football team next year.
AMEN
I think that a soccer player is going to kick for the football team
nice short post scammy......but elaborate a little....WHO do you think its going to be
From what i hear, Max Pafunda is seriously considering kickinf for the football team. I talk to Max daily and at this point he is sure he is going to play...Coach Mac has been trying to recruit this upcoming soccer star for several years now!
What are the stats on this guy...ive heard about him in the track world (hear hes really fast) But can he boot it?
The last 3 years Pikeville has had soccer converts as our kickers.

Charles - played soccer before Pikeville got a team
Jordan Puckett - played soccer
Brian Elkins - played soccer
Hopefully this Max Pafunda kid can continue this tradition. BUT IS HE ANY GOOD
Yes! he is good...Sure hes aliitl rough, but what can you expect from a kid who has never played football. Can boot it like no other! He is just a sophomore but i can see him becoming a very good football player, not just a kicker!

Max is built more like a football player than a soccer player!
I hope the Itallion Stallion Shows Pikeville's last kicker how its done!
Nahh...Don't see him becoming a football player...just a kicker......
Well i know hes fast but if i'm correct this kid has never played before so im sure he'd be a little worried about that
No one can say for sure how he will do...But don't be surprised to see him do well!
Oh i will keep my eye on him...you can bet on that
i hope that soccoer will do good this year even though they r losinf vauble players. I HOPE!
beleive me they wont miss ricky Burchfield as he was one of the biggest ball hogs Iv'e seen
well who will they miss then next year? who were the most valuable players? who was the best that sticks out in your mind that won't be replaceable?..i don't think the team will be any good next year, and as far as max kicking..if he can get his direction of the ball down he could be a good one
I dont know but the CREW is sure going to miss Jon Perrys bicycle kicks and crazy jukes.
GO MARSHALL
BMP 4 LIFE
Toledo
Mustache
Pistachio
Jonathon 2005
Dumb post...Don't do it again
pikeville soccer will suffer in the next years, with the losses of RICKY BURCHFIELD, JON PERRY, AND BRIAN ELKINS, soccer will suck! Sad
jordan puckett was good too...
oh but you know what overall soccer was not very dominate in pikeville due to the lack of talent.....district was a good accomplishment...but for our team consider it a state championship because as of right now....thats all they are good for
Tongue MAX PUFUNDA is goin to be great...not only is the fact that he is fast but he has good skills he will lead the soccer team to another district. 8)
im sorry..but max pafundais not great, hes fast, but great no..pikeville soccer will suffer bad..there was about 5 people who actually helped that team, the others were just there..and next year, theres no hope..the girls got a way better chance then they do
i know pafunda and he todl he he kicks 30-35 yarders sometiems so he definately has potential wiht the leg he has
kid kicked me once and i cuolodnt feel my leg for days lol
but seriously has a lot of talent and potential to be a good football player, nto just a great soccer player
and his body frame is meant for football
also, eric poulos is a young start on the pikeville soccer team, although he suffered a hip injury last season placing him in a wheel chair for a while...but i cant wait to see ihm in action! Big Grin
max is a good player...actually besides hull, he is the only returning starter next year. but phs20white is right, only a handfull of people carried this years team to take home district. The boys loose alot of players last year and both goalies. max will not be able to carry the team to another district championship. Pike Central WILL bring home the 32nd district trophy next year.
Pikeville soccer will struggle next year but they'll come back strong i think that Pike Central will give them a even tougher game next year with the loss of only one player. Many ppl underestimated them last year. Pikeville is realy going to struggle on their hole defenceive scem losing i think its 3 goalies and all their full backs doesnt look good. Pafunda is going to have to do some scoring.
the future of pikeville soccer can be summed up by two simple words.......
DAVID HATCHER
Haha this is so true PH$ everyone says that Pikeville will not change much from this years team but in a realistic thinking their going to b rather horrible and ive heard Calvin may b taking the Pikeville College job.
ok..lets get serious..next years team has one good player..michael hull- max pafunda is not great, he's fast but not great, and with no one to work with he won't do a thing for them- other then those two, who else? no one. As for Calvin taking the college job, i doubt it would happen, and if it did, he'l get fired after the first year, as he's coaching was a joke- some of the players coached and led more then he did