Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA tells Caron Butler to stop chewing on straws
Wow. Now the NBA tells grown men what they can and can't put into their mouths.
whats so wrong with chewing on straws???
Seriously? Wow...what does chewing on straws have to do with anything at all??
I think that is stupid. What is wrong with chewing on straws?
He cant chew on straws but the cavs can dance on the court?
wow. this is so pathetic!!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He cant chew on straws but the cavs can dance on the court?

Just shut the **** up already! Jesus Christ! I agree he should be allowed to, but a basketball team can HAVE FUN!
Belfry0304 Wrote:Just shut the **** up already! Jesus Christ! I agree he should be allowed to, but a basketball team can HAVE FUN!

Dude wtf is your deal. I dont take orders from you or any worthless punk that cant argue a thread without getting there panties in a bunch. YOu must be sour over something idk wtf your problem is.

Special treatment. Its a thread to argue buddy if you cant deal with that withoug being an idiot go somewhere else.
Guys keep it civil.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Guys keep it civil.

He started it mommy! Smile
Wow for real...We have people Bringing guns to the arena and pulling them on teammates..We have a sex addict in Tiger and we have ron artest drinking at halftime and players shooting up with roids at halftime! And we are worried about someone chewing on a straw???Thats what is wrong with this world today
theVILLE Wrote:Wow for real...We have people Bringing guns to the arena and pulling them on teammates..We have a sex addict in Tiger and we have ron artest drinking at halftime and players shooting up with roids at halftime! And we are worried about someone chewing on a straw???Thats what is wrong with this world today

Lol only good point u have made in a long time.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Dude wtf is your deal. I dont take orders from you or any worthless punk that cant argue a thread without getting there panties in a bunch. YOu must be sour over something idk wtf your problem is.

Special treatment. Its a thread to argue buddy if you cant deal with that withoug being an idiot go somewhere else.

Because every thread I open seems like I see something about you hatin' on LeBron and the Cavs everytime! Seriously, why couldn't you use one of the examples TheVille used, why do you gotta continuously bash Cleveland & LeBron? It gets old, and I'm really tired of seein' it honestly, you're the one I think is sour over something because you're the one who's only example of doing anything wrong is a group of lose knit guys having fun on the sidelines. I take bashing of my team very personally, I'm a big fan. This thread has nothing to do with LeBron and the Cavs so I won't be making any more posts unless it pertains to Caron Butler chewing on straws, but if you have something you'd like to say that there's a whole lot of bigger issues next to chewing on straws besides taking redundant shots at Cleveland, feel free, but we got your point about not liking the Cavs dancing twelve threads ago. I don't think this is a thread to argue about anything? We can all agree it doesn't matter what he chews on, his dentist might not like it, but the NBA shouldn't care, so we're definitely not on here to read you whine about the same old thing... again.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Because every thread I open seems like I see something about you hatin' on LeBron and the Cavs everytime! Seriously, why couldn't you use one of the examples TheVille used, why do you gotta continuously bash Cleveland & LeBron? It gets old, and I'm really tired of seein' it honestly, you're the one I think is sour over something because you're the one who's only example of doing anything wrong is a group of lose knit guys having fun on the sidelines. I take bashing of my team very personally, I'm a big fan. This thread has nothing to do with LeBron and the Cavs so I won't be making any more posts unless it pertains to Caron Butler chewing on straws, but if you have something you'd like to say that there's a whole lot of bigger issues next to chewing on straws besides taking redundant shots at Cleveland, feel free, but we got your point about not liking the Cavs dancing twelve threads ago. I don't think this is a thread to argue about anything? We can all agree it doesn't matter what he chews on, his dentist might not like it, but the NBA shouldn't care, so we're definitely not on here to read you whine about the same old thing... again.

MY threads and post about lebron on here for the ville. He knows that and i know that. your opinion on the matter is fine as long as u dotn freak and and act retarded over something that you have no clue to whats going on. Everyone knows that lebron james is the most dominate player in the game and will be for years ahead. but everyone needs someone to bash them.

Lebron or the cavs have never gave me any reason to be sour about them. when he wins a championship i may cry for a week or 2 but other than that i just like to bash the prince.

Good point.
Aslan Wrote:Good point.

I agree. Neither are setting good examples for the "youth". Is what I assume the NBA is worried about. Then again I really have no idea what their problem is with chewing on straws lol. I hope the whole team starts doing it.
Well whenever he gets hit in the mouth and chokes and die, then I guess you people will think different!
RavenBoy Wrote:Well whenever he gets hit in the mouth and chokes and die, then I guess you people will think different!

Doubt it. Same could be said for people who smoke and die of cancer. Happens everyday and doesnt stop any of them.
RavenBoy Wrote:Well whenever he gets hit in the mouth and chokes and die, then I guess you people will think different!

You probably have just as good a chance of choking on a straw in public by bumping into someone while chewing on one.
K_Mac Wrote:I agree. Neither are setting good examples for the "youth". Is what I assume the NBA is worried about. Then again I really have no idea what their problem is with chewing on straws lol. I hope the whole team starts doing it.
Well if thats what they are worried about then they are retarded. People have been chewing on straws before Caron thought about it.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:MY threads and post about lebron on here for the ville. He knows that and i know that. your opinion on the matter is fine as long as u dotn freak and and act retarded over something that you have no clue to whats going on. Everyone knows that lebron james is the most dominate player in the game and will be for years ahead. but everyone needs someone to bash them.

Lebron or the cavs have never gave me any reason to be sour about them. when he wins a championship i may cry for a week or 2 but other than that i just like to bash the prince.

I don't know about all that..
Ol' Ben Wrote:I don't know about all that..

Me neither.
Ballers Wrote:Me neither.

I third. Especially the part about Lebron :thatsfunn
Ballers Wrote:Me neither.

K_Mac Wrote:I third. Especially the part about Lebron :thatsfunn

Ol' Ben Wrote:I don't know about all that..

Idk why i said that. Must have been tired or really aggravated.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Idk why i said that. Must have been tired or really aggravated.

Either way, great post. lol

Yelp what is wrong with the dancing thing???I dont see the big deal..John wall is role model to most kids and he dances all the floor and he even has the "john wall dance" lol....I dont see a big deal with lebron and the cavs dancing all over the court or chewing on the straws..trust me there is way worse going on in the world than someone chewing on a straw
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Much Much worse things... ^
yea really bigger fish to fry and i see nothing wrong with dancing on the floor! or chewing on straws
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:yea really bigger fish to fry and i see nothing wrong with dancing on the floor! or chewing on straws

Love the way you always have to toss in the dancing to defend Lebron.
K_Mac Wrote:Love the way you always have to toss in the dancing to defend Lebron.

I see nothing wrong with it