Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg Blackcats 2005
He is very quick 4L. It is true about 4.5 speed also.
POOFACE Wrote:P-Burg will be good in a weak district, I feel that just like last year they'll be better than Belfry, will they beat them ---probably not.. Coach D can't coach against Belfry he gets too conservative early on and their offense becomes pretty predictable. But this region is wide open..Breathitt or Middlesboro will be competing for first though...Breahitt county should have a good recruiting off-season, plus they have been out of the mix for too long, M-Boro returns all of their players except QB, who is replaced by someone better in most aspects.

P-burg would be good in any district just like they always are. Breathitt and Middlesboro both lost there QB's who were there best players and I think Prestonsburg will be better then both of them.

Posted Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:52 pm:

blackcatfan4life Wrote:That's 9 players that could beat any team in our district (besides Belfry) single handedly.

:lol:

Hopefully we will this year.
We will beat Belfry, just not with only the 9 players we have listed. Big Grin
PDT_003
blackcatfan4life Wrote:That's 9 players that could beat any team in our district (besides Belfry) single handedly.

I doubt they could beat them single handly, but PBurg has a tough out of district schedule every year. I look for them to struggle early on, as I stated earlier then improve over the course of the season.
i dont see it happning