Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elisha Justice
Amun-Ra Wrote:Wall, Bledsoe and Cousins are.

I didnt know we were comparing him to wall or cousins??? in that case everyone sucks i guess! i think if your guys expectations is to have better next season you are idiots lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
vundy33 Wrote:LOL!!!:lmao:

:flame:theVILLE

:eyeroll:Maybe we should include in the thread title..Elisha Justice, is he better than John Wall??? You dont have to be as good as john wall to be considered a good basketball player!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Nevermind.
WALL2WALL Wrote:EJ will sit his Freshman year no doubt. But he will not be one of these walk-ons that dont play all four years. IMO, take the first nine off of UK and he is better than the rest of the team. Mark it down. His sophmore or Junior year, Pitino will give him a scholarship.

Why would Pitino sit someone out the first year when he can handle the ball as good as Wall?

WALL2WALL Wrote:Well, if EJ came to UK then he would also practice against great players as well. Elisha can handle the ball just a good as Wall. You will say i'm stupid but think about it. EJ keeps his dribble down very low. Wall keeps his dribble at an average height. I'm not saying he is as good as Wall but I do believe he can handle better. The dribble drive is the perfect offense for EJ. He fits the system better than Hood. After winning Mr. Basketball though, that will help him prlly sign with a D-1 school. Also, he will be in that all star game, which would help as well.
EJ will play some next season! I think lousville will be just a medicore team next season until 2011 and they get some of there good guard in! EJ will play...He is the best player the mountains has saw in a long time...Sure he may be like landon slone and not get to play ( i think he will) but you cant blame him for trying to play at louisville...If pitino offered you a walk-on you would take it too! Oh and everyone talks about him not getting a scholly! Well my personal opinion is that Pitino is smarter than that...he knows that EJ is a top notch student and will get an academic scholly...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I would not say that Todd Tackett and Brandon Stockton was UK material but they were Kentucky boys who would always promote pride for the bluegrass. Elisha could be on the team and have a shot if Cal wanted to keep a Kentucky connection going. But in not way should he be taking a scholly away from a big time recruit. So if that is the case give him Krebs spot which has not hurt the team.
By the way, you hate Valley for the same reason I hate Belfry, but I will always root for the mountain team. :rockon:
Brandon Stockton and Shagari Alleyne were the two worst wasted scholarships in the history of Kentucky basketball. Honestly, I could beat both of those guys right now with six rods and 20 screws in my back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Time to give this thread something to really talk about:

Matt Jones tweeted that he is hearing UK will pursue Elisha Justice as a walk-on for next season.
I will have more on this on site tonight, but I am hearing that UK will pursue Elisha Justice as walk-on and may offer him 1 year scholly
ELISHA JUSTICE
Ok so that was a lot of negative news. How about some positive news. From a source that I trust, I am told that UK will recruit Shelby Valley’s Elisha Justice as a walk-on and are even strongly considering offering him a scholarship for next season due to the strong likelihood that all 13 roster spots will be filled. The source tells me that the staff was impressed with his performance this Spring and like the idea of having a kid who can play hard in practice and can be a PG for practice, something they didnt really have on the second team this year. Dustin tried to contact Elisha tonight and was unsuccessful, so we have gotten no word from the kid whether UK has actually contacted him or what his interest might be. But I do believe UK either already has or will soon reach out to him to try to make the Eastern Kentuckian a Cat.

- Per Matt Jones of KSR

LINK
If this many players are truly leaving, then I can see UK offering him a full scholarship.

Will it be enough to sway him...who knows?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hope so. I really do not want to see a kid like him go to UL. From my high school and would mean so much to the community to have him on the state's team.
Latest on EJ/UK:
"I spoke this morning to Elisha Justice’s high school coach, who told me that as of now, Justice had not heard from UK. He did however think there was a possibility that it would occur and that if he did, “when Kentucky calls and you grow up in Eastern Kentucky, you have to listen.” He did say however that Justice really liked Louisville and that Justice hoped the Cardinals would offer him a scholarship.
I have been told by others that UK would likely reach out to Justice by the end of the week, so I guess we will know more by the weekend."

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=48632
EJ will be at louisville i do think...He may act interested in UK to get a scholly from louisville...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"