Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA tells Caron Butler to stop chewing on straws
SPARTY Wrote:I see nothing wrong with it

Of course not
Strikeout King Wrote:whats so wrong with chewing on straws???

What if he puts somebody's eye out with the straw??? It's all fun until somebody loses an eye.
Westside Wrote:What if he puts somebody's eye out with the straw??? It's all fun until somebody loses an eye.

wow! you figured it out:thatsfunn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Yelp what is wrong with the dancing thing???I dont see the big deal..John wall is role model to most kids and he dances all the floor and he even has the "john wall dance" lol....I dont see a big deal with lebron and the cavs dancing all over the court or chewing on the straws..trust me there is way worse going on in the world than someone chewing on a straw

I have not once seen John Wall do the dance in a game. I have no problem with lebron dancing at halftime, before the game, after the game. but during the game after he makes a nice play or something. Isnt that taunting?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I have not once seen John Wall do the dance in a game. I have no problem with lebron dancing at halftime, before the game, after the game. but during the game after he makes a nice play or something. Isnt that taunting?

Yes it is. If he lost his overly cocky attitude, I might be more willing to cheer for him.
K_Mac Wrote:Yes it is. If he lost his overly cocky attitude, I might be more willing to cheer for him.

You havent saw Wall taunt in a game???:please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:You havent saw Wall taunt in a game???:please:

I don't see Kobe taunt.
theVILLE Wrote:You havent saw Wall taunt in a game???:please:

He gets excited. Flexs his muscle or gives a big yell... He doesnt do the electric side at half court.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He gets excited. Flexs his muscle or gives a big yell... He doesnt do the electric side at half court.

What about big cuz doing the john wall DURING THE GAME!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
K_Mac Wrote:I don't see Kobe taunt.

He has nothing to taunt about! He isnt the best so why taunt!:Cheerlead
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:What about big cuz doing the john wall DURING THE GAME!
Was he in the game or on the sideline? And can i see it! And go back and read my post i have said big cuz is a thug baby.

theVILLE Wrote:He has nothing to taunt about! He isnt the best so why taunt!:Cheerlead

No! 4 rings is nothing to taunt about.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Was he in the game or on the sideline? And can i see it! And go back and read my post i have said big cuz is a thug baby.

No! 4 rings is nothing to taunt about.

4 rings is great! Lebron hasnt been there long enough tohave 4 rings! Oh and yeah cuz is a thug baby...however Wall does do his dance in the game and dances all over the floor!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:4 rings is great! Lebron hasnt been there long enough tohave 4 rings! Oh and yeah cuz is a thug baby...however Wall does do his dance in the game and dances all over the floor!

At least hes not chewing on straws. Couldn't handle something that wild.
EastKyMx Wrote:At least hes not chewing on straws. Couldn't handle something that wild.

As i stated i see nothing wrong wiht chewing on straws or dancing on the court!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/...aw-problem

He is a professor on straw tech. Kobe and Lebron got nuttin on him
Ville, why talk about Wall or Cousins? They are in college! Most players are cocky at 19. Fact is Kobe, Mello, Durant, etc.. aren't taunting during a game.

and Kobe has planty to taunt about, more rings already then Lebron will ever have.
K_Mac Wrote:Ville, why talk about Wall or Cousins? They are in college! Most players are cocky at 19. Fact is Kobe, Mello, Durant, etc.. aren't taunting during a game.

and Kobe has planty to taunt about, more rings already then Lebron will ever have.

allready???How long has he been there...How long did it take Kobe to get a ring wihtout shaq??Shaq has to help them get a ring an then he leaves them! Five or 6 years later they will get a ring...Lebron has been in the league what, 6 years?? Oh and that is another thing..he is just young himself and is cocky! I personally see nothing wrong with dancing though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:allready???How long has he been there...How long did it take Kobe to get a ring wihtout shaq??Shaq has to help them get a ring an then he leaves them! Five or 6 years later they will get a ring...Lebron has been in the league what, 6 years?? Oh and that is another thing..he is just young himself and is cocky! I personally see nothing wrong with dancing though

You do realize Lebron has Shaq right? If he wins and leaves and Lebron doesnt win the next year, Im going to say he can't do it without shaq. 6 years in the NBA means he should be grown up.
K_Mac Wrote:You do realize Lebron has Shaq right? If he wins and leaves and Lebron doesnt win the next year, Im going to say he can't do it without shaq. 6 years in the NBA means he should be grown up.

Jordan didn't win his first championship until his 6th year in the league.
K_Mac Wrote:You do realize Lebron has Shaq right? If he wins and leaves and Lebron doesnt win the next year, Im going to say he can't do it without shaq. 6 years in the NBA means he should be grown up.

You can say that...When Lebron wins this year, i bet it doesnt take 6 years
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:You can say that...When Lebron wins this year, i bet it doesnt take 6 years

you said that last year sir.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:you said that last year sir.

Exactly, and he was wrong last year. just like he will be this year. Of course, I'm not surprised, he usually is wrong.
This is stupid
back_in_black Wrote:This is stupid

LOL! Funny. The thread made alot more sense last year.
To put the thread back on track, its about chewing on straws. Which I still have nothing wrong with it. The NBA should be worried about bigger issues then what people are chewing on.
too much control just let them have fun
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:too much control just let them have fun

I agree