Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Soccer
was that other freshman dustin potter any good? what position is he?
think about it pikeville has no chance of winning another district championship.... it belongs tp us at pikecentral
"go panthers!!!" Wrote:was that other freshman dustin potter any good? what position is he?

Alex Burgy was the only Freshman that contributed very much last year. The rest werent ready to play at the high school level and some still wont be this year.
alleysplat before you speak so soon i forgat about a team...perry county central....they're still in the same district with a very good chance at winning it...they always bring out a competitive team
who is the one they call baby angel monkey?
Omg! Has that nick name really gotten around to other schools? It's what I've heard some people call that Elkins kid. I didn't think it was THAT widely known!...hahahahhahahahaha Big Grin
next season is all pikecentral... its gonna be like we are the only ones in our district

Posted Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:51 pm:

the seniors graduating this year are lucky they dont get to play us next year because if they were to play us again i would show u what physical soccer is about.... the only senior player i had respect for was altman he is a good guy
This thread has gone far enough, Kyle does not suck, no one sucks, lets leave it at that. You guys can prove whatever talent you have on the field and that's it.